Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Horses Stables - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHorses Stables - Page 2 I_voting_barHorses Stables - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Horses Stables - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHorses Stables - Page 2 I_voting_barHorses Stables - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Horses Stables

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

Horses Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 am

"Hmm..." Desdemona thought it out. "I know not the wills and thoughts of men... they are a stranger course to me then the behaviour of birds."

"Hmm... would you like to know for certain if he likes you or not?" Desdemona asked.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 am

Bavona's face lit with great hope and happiness. "Yes, I would love that above many things. How would that occur though?" she asked, her brow furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 am

"I thought perhaps, I could merely ask...?" Desdemona said truthfully. Well that was really her only plan. It seemed simple enough.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 am

Bavona's cheeks grew hot and red, but she was smiling nonetheless. "Do you think that might work?" she pondered aloud... wondering if it was at all possible the young man felt the same about her as she did him. "I couldn't ask that of you, your the queen's sister!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 am

"Nay!" Desdemona exclaimed smiling. "All the more to ask him as he wouldn't dare lie."

"I wonder though Bavona, how would you feel if you've confirmed his feelings for you to be naught?"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 am

"How foolish of me!" Bavona giggled, enjoying the image a baffled Otto brought to mind.

She had not before truly wondered who she would feel were he to voice his lack of feelings for her...
"A young girl's heart can be broken... else I wait much longer to know, I will expire of impatience."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 am

Desdemona, having no further objections, nodded. "Fair enough, shall we go to the baker then?"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 am

"Yes, that would be lovely." Bavona smiled, hurrying into the other stall to begin preparing one of the horses. It was a fairly decent pace into town and riding was therefore the fastest method.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 am

"Alright Sir Charles," Desdemona turned to her horse. She got the saddle and such hanging near by and started to prepare him. Though she was a Princess, she did insist on learning a few things for her self. An idea her father disapproved of. Minutes later, she was mounted on Charles. She didn't take all of his sit like a lady business, it was very uncomfortable on a horse so she sat like a man. Her dress was made especially for such stress.

"Are you ready Bavona?" Desdemona called out.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Having been partially raised as a daughter of a solider, even without her father's presence, Bavona soon had the grey horse saddled and ready. Her dress was not a riding one, but she only rode sidesaddle anyway and thus had no problem sliding onto her horse, using the nearby stable boy's hand up.
"Yes, I am." she smiled, leading the horse forward to join Desdemona.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 am

Desdemona briefly wondered if she should tell William where she was going. Deciding that, she really didn't need Will to go every which way she turned to the stable boy. "We are going to the town bakery, Nicolas." She announced. "Will you please tell William or my sister where I went."

Nicolas nodded, "Aye milady, I shall."

Desdemona beamed. "Thank you Nicolas."

Nicolas bowed proceeded to move out of the horses' way.

"Shall we go then?" Desdemona looked at Bavona.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 am

Bavona nodded, pulling her horse's reigns slightly to urge him forward. "Of course, my lady." she smiled.

((we can either post them entering the bakery or make a street thread...lol or whatever else))
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

((lol... um... Street thread then?))

"Farewell Nicolas," Desdemona said before signalling Charles forward. Charles obeyed his mistress's commands and exited the stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses Stables   Horses Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horses Stables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Royal Castle :: The Stables-
Jump to: