Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Council Room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Council Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Council Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Council Room Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Council Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Council Room I_vote_lcapCouncil Room I_voting_barCouncil Room I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Council Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 am

Council Room Hall

The Royal Council Room
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Desdemona made her way rather hurriedly towards the court. She had been summond by her sister Cassie, who was also the Queen and thus, she hurried.

She was planning a trip to the nearby villiage when an out of breath squire found her just in the nick of time and informed her of her sister's wishes.

Arriving at the room she headed straight for the Queen. The court was considerably empty and therefore she had little trouble to do so.

Desdemona bowed before Queen, as was tradition. "You sent for me my Queen."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Cassie smiled when her younger sister arrived in the court hall, she had just recieved a hawk from there Father that Des was to have personal guard while in Alrania, heaven new of then enemies out there who would want to use her innocent sister against them.

Kneeling in front of Cassie was young William, a talented and trust worthy young man who would protect her sister with his life.

"Yes Princess, I have just recieved word from Father, he wants you have personal guard, for your own protection" she said her hand motioning to Will.

Will stood up and bowed to the Princess of Langcaster. "Princess" he said simply.

"This is William Son of Capplin, he will be your Guard from now on" Cassie said, knowing her innocent Sister would not approve, but it was not her choice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Desdemona was rather shocked by these tidings and was the cause of her to blink several times.

"A personal guard?" She repeated disbelievingly. "Forgive me, Sister, but I don't need a personal guard."

It was true, she didn't need one, nor did she want one. Her father did say play with the idea of a personal guard before, but to actually put it in action... no. Desdemona loved her independence. Having a personal guard would be like having a physcial conscience going with you where ever you went. He would only get in the way of things.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Cassie shock her head, years in Alrania had taught her, enemies existed, she didn't want to chance her little sister learning the hard way.

"It is not for you to decide Princess Desdemona" she replied.

William thought it best at this moment to speak.

"Princess, I promise you I will not interfer, if you wish it of me I will make my presents as discreet as possible" he head still bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:03 am

Desdemona loved her older sister. Indeed she did. However she hated it when she talked to her like a petulant child. Reminding her, that she had no power over certain decisions, such as this one, made her fume.

"My Queen," Desdemona started, trying to keep her calm and sound as grown up as possible. However, she crossed her arms - one of the early signs to tell that she was getting angry, "I am hardly a child anymore, I do feel that I can make my own decisions and thus I do believe not need a personal guard."

Desdemona turned to William as he spoke, she didn't look at him properly angry as she was. She immediately assumed that he was just some other solider, just doing orders. She felt that they were all conspiring against her, and he was the spy that would tell them what she did, where she'd go, what she'd do. "Thank you for your services, but I assure you I do not need it."

She glared back at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Cassandra sighed softly at the familar signs her sister was angry.

"It is not becasue I concider you a child Des, which I don't" she said her voice remaining soft and level barely above a whisper. "But Alrania is not like Langcaster, it is a large kingdom with many poeple in it. Some other kingdoms wish it for there own, what better way to do that then harming a member of royalty there." She explained.

"We all guards Des, I do" she motioned to two guards standing in the shadows of the room, it was very easy for them to be mistaken as statues.

Will said nothing, and just remained stock still, the stiuation was rather awkward, but then again Queen Cassandra warned him dhe would be so. He stood still merely bowed before her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Desdemona let out a breath. She of all people should know it was no use arguing with a Queen... or any royality for that matter. Sometimes an order, was an order.

"Fine," she retreated. "Will he follow me everywhere?"

If she was going to be imprisioned, she might as well learn the extend to which she is imprisioned.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Cassie looked to Will to answer that.

"In a manner of speaking princess, I will however mantian a respectful distance, and your personal rooms are off limits for me to enter, with out your permission.

"... Unless you are in dire urgancy of course" he finished.

" Think of it this way Des, if you need him he will be there" Cassie said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm

"I doubt I'd need him," Desdemona said under her breath, aloud she replied, "Fine. Well if that is all sister, I would like an opportunity to explore your gardens."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Cassie nodded, "Of course, it is a lovely day out," she said.

Will bowed to her and took his place by Des's side, slightly behind her.

"By your leave Princess" he said with a bow of his head her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Desdemona bowed to her sister before exiting the royal court, heading into the royal gardens.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Will entered the courts, and seeing only the Queen inside and appearing to be geting ready to leave he apporached her. He didn't want to ask what he was about to ask, but what else could he do? Being in the continued presence of the woman he loved but couldn't even touch was torture. He wanted out...

"Your highness" He said on his approche with a bow. "May I request a moment of your time?"

Cassie blinked and nodded to the young knight, although he was only 3 years her junior.

"Very well Sir William, I can spare a moment, what is it you wish say?" she said.

Will took a deep breath,here went nothing.. "Your highness, I formally request to be relieved of my Duty to Princess Desdemona" he asked.

Cassies eyes widened somewhat in surprise she hadn't expected this...

"May I ask why?" she asked curious and a bit cocerened.

Will sighed, what could he tell her that wouldn't make the situation worse?

" A conflick in personal feelings make the duty unbearable to carry out anylonger your Highness. I believe it would be best for both Princess Desdemona and I, If she were assigned a much wiser guard then I" he said stiffly...

Cassie blinked confused for a moment, but then understanding came... he had feelings for her sister... And Des if she knew like she thought she did, rejected those feelings because of her currant unfortunate... betrothal

"I see.. Sir knight, very well I will place you on temporary leave, I will let you know my perminate decision in a fortnight." she said... her rulling made.

Will bowed agian "Thank you for your time your highness" he said solomely.

"If there is nothing else you may take your leave William" she said quieter and a slighty more kinder tone then before.

"There is nothing else, thank you" with only last bow he swiftly stood and left the room, his head pointed to the floor and his eyes darkened in shadow..
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:51 pm

In tempestuous times such as these, Princess Desdemona sought the council of her older sister, Queen Cassie. Desdemona was guilt-ridden with what she had done. She'd broken Sir William's heart. It was the last thing that she wanted to do, but duty required her to succumb to such an atrocious act.

On the way there she overheard a conversation that made her heart drop. It seemed as if, William wanted to be relived of his duty to her. She stayed behind a suit of armor so as not to be seen and overheard everything her sister and Will had said.

"A conflict in personal feelings make the duty unbearable to carry out any longer your Highness."

He was leaving because of her!

When she was sure Will had left the room, Desdemona stepped out of her hiding place and revealed herself to her sister.

"My Queen, can I have a word?" Despited the formality of her words, Desdemona's voice was wretched with woe.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Cassie looked up to see her little sister she sighed as she guessed she heard everything, oh her poor sister...

" For you sister, as many words as you want or need" she said softly making a motion for her sister to come to her.

"You heard everything I expect?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Desdemona nodded her head revealing that she had. She approached Cassie.

"I... I am so lost." Desdemona looked out of the window. "I have no idea what I should do." Her voice was small, lost sounding.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 am

Cassie sighed and put a hand on her sisters shoulder, "Oh Des" she sighed. "Come dear tell me... what has you lost? Am I right on guess it is to do with Young William?" she asked quietly so none could over hear.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 am

Desdemona took a breath. She wanted to tell her everything, she just didn't know where to start. She started by nodding solemnly and asking, "Are you going to relieve him of his duty?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 am

Cassie's eyes soffened even more, "Only if you wish it Des... though I advise to think carefully on what you want. I allwoed a fortnight for you two to sort things out."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 am

"Cassie..." Desdemona said leaving all formality and letting her emotions take a hold of her. "I think I hurt him badly."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:03 am

Cassie sighed and gently hugged her sister, they were alone in the room, and she hated seeing her sister so miserable.

"I see, Do you want to tell my what happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 am

At Cassie's touch, it seemed as if she'd hit a button because Desdemona felt a heavy wave of emotions pass through her.

"Oh Cassie," Desdemona said, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "I told him... that I couldn't because... because he was just a Knight.... I told him that I didn't love him. I lied..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Cassie closed her eyes, it made sense now, the two had grown to love each other in there time together. Becuse of her sister betrothal to the baron, a betrothal she opposed whole heartedly.

And also becasue of the princesses duty, or in this case the princess's curse to marry the man there father choose for them.

"Oh honey.." she whispered as she rubbed her sisters back.

"shhh it's okay, you did it to protect him from the Baron?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Desdemona a silent gesture to the affirmative.

"But Cassie... I don't think I want him to leave... I mean, I understand it is for the best... and that if he stays, it would be just painful for the both of us... but I don't think I can bare it if he isn't there. I'm so cruel and selfish to want him to be around but..."

Desdemona trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 am

Cassie sighed, "Oh Des.. that isn't selfish, you care about him, love him. Of course you don't want him to leave. I don't think he wants to either honey..." she said though she felt sad for her sister situation.

"Oh Des I am sorry, I wish I could get father to change his mind.... any fool can see the union of you and the baron does't make sence." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next