Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
The Maiden Farm I_vote_lcapThe Maiden Farm I_voting_barThe Maiden Farm I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
The Maiden Farm I_vote_lcapThe Maiden Farm I_voting_barThe Maiden Farm I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

The Maiden Farm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 am

Rozen walked around the long extended grape field that is near her house that her family has been growing to sell/ trade to the market place. She held her basket while picking the fresh large grapes filled with delicious juice packed inside. Rozen gently picked the grapes making sure she wouldn't ruin them and so she wouldn't get a lecture from her father on how to be gentle to the grapes.

She went vine to vine, tree to tree, hours picking fresh looking grapes with out a break. Her fingers were sore from so much work, but she didn't mind she was used to it by now. She knew how much this means to her family and couldn't stop now. Rozen noticed people walking by her and picking grapes off the vine for themselves and they can pay for them when there about to leave so they don't have to take a trip to the market place.

Rozen gave them gentle sweet smiles as they walked by and they smiled back at her, or if they were mean then would give her a look in disgust. Rozen put her basket down and messaged her finger since she couldn't handle the pain anymore and within 2 minutes she picked up her basket and began picking grapes again.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:04 am

Illyria walked down the dirt road, smiling to herself and thinking about what her mentor was going to teach her when she got back. Her mentor had sent her out on a journey in search for food and another job. It was a joy to her though, and she enjoyed being his apprentice.

A soft breeze blew Illyria’s long dark hair softly as she walked along the path. Along the route, she came across a vineyard. She smiled; perhaps she could find some food here and take it back to her mentor in record time. She could always look for work elsewhere.

Illyria approached the farm and looked for the landlord. Her piercing crimson eyes picked out a girl working in the fields. Illyria smiled and walked over to her.

“Hello Miss, sorry to be intruding but do you perhaps have any extra food to sell?”

Illyria was raised by her mentor to be polite, though she always had a bit of rebel in her. Illyria hoped that the girl wouldn’t get scared of the way she was dressed. She had black clothing on, despite the sunny day and a long sword, sheathed in a black case was at her side. She had long black arm protectors, tied with a leathery string that went zigzagged across the item. An almost scarf type item was around her shoulders and could have been used as a hood for hiding her face. Also, her eyes were the unusual color of crimson, which was probably due to some birth trait. All in all, it was slightly unnerving.

Trying to not scare the girl, she smiled and showed that she meant no harm.

(Sorry, I'm horrible at writing! Also I really need to figure out a name for her mentor… XD and I probably have to figure out a history for him also… and play him… hmm I wish that I could have someone to play him =] it would be really fun. Anyway sorry I'm rambling XD)
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 am

Rozen heard a voice from behind and turned around to see who it was, taken my shock she looked at the young women who was standing right next to her, she was wearing black clothes with a sword. She calmed down noticing the women meant no harm at all and smiled.

"Hello, I have picked fresh grapes off the vine right now would you like some?" Rozen asked. She put down her basket, "Here let me get a basket for you so you wouldn't have to carry anything by hand." Rozen quickly walked and grabbed a basket near by and gave it to the women who waited for her.

"As you can see this is the grape fields, but we have more fruits and vegetable over on that side of the field." Rozen said pointing to her left suggesting to her if she wanted any other food. Rozen then showed her the fresh grapes she just picked so the women could have some.

(its ok, im terrible at writting also. HEY! I can play as your mentor! it would be really fun! Only if you want though lol)
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 am

Illyria smiled beautifully as the girl welcomed her. She was also quite glad that she had come across the farm.

“Thank you miss, it really helps.” Illyria then grinned, “You have a very nice farm, my mentor keeps teasing me that if I don’t continue to practice he will start a farm and will not teach me anymore.”

Illyria laughed a little, her mentor was a mysterious person but she loved him anyway. Illyria then noticed the cuts on the girl’s hands and questioned, “Are your hands ok? Do you need any help?”

Illyria wondered quickly if she could perform some of the healing magic her mentor taught her, however she still needed practice on that. Her exotic crimson eyes moved from the stinging hands and back to the girl’s face.

(Really?! That would be awesome!! Well I mean if you want to put up with me XD hey send me a message on the PM thing again and we can totally discuss it! =]… including what to name the dude XD I seriously have no clue DX lol! So yeah send me a message =])
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Rozen laughed at the thought of Illyria's mentor was going to get a farm for her if she doesn't continue practicing. "This isn't my farm though, it my parents I only help out a lot in it," she smiled sweetly.

She then looked at her hands a noticed the amount of cuts and bruises on them, she never noticed them since she was nearly used to the pain. "Oh, I'm fine, I'm so used to them they don't hurt as much," she replied back at her question.

"Oh, my name is Rozen by the way, what's yours?" Rozen asked politely.

(Lol ok sure I'll P.M you.)
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 am

Illyria smiled and nodded at Rozen, before saying, “Nice to meet you, I am Illyria.” Illyria then remembered that she only had about 20 gold coins that she could use as payment.

(I asked Queen Cassie and so 20 gold coins is like 20 dollars =]…so that’s a lot!! XD)

Illyria then calmly asked, “How much food do you think I could get for 20 gold coins? I know it’s not much but it is all I have.”

Illyria then decided if she didn’t have enough, she would help out to pay for the food.

(Ok so his name will be Caspian =]) Her mentor, Caspian, had always taught her to try and if she failed, never give up and try again. She knew she might not be able to heal all of the girl’s hands, but she could at least take away most of the bad bruises and cuts.

“Pardon me Rozen, but may I see your hands quickly?”

Illyria knew that Rozen would be confused from the question, but she would be thankful for it later.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:14 am

"Nice to meet you also Illyria," Rozen gave a smile to Illyria.

"My father put the price for 1 pound for 1 gold," Rozen explained to her. When Illyria told her to hold out her hands Rozen was confused. She put down her basket full of grapes and held out her hand. She felt self conscious about her cuts and bruises. "Heh, to much yard work," Rozen said trying to make it sound like her father didn't abuse her, which he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 am

Illyria smiled as Rozen put her hands out; Illyria put her own hands about two inches above the girl’s hands and seemed to mutter something. Ironically, a gentle blue light appeared under Illyria’s hands and to Rozen’s bewilderment, some cuts and bruises began to disappear, and others began to heal.

Illyria soon knew she reached her maximum capability and dropped her hands, feeling a bit worn out, but happy that she was able to do so much though her mentor had only taught her the magic once.

Illyria smiled gently to the girl and said, “I’m still practicing… But I hope that helped.”
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 am

Rozen looked astonished while Illyria used blue magic to heal her hands. Once done, Rozen lifted her hand to look at it and noticed mostly all the cuts and bruises were gone and she could actually see the true skin color on her hand.

"Thank you so much!" Rozen smiled and hugged Illyria unexpectedly. She then realized she was hugging her and let go, "Uh sorry..." she smiled picking up her basket again.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

Illyria was totally caught off guard by the girl leaping out and hugging her. She mentally cursed for letting her guard down. Normally, if someone made a lunge at her, she would have them in an arm lock hold, with their arm around their own back in a matter of seconds.

She however had to let her mind catch up as she realized the girl was hugging her for a few seconds. When the girl let go and stepped back, all Illyria could do was blink a few times before saying with a slight smile, “It is fine,” then smiling wider before saying, “So you want to show me the rest of your farm?”

Illyria wondered what Caspian would say to her if he had seen her let her guard down, but she pushed it from her mind. She actually had not minded the embrace, she had never actually had a real hug out of happiness before, and in fact she had never received a hug. Caspian had once or twice looked like he was about to hug her, but then he would catch himself and not. She didn’t know why he did that, but he just did.

“And you are very welcome Rozen, I just wish I had more talent.” Illyria smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 am

Rozen smiled, "it's ok, my hands feel a lot better," she said and started walking.

"Well as you can see this is the grape fields and over here..." She made her way into another field with oranges, apples, pears, and a whole bunch of fruit trees are, "here is were the fruit trees are, then over here," she walks a lot over to the left showing Illyria the vegetable garden. They were all labeled knowing which one was which, "Our vegetable garden, and on the other side of the trees is our fruit garden. So that's basically," Rozen smiled at Illyria, "I hoped you like the tour."
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 am

Illyria smiled and replied, “Yes I enjoyed it immensely. I think that I will take a few apples, pears, some plums, umm, carrots, lettuce, grapes of course,” Illyria then thought and said, “...and a few tomatoes if you have any.” Illyria knew that she would be able to make a very good meal for her and Caspian, as long as the things she wanted didn’t exceed the 20 gold coins.

Illyria then heard a peculiar noise, her keen eyes pin pointed the noise quickly and the creature making it was a very large rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was also coiled up near Rozen!

“Um, Rozen… please don’t move suddenly… but there is a very angry snake near you…”

Illyria’s eyes did not show fear, but instead they showed she was analyzing the situation and her tense muscles showed that she was ready for whatever happened. Caspian had taught her all these things, and now using them was second nature to her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:12 am

"Ok, I'll get those for you quickly," Rozen said about to move, but when Illyria told her not to move suddenly she froze and looked down at the snake. Her eyes widened and she felt as if her blood and heart froze. She couldn't move even if she wanted to.

"Illyria what should I do?" Rozen whispered thinking one sudden movement would make the angry snake attack.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:28 am

Illyria watched the snake with extreme caution, making sure that it wasn’t going to strike at any time unless someone moved. Illyria didn’t answer Rozen’s question and instead thought for a few seconds.

If I get my sword out it might strike Rozen from the movement, or it might strike me because I am moving, which would be ok because I have enough power to not die from it… and then Caspian would heal me later… but if it attacks Rozen, she could die or get extremely sick… perhaps… yes ok… darn I was planning on not getting hurt on this trip… Caspian is going to yell at me… oh well.

Without warning Illyria jumped in front of Rozen, so that she was the closest to the snake. As she had predicted, the snake stuck out and bit her leg, but Rozen was fine. Now she was able to grab her sword and elegantly cut off the snake’s head.

Her leg was stinging, but at least Rozen was fine, if it had bitten the girl, she might have died. “Ok, are you all right?”

Illyria slightly smiled, though the burning pain was shooting up her leg. She quickly willed the pain down and concentrated on using magic to keep the poison at bay. Illyria then wanred, “Don’t touch the head… it can still bite even after its head is cut off… watch.”

Illyria touched the beheaded head with her sword, and faster than a blink of an eye, the head snapped at the sword but then released. Illyria then looked at Rozen and asked, though disctracted by the bite, “Do you want the body or head? If you don’t want it I will take it.”

Illyria smiled; she really wanted the meat and the head. She could cook the meat for her and Caspian, and then use the fangs for something useful. Illyria growled as her leg gave out on its own and she fell on her side.

“OW!... ok that isn’t good…”

Illyria growled as she realized that a lot of poison had gone into her leg. She looked up at Rozen and reassured her with a smile, at least the other girl had not been bitten.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Rozen was taken by shock when Illyria sacrificed herself to save hers. "ARE YOU OK!?" Rozen asked ignoring the question about having the head or body.

Rozen bent down near Illyria and looked at the bite. "Here," Rozen took a piece of cloth and tied it around Illyria's leg, "We can go back to my house to get that healed, my father has an antidote just in case anyone is bitten, my house isn't that far it's over there," Rozen pointed to a small house a couple feet away from where they were at.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:10 am

Illyria was almost incoherent but she was keeping herself together. Illyria smiled to the girl and said, “Yeah I’m just peachy, sorry about being trouble.”

Illyria looked around to make sure she knew where the head and body were so she could pick them up later, she then hobbled with Rozen to the house a little ways away.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:15 am

Rozen lead Illyria down to her house.

"Father a costumer has been bitten by a rattlesnake," she called out.

Rozen's father came to the room where both of them were with the antidote and a shot.

"Alright just stay still this won't hurt a bit," he said and pierced the shot inside Illyria's skin and pushing the antidote through. Once it was gone he took the shot out of her and smiled.

"Their you should be better, just take a small rest," he smiled and went back to work.

"The antidote should work within minutes we can rest hear until it kicks in," Rozen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:19 am

Illyria was feeling a bit dizzy from the poison and then the antidote, but she noticed it was helping and started to ease off using magic to stop the poison from spreading. She murmured, "Thank you." She would have said it louder but it was all she could muster up while thinking about the bite.

Illyria then started to get better and moved herself so she was sitting straighter and then looked at Rozen. "I am glad that you weren't bitten." Illyria sighed and smiled faintly as the antidote did its job.

Illyria then gave a sheepish smile and said, "If my mentor hears about this he will not be pleased." She laughed at the tone of what she said and made sure that Rozen knew she was now alright.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:32 am

"You didn't have to save me, but thank you anyways," Rozen smiled. She then laughed when she mentioned her mentor will not like the situation.

"Are you feeling better? Did the antidote work yet?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Illyria nodded and sighed, “Yes thank you. I am sorry to make you waste the antidote though.”

Illyria then wondered how they had gotten the antidote, it was rare around parts such as the ones she was in and antidotes were hard to come by, especially for a rattlesnake. Illyria however didn’t ask, she wasn’t someone to pry, though her curiosity normally got the better of her and she wanted to find out more about something she was curious about.

Illyria then asked, “So do you need any help? Since I didn’t have to go all the way into town I have plenty of time before I have to go back to my mentor… I would like to help you around here if you need it.”

Illyria wanted to thank the family for giving her the antidote and also she wanted to see how to work on a farm… just in case Caspian ever actually made her work on one!
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:37 pm

"It's ok, we still have a bit more we have to make some more," She smiled but then said

"We don't need help but thank you for offering, but since you got hurt we can give a discount," she offered and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Illyria nodded and only had a slight smile she said, "Price is really not an issue, I would like to help out and see how you work on this farm."

Illyria thought that the food was already mostly cheep, so she really didn't want to take advantage and pay them even less.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:19 pm

"Alright then, you can help me with my job then," she gave a quick smile picking up her basket which was filled with grapes.

"Let me put this in the so people can buy instead of going around picking food," Rozen passed by Illyria to go to the other room and put the grapes on display. She then came back.

"Here a basket, now lets go," she smiled and they walked outside to the fields.

"I, I mean, we should pick the oranges now since there selling fast," Rozen smiled walking towards the fruit trees.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Illyria nodded and smiled, she wondered if she should put down her sword… but she felt incomplete without it so she kept it on, she decided if she had to she could use it to cut a piece of fruit that was high on the tree then catch it.

They both went to the trees and Illyria started picking the fruit and putting it into the basket, she smiled as she was doing it since to her, it was actually a pleasant break.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Rozen smiled at Illyria and was happy that she had a friend to help her out around the farm. They were picking fruits until the sun was setting,.

"Wow it's getting late, thank you so very much for helping me, you made my work a lot easier," Rozen smiled and bowed to Illiyria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maiden Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maiden Farm   The Maiden Farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maiden Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Out Skirts-
Jump to: