Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
King and Queens Royal Chambers I_vote_lcapKing and Queens Royal Chambers I_voting_barKing and Queens Royal Chambers I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
King and Queens Royal Chambers I_vote_lcapKing and Queens Royal Chambers I_voting_barKing and Queens Royal Chambers I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

King and Queens Royal Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

King and Queens Royal Chambers Empty
PostSubject: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

King and Queens Royal Chambers 3268403-Versailles-Queens-Room-1
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:41 pm

King Oberon sat at the grand desk he and Queen Cassandra shared, an old and very heavy-looking tome open to a page. It was a wizard's grimoire in fairly common use, and a book he'd seen fit to have placed in the Royal Library for the perusal of those learned individuals that could read. The instructions were at best utterly confusing, and terribly vague.

His lessons in magic as a boy had not bestowed much knowledge upon him, for he'd had an incredibly small amount of patience for the focus and time required before one could accomplish anything of grandeur. But, ever since he'd learned his wife, Queen Cassandra, also knew magic... well, his interest in the craft was hence renewed.

The problem lay in not knowing what element his blood would allow him to control. Oberon's mother was a shadow elemental... while it was a fascinating ability, it seemed perhaps a bit too subtle for the King's mannerism. At the moment, he would try other elements. If the shadows too favored him, he would know where to go to seek tutelage.

An eyebrow rose in interest upon reading of Fire elementals. It sounded very much like his eight-year-old Cara's budding abilities. Wouldn't it be beneficial to also take up the art so that he might be able to answer any questions she may have regarding magic during his time with her? Yes, this sounded like a good idea. A grand idea.

However, he didn't exactly wish to lose control of magical flame and set fire to his and Cassie's possessions. Passive fire elemental magic would be best... like boiling water or... or melting wax. He did have a few parchments that required his seal on them. Without delay he took up a metal bowl and placed within it a small brick of teal-colored wax and held it firmly in his grip. The heat of his hand alone would not melt the wax as it required flame. But, perhaps, if he were able to summon fire-like heat to his hand then the wax would melt.

And thus, for several long moments, King Oberon concentrated. Both with eyes shut and with eyes open, willing whatever magic he had in his veins to melt the wax. It was a small task as opposed to the grand turret of flame he would've wanted to conjure as a child. It shouldn't have been too difficult...
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Cassie walked quietly in to her and Oberons rooms and when her saw her husband she smiled and was glad she hadn't made a ruckus, he appeared to be concentrating very hard on something.

"Magic.." she thought to her self as she observed him from the side of the desk. She hoped he wasn't over doing it again, it concerned her when he made himself unwell by over exertion.

She admired him for comminting to take up the arts agian, it was consideraly harder for an fully grown man to learn new magic and a say a child just starting out. She had learned magic as a child, but she taught her self away from her fathers and nursemaids gaze, she could to a certian extent control light, and as well a preform counter curses to dark spells. Then there was that occaional ability to see the future in her dreams, it sometimes came in handy as a good heads up.

She stood there silently for a good few minutes with nothing really happeneding. She was about to hesitantly ask what he was trying to do when there window blew oppened with a bang from a strong gust of wind.

Startled from the sudden loug noise Cassie jumped and knocked over a vase beside her.

"Oh good heavens..." she said with a exassperated breath and her hand on her chest to calm her racing heart.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm

His eyes were closed, the rust-tinged blond eyebrows knitted together. Oberon had no idea how long he had been concentrating, but he was starting to feel a familiar pain at his temples. His focus was being tossed about like a ship amidst a squall, making him a bit nauseous. But he didn't want to give himself a break - not just yet. He could almost feel the magical fire at his fingertips. Almost, but not quite... it frustrated the King.

Oberon had not heard his Queen enter their chambers, so focused was he. Yet, his patience was beginning to wane with the continued lack of progress. It never failed: if King Oberon felt he or something in general was taking too long to achieve, he never hesitated to voice such a 'concern' either literally or within his own mind.

A start shook the little wax brick, which hadn't melted so much as a drop, out of the bowl and onto the floor as the window burst open. Oberon dropped the bowl onto the desk and turned toward the window, sword partially drawn. He had halted because of the sudden crashing of a vase, and found his wife standing beside it.

Spots danced before his eyes from having them closed for so long but other than that there seemed to not be any danger. Oberon immediately returned the length of sword back to its sheath. Then, without delay, he approached Cassandra with a countenance of unmasked concern.

"Are you all right?" he asked, attempting to steer her a little ways away from the shattered vase and placing a calloused, ringed hand over the one of hers clutching her chest. Dark Blue eyes were soft yet alert for even the slightest detail that seemed off.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Cassie took afew deep breaths, quickly calming down with her King so close to her. Outside the window it was starting to get stormy and flashes of lightning could be seen through out the horison.

"Yes..." she said as she took another breath, "yes my dear, I am fine, merely startled is all"
The shattered vase had clipped her hand but nothing more a drop of red blood dripped down her thumb, leaving a small stain on her white gown.

She blushed at the scene she had made of the loud noise.

"Sorry about that, I could tell you were concentrating" she said as she took out a cloth and put it over her cut, she hurt easily most of the time, so cuts as these were common, she didn't worry about them.

As thunder sounded outside she winced and shivered as the cold stormy air blew harshly againt her face, to keep warm she moved closer to Oberon, who was much larger then compared to her frail, small slender frame.

She dearly hoped the children were not awoken by the on coming storm.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 am

A flash of lightning from the quickening storm caught his eye, but he paid no heed. His first and only true concern was his wife. His Queen. However, he couldn't help but hope the children were sleeping peacefully and unafraid of the chaos outdoors. "It appears to just be the wind..." Oberon murmured and kept Cassandra close. It was private times like these where the King felt he could just be himself. Be a man unfettered with the complication and politics of the court. Though, he would not shun the authority bestowed him for anything. The throne was entrusted to him by his father, and he was determined not to let Woden down. It was merely a want of what every other man had that, at times, he could not take for his own.

Privacy.

The kingdom had known not long after he that Cassandra was pregnant. Knew almost precisely the moment his children were born. Every movement, every breath was watched and in some cases recorded. The price of fame, it seemed. Within his and Cassandra's chambers, Oberon could find and take rest of the noble mantle upon his shoulders.

While it may have only been a drop or so of blood caused by the shard of vase, it was enough for to stir within Oberon a great sympathy. True, Cassandra was easily hurt and he knew this. However, that did not stop him from doing what came natural: placed his hand over the cloth covering the cut, and applied a small amount of pressure before bringing the injured hand to his lips. Atop the cloth, Oberon placed a gentle kiss.

Oberon shook his head at her apology. "Concentrating and failing, it is my regret to say, even before you entered," he explained, dark blue eyes briefly wandering to the wax brick and then back to the blue-green eyes of his Queen. A warm smile lit his face.

The cool air upon his face would have been soothing if not for its force and if it were not slightly too chilled for his taste. His surface thought manifested in Cassandra's shiver and shifting to be nearer. Oberon welcomed the close proximity and kissed her to show it. With a single fluid movement his fur cape was removed from his shoulders and handed to his wife. "I'll go close the window," Oberon murmured and left her side only long enough to do just that.

"It would seem fire elemental magic does not agree with me..." he offered lightheartedly by way of conversation. In truth he was rather frustrated but Cassie needn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 am

Cassandra smiled when with his gentle way of dealing with her cut, it was so endearing. She smiled softly at his smile, she always looked forward when it was night time and they could be them selves. and not be under the constent monitoring of the eyes of the kingdom. She tried not let it bother her, it came witht the postion as queen and she did her absolute best at that job with out missing out on being a mother and wife.

"I have faith you will figure it out Dearest, don't loose heart" she said with a bit of encouragemant inher voice.

She smiled again when he put his cape around her, and closed the window. "Thank you dear" She placed her uninjured hand on his broad shoulder

He may have said it in a converational tone, but she had the feeling with how hard he had been trying that he was looseing patience. Something her husband was naturely short to begin with on something such a that.

"Then perhaps my dear, you leave fire to the energetic hands of your daughter and try something different. It is the magic that chooses you dear, not the other way around" she said gently. Hopeing to qural any fustration Oberon may have.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:40 pm

"Hmm..." Oberon muttered noncommittally but nodded all the same. He couldn't help but wonder how mages learned what magic best suited them. Perhaps he would need to seek the counsel of one of the castle's sages on the subject.

A smile tugged at one side of his mouth when they were once again together and the window closed. "Anything for you, my queen," he murmured and shifted to be ever closer to Cassandra's slight form.

Strawberry eyebrows rose at his wife's wisdom, and to hear about Cara and magic in the same sentence. A kind of sheepish smile filled the other side of his face. "Perhaps I should... How is Cara taking to her magic lessons? Have they started already?" Oberon asked out of curiosity and paternal interest. The king couldn't help but chuckle at Cassandra's last statement, showing that while he was still slightly irritated at his failure he would gladly welcome her attempts to ease whatever frustration he had wrought upon himself. "It would be incredibly easier if magic would just manifest itself instead of these guessing games... they grow tiresome," he expressed with a combination jest and gravity. However, there was more of the former in both word and action that the latter.

"Perhaps we should seek magic together. Leastwise then it'd be a far more pleasurable activity," Oberon suggested lightly and neared closer for to gently rest his forehead against Cassandra's. One of his arms was casually draped upon her waist; the other content to affectionately caress her cheek, cupping the delicate contours of her jawline. In his opinion they had sought and found magic many times, but they were different magics than that of the mages and the spells they wielded. His marriage to Cassandra, falling in love with her, and the births of both of their children were all magical moments in his eyes, and only just a very few out of many that had passed...

... and hopefully many more would follow.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Cassie smiled, and pulled her self closer to him, "Cara's magic lessons are going... as well as can be expected" she said with a small laugh.

"She is her fathers daughter, Such impateince.... but she has learned all I can teach her, I am not a elemantal. She need some one with more skill in the arts then I. I asked your mother if she would help. she agreed. I was planning on telling Cara in the morning"

Cassie listened as Oberon told her his fustrations with his efforts to open his magical powers. She had not had such problems with hers, but she had been Cara's age when her started teaching herself to use hers. Oberon was a grown man hadn't explored his powers when he was a boy, they may have locked back up again, she was not sure.

"I know dearest... It will come to you I know it will, Magic is a tricky thing, it comes easier to some harder for others... Perhaps you should relax for a bit, try something different? My powers do not work from pure concenrating, I need to relax.." as to demonstrate she closed her eyes and relaxed into him. The room glowed softly for a moment and it faded.

Cassie then opened her eye smiling up at him as he held her, "Cara would be the happies little girl in the kingdom with that idea dear" she said cheerfully though her voice remaind soft as she gently wraped her slender arms around his chest, and pressed gently on his back.

Cassie leaned into his touch, feeling her own stress of the day melt away.

Looking into his eyes she whispered, "I believe in you, my king, my husband, my Dear" by the last word she reached onher tip toes and kissed him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Cassandra's slight laugh caused a genuine smile to appear on his face. Not that any expression up until now had been forced. Because it hadn't. The king nodded, satisfied with that answer. There was no need to tire such a small body with the tedious task of learning such a trade until they dropped. Best to take small steps, just as Cara had when her nursemaids were teaching her to walk. Oberon remembered walking in at such a time, and watching as his daughter made a wobbly beeline of a sorts straight for him instead of the nursemaid.

Such a feat made his heart swell with pride.

"I am sure grandmother and child will both enjoy the experience," Oberon stated confidently, nodding with obvious approval. He would trust very few others to teach his daughter how to use her gift. Regrettably, he knew very little of the Fire Elemental's potential powers or how to harness them. He certainly hadn't succeeded this evening in coming up with a practical example...

"A very tricky thing..." he murmured as Cassandra leaned against him and relaxed. What choice did he have but to relax as well? She was near, and her presence soothed him. And thus the muscles made stiff from concentration instantly relaxed. The glow of the room was almost as relaxing as having his wife in his arms. Almost. Having the woman he loved in his embrace was far more so. "What different activity might I do, my wise and caring Queen?" he asked, though there was a slightly mischievous glint to his eyes. It wasn't enough to evoke a great cause for concern, but it was there.

Another smile lit Oberon's face at the thought of Cara being the happiest girl in the kingdom. That was one of his goals as her father and king: to ensure her happiness. Other such goals included making sure she was healthy, and eventually seeing to it that she would be provided for when he could no longer take care of her. But, that last one was still a long way off.

When Cassandra pressed on his back to embrace him, Oberon complied and leaned into her just as she was into him. Strong arms wrapped around their owner's bride, pressing gently on the Queen's back in return. The day's stresses and worries were as if washed away from his face, his soul; removed was the weight upon his shoulders just in being alone with her.

His smile widened to that of a grin briefly in appreciation for her words. However, before he could reply, Oberon was met with the soft lips of his bride upon his. The king bent his knees slightly so that he was within easier reach and subtly deepened the kiss. "I am glad and honored to have your faith, my queen... my wife, eternal keeper of my heart," he whispered in reply before once again seeking to show rather than tell his love for the woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Cassie nodded to with a another smile, she still couldn't believe how lucky she was, to have marrtied and had children with a man who liked being a father just as much as he was dedicated to being King. And she adored him for it.

"I think they will as well, though your mother had not seemed every happy about the fact your daughter likes to climb trees, she looked like she was going to scold me for not haveing her nurses keep a better watch on her. Really though I think it is because they are crouding her. Cara is a very strong will independant girl, she may feel.... smothered with all she nurses baggering her about everything..." Cassie suggested, she didn't want her daughter climbing trees, accidents could happen, she could not bare for that to happen.

Using a finger she lightly traced his jawline, and whispered, "Stop pouring over the book dear... and listen to your heart instead" she said with a small smile. "I might give you answer you seek" she rested her hand on his cheek.

Cassie felt safe wrapped in Oberons strong arms, Cassandra was always a small gentle woman, and fit perfectly in the kings embrace.

"I love you" she whispered returning the kiss. "I charish your heart, like a gentle brease caresses a flame" she murmmured.

"My own heart is also in your possesion.. and always will be" she said, her head resting now resting on his chest hear his heart beat.

Then for a second her vision faded, and she Greenish-blue eyes glazed over, and she saw her beloved husband in the battle field in her minds eyes. She could not see much, only his shadow, and he was gravely wounded. Then the vison faded as soon as it begun, her vison returned and took a small gasp of air. Had she just seen her husbands future? She prayed she hadn't. Holding on to Oberon slight highter to hold her up in a standing possition. She had always felt ill or weak for a moment after a vision, but it had never happened while she was still awake.

She looked up at Oberon her eyes had cleared, but her face had paled and she stared to tremble and let of a shaky breathe. "I had a vision..."
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Oberon had all he could do to keep a straight face as Cassandra mentioned his mother disliking the notion of climbing trees. "As we are worried about Cara's safety, so too is she," he offered, his best conclusion as to his mother's actions regarding the conversation. At the suggestion of the nurses crowding Cara rather than caring for her, Oberon nodded. Accidents happened, yes... the King knew this all too well. The last thing he wanted was for something like what happened to his son, Gareth, to happen to Cara... She's even the same age as his firstborn had been, too... "Perhaps we should then order the maids to keep their distance? What do you recommend? I would do whatever it takes to keep her and Liam safe, but if Cara actively seeks danger to escape her supervision... we are in essence defeating our own purpose." Oberon inquired, voicing his worries.

His wife's advice was sound, of that he was certain. And the sensation of her touch lingered upon his skin even though her hand was no longer tracing his jaw. Blue eyes closed in bliss as her hand rested upon his face. When he opened his eyes, Oberon whispered, "My heart is insistent I save wizard's magic for the morrow... for there is already great magic before me." As he said this, the king caressed and traced his wife's features.

"I love you, too," Oberon replied earnestly, stretching to place a kiss at her hairline as she leaned against his chest. "And I treasure your heart... for it is worth more than all of the gold and jewels upon this earth." The sincerity of his words caused the pitch in his voice to deepen slightly.

The moments spent simply embraced in each other's arms were bliss for the King, though he became alarmed by Cassandra's gasp and tighter hold on him. Feeling her weaken, Oberon supported her and tried to steer her toward the bed so she could sit down and regain her strength. However, he hadn't gotten very far when he felt Cassandra tremble beneath his touch. Her complexion pale... breath uneven. Blue eyes widened at the revelation that she had had a vision. "You've never had visions while awake before..." he observed with more than a little bit of concern.

"What did you see?" Oberon asked, his coaxing to get her to sit and relax renewed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 am

Cassie nodded at Oberon worried concerns about there daughter, and she thought for a moment, "I think if the leave her alone about not important things, like if she has a small rip in her dress let her be, she may be a princess but she is still very much a strong willed child. Perhaps it is better for them to back off a bit, watch yes and make she has everything she needs, but not to crowed her so much" she said.

"That might lessen her trips to the tree tops' she said with a small smile. There daughter was so fearless, sometimes she envied her for almost.

She smiled brightly at his statement, Oh.. she loved him so, she didn't know what she would ever do with out him.... then the vision showed her a preview of the possibility of the happening
and the thought nearly made her sick to her stomach, no she couldn't let that happen, Oberon was to needed, Alrania needed a king, Liam was to young yet to think about taking to thrown if his father passed away. She needed him... her beloved husband, she loved him so, Cara and Liam needed him, they both relied on him so much and he was such a good father. And she didn't think she mother in law could handle the loss of her son....

Feeling she was going to pass out she let Oberon guide her to bed.

"I know... this is the first time it happened while I was awake..... I am not sure why" she shakily.

When he asked what she had seen she winced as thought at the mere thought of it as though it hurt her. Swallowing hard she looked Oberon in his blue eyes and a tear or two slid down her face.

"I saw you... wounded" she said quietly, tightly holding on to Oberons hand.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 am

Oberon nodded at his wife's opinions, smiling slightly. "Not unlike the way guards are stationed around the perimeter yet kept out of sight..." he muttered pensively. It made sense to him, even though he worried about Cara's safety immensely. "Would you like to be the one to attempt to persuade them to keep their distance, or shall we attempt the task together?" the King inquired, a light jesting tone splashed into his voice.

Slowly, the King sat with his wife, providing his support and comforting embrace as much as possible. He wished he knew why Cassandra had received a vision while awake. Oberon expressed this wish by kissing her forehead and gently tightening his hold on her.

In a rare moment of patience, Oberon waited for Cassandra to compose herself. Whatever she had seen, it must not have been good. His suspicions were solidly confirmed the moment tears appeared. Though one of his hands was busy holding one of hers, the other reached up to gently wipe away the moisture. At the tight grip she employed, Oberon returned a strong but not overpowering grip.

"Cassie..." he murmured, resting his chin atop her head. What words could he offer her that were sincere yet not the entire bitter truth? That he would at one point or another be wounded in battle... that death on the battlefield was a probable risk? There was no soft way to put it. "It is a risk I must one day take, be it for to protect all that I hold dear or for glory. But I promise you... when I must ride into battle, I will take every precaution I may," Oberon half-whispered.

"And I shall return to you, for it is your light - your smile, your laughter - that shall be my beacon. Always."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:37 am

Cassie smiled, It was true, there children was horrible to there nursemaids, then they shouldn't be, but they were children.. some of the nursemaids took it to seriously or seemed to think the prince and princess of the kingdom could act like kids. The were only 8 and 5 years old for heavens sake, they were not soldiers yet.

"I think both of us can get through to them, wouldn't you think darling" she said softly.

After all what more scary then having the king and queen lecture nurses on how they wanted there children treated.

Cassie looked at him as he promised he would take every precaution when he went in to battle in the near future.

But the image of him mortally wounded and dieing was still fresh in her mind, No! she could let is happen, she could change it.

That was that the next time her husband rode out to battle, she was coming to weather he knew it or not.

"I will not attempt to stop you from going into battle, you courage and willingness to fight to protect your loved ones is one of the reasons I admire and love you so......" she said hugging him.

"But it is different, seeing it happen before it happens.... it is very...." she paused trying to find a word for it.

"Upsetting doesn't even begin to describe it..... I don't want to loose you.... to.." she paused again....

"To a arrow..."

Just like his father.... No she would not let it happen.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:44 pm

"I would certainly hope so..." Oberon trailed off, an amusing thought crossing his mind regarding two royals having choice words with the nursemaids keeping charge over the prince and princess. He supposed if the lecture of the current two royals were not enough, his mother could likely be persuaded to also stress the same thing.

Maybe...

A soft smile curled his lips at her words, and in a more noticeable gesture held her protectively and affectionately close. The king listened in silence as his queenly wife spoke, alternating between kissing the top of her head and caressing her back in a soothing manner. "And your support and patience are just two of many reasons I love you with all my heart and soul," he began, thinking it was best to reciprocate affections first.

What could those that were unable to foresee the future say to comfort those that could when they had seen something to disturb them? To see something you do not wish to happen actually occurring before it happens... if Oberon hadn't been married to Cassandra and understood what he already did about her powers, he would've been a great deal more confused than he presently was.

So it had been more than a wound she'd seen for him. She'd seen a possible death. Oberon couldn't help being disconcerted about that. Not only was he king but he was a husband and a father. Liam was far too young to rule, as was Cara. If he died he couldn't be sure his mother would be able to rule as regent for Liam, what with how hard she had taken his father's death. There was of course his own queen, whom could rule in her own right... but he would not leave her to such a fate if at all possible.

"Cassandra..." Oberon sighed, voice dripping with affection and comfort. Whatever he might've said, it escaped his mind at his wife's past few words.

"To a arrow..."

The king stiffened at the vision revealed unto him, breath and words catching in their paths to and from his lips. It could be heard as much as felt. Despite his shock, Oberon made certain to do what he could to cajole his queen. "An arrow?" he half-gasped, half whispered once he'd found his voice. "To mirror my father's own passing?" It had ultimately been an arrow that killed his father, and nearly his mother as well.

This family didn't have too much luck with archery, it seemed.

"I understand..." he trailed off, taking in the scent of her hair for a moment before pulling back to gaze into her eyes intently. “And I assure you, it will take more than an arrow for the world to be rid of me.” It was a guarantee he knew he couldn’t keep, as indicated by the slight chuckle that punctuated the statement, but Oberon hoped it at least helped dispel some of her fear. “Your love is my armor; so long as I have it, I shall endure.”
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 am

Cassie sighed and barried her face in his shoulder for a moment, she would do what ever she could to prevent that from happening, she had to, her heart would be broken if he died and her children would never forgive her. The children adored their father, and he was a great father concidering he was king and very busy running the kingdom.

No, everyone would be devistated if Oberon died.... she would die her self if it ment tha he lived.

She hugged him when she felt him stiffen, her strength from the Vision was gradually returning. She brought her hand up to his face, caressed it softly. Offering what comfort she could to him even though she felt none her self.

She kissed him when he "garenteed" it would take more then an arrow to take him.

" I hope you are right Darling, watch your self when you are out there please" she said quietly in his ear.

She kissed his forehead, "And you have my love dear, may it protect you from harm" she said.

And it would, as long as she was alive she would not let that arrow hit him.... she would swear it.

And she did... to her self of cousre, she knew her loving husband would never let her come to battle with him.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Oberon closed his eyes halfway so that he could survey his wife upon her burying her face in his shoulder. He did not mind, and did all he could to ensure solace.

Her embrace and caress allowed him to relax physically, though mentally and emotionally the king was still pulled rather taut. Despite his worries and fears of dying as his father had, Oberon leaned into the caress and returned the embrace fully.

"I promise I will," he replied, kissing her in return. Oberon smiled slightly upon Cassandra's further words and kiss upon his fore. "For your love and grace I shall be forever grateful. Rest easy," the king murmured softly near her ear, kissing the expanse of neck just below it.

After a moment's silence, wrapped in each other's arms, Oberon commented, "Sometimes I wish there was a way I could keep you from these upsetting visions. It concerns me to see you in such distress... Yet they no doubt occur for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:15 am

Cassie wished she had not said what she had seen, but just wasn't right she had tried keeping these visions to her self before and it ended up making her really sick due to stress. So she made a promise to Oberon she would confide in him the visions she saw if writing them down was not enough.

She just wished she didn't have to trouble him so much.
However she kings strong embrace comforted her, even though she wanted to comfort him. She rubbed her thumb across his cheek, "I love you so much my dear.." she whispered. Her mind wondered back to when she had first said she loved him, she had really loved him since not long about she married him and very enamored with him after the night he recited the love song to her the second time of the meeting. But she actually said it after the birth of Cara. When she was burning up with fever, she feared she might die and share the fate of Oberons first wife. In case it did happen she had wanted oberon to know she loved him dearly. She then told him again after her fever broke, so he wouldn't think it was the fever solely talking.

She relaxed into his warm embrace, and sighed as a small smile streched across her lips when he kissed her. She would always feel safe in his arms, no matter what.

Her watery eyes turned to him and she smiled again at what he said, he had such a big heart. And it made her heart warm and comfort spread through her to know he cared about her.

"I have them for a reason my dear, most of the time thay are warnings, or have a chance to... to change the out come of the vision. Now that we know my king, it is not set in stone something may change the fate of the arrow that I saw in the Vision" she said as she looked into his eyes.

"I would prefer a life time of these visions if it ment you were spared a untimely death my dear. Do not worry I feel better so no need to worry about it, I will always recover from it as long as I have your love" she said with a smile moving her fingers lightly down his face in a motion she hoped was comforting
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 am

Though Oberon wished on one hand his wife could not see the visions, on the other her foresight had helped on many occasions insofar as he was concerned. He didn’t like seeing her so stressed out. Hence why he’d commissioned a special journal be made for her: to get the disturbing images out of her head and onto paper. And when even writing down the visions weren’t enough, well... she had him. Not often was there a time when he was too busy, and never a time was he uninterested, in a vision that had come to her in dreams. He was a good king and a kind man, despite his faults.

Deepest blue eyes closed upon the contact as their owner leaned into the caress, a kiss placed into her palm soon after. “And I love you beyond words, Cassie,” he returned in a whisper, opening his eyes again. “I would brave all the terrors of Hell for you.” With a fluid movement Oberon mirrored his wife’s actions, caressing her cheek with the most tender of care.

The king remembered when his queen first said such words to him. In his heart he had loved Cassandra since he seen her upon their second or third encounter, though had not known it until a few nights before it was announced they would be wed. It really sank in when, one night, he composed a love song for her mostly off the top of his head. While he never received an affirmative statement from her of love in their earliest portion of wedlock, Oberon had a feeling that there was love his wife felt for him yet simply hadn’t spoken of. On occasions when they were alone he would gently tease her in an attempt to get her to say it, but only in fun.

And then, shortly after their sweet baby girl had been born, Cassandra became riddled with fever. It was Oberon’s greatest fear that he had doomed a second woman to death by fathering a child, and thus he stayed near despite his own creeping sensations of guilt. Upon the worst of the fever’s ravaging had Cassandra finally told him she loved him... and at first Oberon thought surely her fever had something more to do with it than the simple fear of dying. However, once she was well, his queen had once again repeated her words. Oberon’s elation that sickness alone had not made her claim such a thing was simply beyond anything he might have said or done that day.

Her continued love and patience only served to strengthen their bond, of which the King knew they were fortunate to possess.

Cassie’s sigh, relaxing, and what he thought he felt against his chest was a smile were good signs to him. Proof that she might sleep easy tonight since this vision had passed and was now leaving her a bit stronger with each passing moment it seemed.

Oberon listened to her words, his eyes searching hers for any distress. True, they were bright with tears not yet shed but yet she did truly seem relaxed to him. Worry for his wife still creasing his brow moreso than the thought of his foreseen death, the king nodded silently. His eyes closed briefly at the touch, finding some comfort in both action and words. When he opened his eyes again Oberon replied, “As I have yours, so too do you have my love, dearest. My heart, my sword, and my very soul. All are yours. I know the visions come to you with good reason, yet I feel it is unfair for you to suffer such a burden... though you do so willingly. To know you care so that you would see my death a thousand times and all to ensure it never happens before it absolutely must...” The king had no idea what was to come next in his line of thought. So, instead, he tightened the embrace slightly and for several moments. “I must truly be married to a guardian angel!” Oberon’s quiet exclamation came with a genuine smile.

“If I were able... I would be more than willing to have a share of your visions for you,” he admitted in the same sort of tone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Cassie let out a quiet breath at his declaration, she closed her eyes and brought her hand up to his and lent her cheek more into his hand. She enjoyed the warmth his hand left on her skin, and soothing smell it left off. It was still hard to believe they had been married for 10 years already. They had gone by so quick, the children were growing so fast, they had had there bumps and scrapes, King Wodens death was a tragic blow to the family it had been the first time she had to console her 3 year old Cara and explain to her about moving on after a loved ones death.She had recited a poem not only to Little Cara but Oberon as well... She had done her best to help her family through such a painful time. And she would continue to... she still remember when Liam came down with a horrible illness whe he was 3, She had a little bit of her heart break everytime her little son cried in pain, or when one of the many doctors they called in to treat him said he might not live through the night.... She had not been sure she could have stayed strong then.She remembered eveyone of Cara's many injuries from her misabventures... been there to hold her hand when it hurt or in some cases hold Oberon's when their daughter whimpers of pain could be heard.

"Very noble of you Dearest, but we face terrors together or not at all' she said as she kissed his hand before lacing her hand into his with a small but warm smile. She loved that part of him. He was a good man, brave, noble, protective, and kind if only there were more like him.

She smiled brightly at his guardian angel comment and kissed his worried forehead, "No angel dear, just your wife and mother of your two children.. I want to protect you as you would me. Which to me doesn't sound unfair at all" she said softly his words making her feel warm and content inside and pushing away the lingering effects of the vision completely.

How could she ever live through these times without him? It was time like this she realized how lucky she was, and how close she had come to not marrying Oberon at all and how her father had almost choosen someone else, someone she had not been so thrilled about.

"The visions are mine to bare my Dear, but I feel honored you would take them if you could" she said squeezing his hand sligtly, knowing he was being a gentleman. She hugged him in a light embrace.

With a smile she whispered a spell and a small bit of light gathered in their room and formed a small fairy.

The figure of light twirled and danced its way over to the king and kissed his nose before turning into a small pulse of light and Vanishing.

"A spell one of the Mages showed me, apprently there is more I can do with light then I had thought" she said with a smile, her hand still stroking portion of his.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:54 am

‘Heavenly’ was the only word Oberon could find that fit how each and every touch shared felt as it lingered upon his skin. There were no onlookers, therefore no reason to hide their love from view. It was an exhilarating thing, to love someone as much as he loved Cassandra. Not that he hadn’t felt the same way about Delyth... It just seemed to feel more intense when he was with Cassie. Through ups, downs, twists, and turns their love continued on. They both laughed and wept in time with the achievements and hurts of their children, doing all they could to encourage or comfort. Oberon boldly considered himself one of the luckiest men in the world, to have such a loving wife and two simply stunning children.

Oberon said nothing in reply to her words, focusing instead upon the entwining of their hands. Gently he gave the hand an affectionate squeeze. A contented murmur of agreement left his lips at her words, the king not wanting to disturb the moment with unnecessary banter. He would most assuredly protect her. However, he still felt it was slightly unfair of him to use Cassandra’s visions to his own benefit, though after a bit of thought it wasn’t entirely selfish or entirely for personal gains: Alrania needed him as king until Liam could reign. His family all needed him... or rather most of it that still lived.

For family, brethren, and country, he would endure.

Oberon felt there was little more he could do but smile and return the embrace given to him. “I know,” he murmured softly. “Please do not worry yourself too much over this tonight. For I shall be here by your side, which is as far from a battlefield as can be fathomed,” he replied, once more in a quiet, tender tone. While the king was not necessarily lazy, he did not have fond thoughts of moving unless it were to shift and allow the pair of them to be more comfortable.

At the whispered spell, Oberon’s brows creased slightly and wondered what magic his wife was performing. The swiftly-forming light was as bright as a moon in full phase, yet not so terribly blinding that he could not observe it. Lips spread into a small smile at the light-fairy and its graceful dancing. Oberon observed the conjuration’s movement, nearly going cross-eyed as it approached and kissed his nose. He blinked, wondering where it went once it had vanished.

"A spell one of the Mages showed me, apparently there is more I can do with light then I had thought"

Oberon nodded, sincerely happy for his wife, as could be seen by the smile upon his face. “That is great news! You and Cara are sure to become quite talented in the arcane,” he said, his voice just as pleased as his expression, if not moreso. While he was very happy for them, he was also slightly jealous... His mother was a shadow elemental, his wife was versed in some skills with the element of light, his daughter was showing signs of being a fire elemental... why was he seemingly unable to discover his own magical talent? Oberon knew the answer to that one:

He needed to be more patient.

“Perhaps in time I shall discover which element of magic I have been gifted with,” he commented, sounding neither frustrated nor sulky at his lack of abilities in the magical arts. If anything, the king sounded hopeful... and a bit curious not unlike a child wanting to unwrap his presents sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Royal Chambers   King and Queens Royal Chambers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King and Queens Royal Chambers
Page 1 of 1