Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Arianna Violation I_vote_lcapArianna Violation I_voting_barArianna Violation I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Arianna Violation I_vote_lcapArianna Violation I_voting_barArianna Violation I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Arianna Violation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm

(WARNING: This post Contains Mature theme, reader disretion is Advised)

Ari ran almost blindly through the night..

It was dark and she was blinded by tears, she was humiliated, angry, So so angry… Stephen the villages resident mortician had asked her to bring him some medical herds for him… It sounded innocent enough so she packed up her things and took the requested medicine to Stephen.. Things went fine… until Stephen asked her to stay later after she set up the medicine.. He made advances to her.. She hadn’t known what to do.. She told him to keep his distance, but he ignored her… before long she had fight and get Stephen away from her… but it had been no use.. With out her sword she had been defenceless…. And at his mercy… or lack of….

She had escaped… but now what… she didn’t know what to do… her pride and trust prevented her from seeking help from authorities… she wanted to go home to her father and be in his protective grasp, she had never felt so secure then when her father was near, But she would endanger him if she went near him.. Which was something she would not do…

So her bear feet carried her down a path where at that moment she did know where that was… her cloths were roughly arranged and her golden blond hair was knotted and un kept looking… she had bruises all over her body from the fight to get away from Stephen but she didn’t feel them, not now..

She sobbed and yelped as she tripped on a piece of wood, looking up she realized she had found her way to the Atwood manor… then she gave up on running more she was tired and shaking.. So she curled up in front of the house and cried… terrified and ashamed of what happened… she was scared would Lilli still want to be friends with her if she found out… she hoped so…

She couldn’t believe this had happened… why her…. Had she done something to make Stephen believe she was interested?… had she asked for it without knowing it..
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill
Love?: Single

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 pm

The sill silence of the night filled the Manor, save for the few chirping crickets outside the walls. Lilli had been having trouble sleeping this particular night, her mind buzzing with a veriety of thoughts, good as well as troubling. She turned a bit in her bed, nearly stirring the sleeping form of her husband, Matrin, next to her.

As if hearing a cannon go off next to their window, Lilli's eyes shot open at the almost inaudible sound of sobbing. She did not move and starined her hears, certain she had hear what she thought was crying. Sure enough the soft sound reached her ears and she slowly sat up, wonder who...or what..on earth could be cring at this hour. Perhaps one of the servants? Was someone hurt? Without rousing Martin, she quietly slipps out of bed and wrapperself in her robe.

With only a small lantern to illumintate the darkened hallways of the stone manor, Lilli slowly crept to entrence hall. Though the sound was somewhat muffled, it seemed louder. Quickly she reached the main door and slowly creaked it open, pressing her ear to the small crack. It was unmistakable now the the source was coming from somewhere outside. Peeeking outside and making sure no one was waiting in either side of the door to possibly grab her in an attempt to harm her, she opened the door wide enough fo her to slip though.

Taking a step away from the house, she held the lantern high in an attempt to light up the night around her. Still, all she could see was darkenss, save for the faintest outline of near by shrubbery. With a somewhat shakey voice, she called out, knowing full well that the possiblity of danger was still lingering.

"Is someone there?.." she said, hardly above a whisper. The sound of hardder sobbing made her jump and spin in the direction of the sob. The pale light of the lantern fell upon the sorse just enough for Lilli to realize someone was leaning against the house, and whoever it was, was not a large person. Taking a few steps closer to make out a face, it did not take long before the light reveiled golden hair and the tear streaked face of her dearest friend Arianna. "Ari!" Lilli gasped and flew to her friends side. She notices now in the full light that her friends was in quite a dicheveled state. Her lovely hair was now tossed about and in knots, and she saw the brusing upon her skin. "Oh God's...Ari...what happened? here' let's get you inside!" She said and helped her friend to her feet, not even waiting for an explination or protests. Quickly she led her into the safety of the manor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 am

Arianna resisted her firends touch at first.. but then seemed to realized it was Lilli.. her firend. She then all but clung to her as she helped her into the house. She was still shaking, and felt ill...

She still felt the pain of the experince... a pain she didn't know how to discribe.. didn't want to discribe for that matter..

Anger burned inside her, she could feel it.. fighting like a caged animal to get out to grabe her sword and go back to stephen and slaughter him... But then.. humiliation clouded her mind and doubt... had it been her fault? Had she done something wrong? She hadn't lived with Humans for quite a few years.. Perhaps she gave the wrong signals... Such feeling over powered her anger at Stephen... moved some to herself...

How Stupid she had been...

In feeling of disgust... at her self rose in her.. shame.. almost as soon as she and Lilli were inside the still sleeping Manor Arianna let go of her firend and almost cowered away from her...

"I.. I am sorry... I don't know why I came.... I...I" she sputtered out from her sobs.

"Oh Lilli.... " she didn't know what to say.. she knew she must look like hell... she felt like hell. She wrapped her arms around herself as she sank to the floor... She felt so lost... She felt like a little girl agian lost and broken in the woods... and then again that little girl felt so far away...
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Lilli held Ari tightly to comfort her. Something horrible had to have happened for Ari to be in such a state. For a good while she just comforted her friend, wondering what could have happned. She then noticed the marks upon her, prodominantly her legs, couppled with Ari's emotional distress. Soon she came to the most resonable and horrid conclusion...yet she did not admit it.

"Ari...tell me, who did this to you?? Tell me what happned..please. I am here for you, no one will hurt you here".

She gently took Ari's hand in hers and gave it a squeese, trying to get her too look her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Ari could feel her firend holding her, and she could do nothing be cry for a good few minutes on the stone floor of Lilli's home.

Then she heard the questions Lilli was asking her... How could she explain? what could she say... she was terrified to tell her what happened..

After finally finding a grip of some sorts on her sobs, Ari tried to explain the she was still trying to breathe right.. and the hiccups from the sobs didn't help...

"Oh Lilli... I.... not s..sure how..." she said quietly... her whole body trembling...

Choaking back a sob she tried her best to start at the beginning...

"S..stephen...." she almost broke down right there.... just saying his name..... She squeezed her arms around herself tighter.. "A..asked me to bring some... herbs over... to his.. p..place. Even though the store closed... I... I agreed..." she let out a sob at this... almost as if admiting that made her believe she let it happen...

"I... brought them.., then he asked me to set them up.... again I agreed.." she whispered as another painful sob escaped her throat....

"Then... he.. " she couldn't say it she she didn't know how... she looked her firend in her eyes and squeezed her hand tighter... as if she was trying to tell Lilli what happened without any spoken word....

"Help me....Lilli.... I... I don't know what to do..." she whispered as she succumed to silent sobs instead....
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Lilli held onto Ari, stoking her hair in hopes to calm her. She listened with a heavey heart as Ari explained what happened...

"S..stephen...."

Just the name sent chills down her own spine. She never liked that man and it never sat well with her that Ari seemed in a way bound to him. She knew something wasn't right with him, especially when it came to Ari...

"Then... he.. "....."Help me....Lilli.... I... I don't know what to do..."

Lilli could feel the blood drain from her body as she knew what Ari could not say. It explained everything: the bruises, her ragged appearence, her state of compleate disgrace...The feeling was replaced with the hot rush of anger and hatred. He had violated her, forced himself on her. Her Ari, who would never hurt a creature was hurt in the worst possible manner.

Lilli had no words to describe the pain she felt for her friend...as well as the loathing she now had for Stephen Vasgoth. She closed her eyes and held Ari tighter, as if to protect her from any further harm. After a moment of quiet contemplation, she wiped Ari's tears and gazed straight into her eyes.

"Oh Ari...I am so sorry this has happened to you...You must get justice for this heinous crime against you Ari. That man is pure evil and he will pay for what he has done to you...mark my words...he will not get away with this." She could not stop venom that dripped from her words, for she meant every amount of it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Ari's eyes widened in a sort of panic at her firends word, there was no way she was gonna tell anyone what happened, no way! She had been dishonored, she wasn't about to announce it to the world...

"No no no Lilli I can't tell stangers... what he did to me. They wouldn't understand" She said, terrified of the thought of the disgrace Stephen has destowed upon her with his heartless act.

"You and I both know what Stephen did wasn't a crime, form what I know the law...." she said dejectedly. She wasn't married like most of the other young women her age so no vows had been forced to break...

"I am not married, no right has been broken..." she said with a shudder of anger.

"If anything I could get into trouble for druging and beating him..." she said fear in her voice... as she revealed her means of getting away from Stephen.

She let out a sob, how could she had let it happened.... she was supposed to be strong and a fighter.. but it seemed with out her blade... Stephen held her down quite well...
She held on to Lilli, Like a little girl would a mother....

She really didn't want Lilli to do anything about Stephen... she could take care of him once she got her sword... and her anger replaced the valnerable feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Lilli heaved a defeated sigh; Ari was right. That law only protected married women from the force of a man, and given that Ari was indeed a mere commoner to most, it would hardly matter to the law anyways. But Stephen had to pay, one way or another. There had to be a way...

"Ari...think, there must be a way to make him pay for this. I know that man is not sane, regardless of this act. I can sense it from him." Lilli searched her memory. In all her encounters with the mortician she always remembered feeling...watched. Aside from the usual creepy feeling she always felt, she seemed as if he was waiting for her to say something...incriminating, as if he thought that she would discover something...something that he obviously didn't want to be discovered.

Lilli smoothed Ari's hair and spoke softly, but urgently. As much agony as her friend was in, if she were to make Stephen pay for what he did, she needed information. "Ari, I know this is difficult, but there's got to be something else, something secret that could bring him to justice. You are closer to him than anyone I know. You had to have seen something...or he told you something. Whatever will be enough to have justice?"

Lilli prayed hard and deep that Ari would have an answer...it was her only hope of Stephen getting what he had coming to him...
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Ari sighed as tears ran down her cheeks, Lilli talked of a way to make him pay for what he did to her.. Running to the human law... because of her time spent with her father Loki.. she had little confidence in the humans law system.. Her Idea of paying for what he did what her sword in his gut..

"Yes I saw many things I suppose he could get into trouble for... thing I don't want to mention to you for the are to... horrible.. things out of a nightmare." she muttered, recounting what she had seen only adding to the haunted look in her eyes.

“I want to kill him my self Lilli…” she confessed..

“He not only violated me… he has violated people long dead. He is the one exhuming grave sites…” she said her voice just above a whisper.. And her body shuddered, again feeling dirty at him having touched her in that way…

She also saw the coffin of Joan Payne… Ichabod’s late wife… all the grief and trouble he went through. It was all because of Stephen. And the thought only fuelled her anger.. For Ichabod had not deserved being under the suspicion for the horrible deed

“I think he also murdered.. And tortured a girl Lilli… “ she said shivering at the thought of what he could have done to her … There was more he told her but.. It didn’t really matter after what she had just said… nor did she want to make Lilli throw up..

The more and more Ari thought about it the more she wanted to kill the man her self… slowly anger started to fill her replacing the vulnerable hurt feeling with a red hot anger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arianna Violation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Violation   Arianna Violation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arianna Violation
Page 1 of 1