Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Forest Clearing I_vote_lcapForest Clearing I_voting_barForest Clearing I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Forest Clearing I_vote_lcapForest Clearing I_voting_barForest Clearing I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Forest Clearing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:14 am

Illyria practiced her skill with her sleek elegant blade while her mentor Caspian was out in the forest gathering logs for a fire. Illyria stopped practicing with her sword and put the blade into its holder.

"Welcome back Caspian"

Illyria smiled at her mentor, who smiled back, greeted her, and put the logs into a pile. Illyria tossed her long black hair over her shoulders and to her back before walking over and sitting down on a log, to just talk with Caspian. Illyria smiled as her mentor finished putting the logs in a stack and looked over to her.

"What?"

Illyria questioned innocently as he looked at her as if she had done something.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Caspian stared at his beautiful apprentice then snapped out of it when she said "What".

"Oh nothing," He smiled and put some would inside the fire to keep them warm all night.
"Did you buy any food?" Caspian asked as he sat down warming his hands up from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:09 am

Illyria smiled and answered him with a sarcastic attitude, “No, of course not, it’s not like I got a whole bunch of fruit and vegetables and also a rattlesnake to eat!”

Illyria smiled teasingly and she knew that Caspian was going to laugh at how she was acting. Caspian was her best friend and there was not another person that was dearer to her than her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:18 am

"You got yourself a rattlesnake!?" Caspian said shocked then laughed at Illyria's sarcastic tone.

"Where did you go to find all this food?" he asked his apprentice.

The fire began growing and Caspian took one last glance at their pile of fire wood. They had plenty for the whole night and if they needed some more there was some trees close by.

"Come sit by the fire and warm yourself," he smiled offering a seat for Illyria.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:32 am

Illyria grinned to her mentor and said, "Well there was just one there, you know snakes live around here also... and I ran across a farm with a wonderful girl there, she helped me out and I bought food there."

Illyria's eyes shone beautifully as she told of her adventures of getting food. Illyria then walked over to the fire and sat down where Caspian had told her to. She smiled at him and asked, "So what happened to you while I was away?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:35 am

"Really? Did you have fun when you were buying food?" Caspian asked then gave a small laugh.

"Well while I was collecting firewood I nearly was attacked by a bear, luckily it didn't see me," he smiled putting some more wood in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Illyria wondered if it was a trick question, she knew Caspian wanted her to have a good time in different things… but he always wanted her to stay focused and not be sidetracked by amusing things. Illyria just smiled and said, “Um yes… quite enjoyable?”

Illyria then tilted her head so she looked almost like a little kid and asked, “Were you frightened?” She made the fire warm up a little with magic, but then went back to focusing on Caspian. She then also asked, “Don’t bears have a good sense of smell? Did it smell you?”
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:39 pm

"No I wasn't frightened it was sidetracked by the sound of bees," he smiled, "There is a bee hive around where we were."

He said and laid back on a tree that was behind him and closed his eyes feeling relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Illyria nodded and briefly pondered if she should throw a fruit at him for fun, but then decided he was too relaxed and would get annoyed. She sighed and got out the pan they owned and started making the rattlesnake. She hoped that the spices she had picked up while walking back were good enough for it.

When the snake was done she grinned and said, "It hath been finished!" Illyria looked over to Caspian, who was asleep by then. She frowned and crossed her arms in a childlike way then said, "Oh Caspian... Oh mentor... Oh idiot... Ok then... WAKE UP!!!!"

Illyria smiled when he opened his eyes... she was quite loud.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Caspian jumped inside when he heard his apprentice yell.

"Hey no need for yelling," he smiled, "Ooo that smells good," he said trying to take one but then burned his fingers.

"Ow!" he said acting like a child. He didn't care how he acted in front of Illyria since they had been friends for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Commoner
Commoner
Illyria_wants_foooood!

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Illyria grinned but then frowned when he reached out for one. She started to say, “Careful it’s…” but then he burned himself and she finished off with, “…hot…” She rolled her eyes, though Caspian was her mentor, he was sometimes foolish and acted like a kid… only sometimes…

Illyria giggled and said, “Wait for it to cool down… THEN you can eat it, and I hope it is good!” Illyria waited for her piece to cool down since she of course already knew it was hot.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Caspian laughed, "I knew that," he smiled handsomly at her. and flipped his hair back. He then took one once it was cool enough to touch.

"This is really good," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Clearing
Page 1 of 1