Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Gallen's Bakery I_vote_lcapGallen's Bakery I_voting_barGallen's Bakery I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Gallen's Bakery I_vote_lcapGallen's Bakery I_voting_barGallen's Bakery I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Gallen's Bakery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Gallen's Bakery Bakers
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:11 am

Otto wiped his floury hands on his filthy apron, pausing momentarily before he began kneading the thick dough in front of him. The heat of the large ovens behind him caused sweat to drip down his forehead, but he continued to prepare the bread. Soon it was ready to bake and he shaped it into several round loaves and set them on a wooden paddle to be fed into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 am

Desdemona stepped inside the bakery a purposeful air about her. Suddenly, the smell of cooking bread hit her system and she inhaled deeply. "Wow that smells simply delightful!"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 am

Otto turned around slightly, being the only one in the shop and therefore in charge. Seeing it was the princess, the queen's sister if gossip was correct, he bowed low.
"Greetings your majesty. How may I serve you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 am

Desdemona blushed slightly at the greeting. It was always such an amazement to her when people knew who she was right away.

"Is it really that obivious that I'm a 'Majesty'?" Desdemona asked Otto. Considering they seemed to be the only persons in the shop, she feel more comfortable about being open with him.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 am

Otto chuckled, deciding the woman was not apt to have him imprisoned. "Not really, my lady. But you do fit the appearance of the our dear queen's sister. Princess Desdemona, if I am not mistaken." he smiled at her, before turning to fish several hot golden buns from the ovens. "Would you care for one?" he asked, gesturing to the rolls.

Becoming very glad that he had only moments before changed his apron, Otto began to wonder why the princess had entered the bakery. Surely she had servants to fetch bread for her...
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am

"Oh I would," Desdemona said eyeing the loafs. She realized that she hadn't had her breakfast yet. But she would have to buy the loafs later, it was afterall her and Bavona's signal. "I'm still deciding what I would like."

"I am indeed Desdemona," Desdemona smiled at Otto. "Now may I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm

"Otto, my lady." he replied, picking up a nearby square of cloth to pick up the piping hot bun and handing it to her. "Careful it is hot." he warned. "And take your time, there is plenty."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 pm

She took the loaf gratefully. "It smells wonderful."

"Otto," Desdemona repeated. "I think I've heard your name said around the castle before, one of the Queen's ladies-in-waiting mentioned you in passing I think. Bavona, I believe she was, do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Otto nodded, slowly. Of course he knew Bavona, she and her mother had lived nearby and they had played together as children.
"Yes, we were childhood friends."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 am

"Do you still talk to each other?" Desdemona said taking a bite of the loaf. "Hmmm... this taste as delicious as it smells..."
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:09 pm

"Occasionally." Otto murmured, not seeing what Bavona had to do with anything. "I am glad you like it, my lady." he smiled, proud of his work.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 am

Time for a more direct approach.
Desdemona thought. To be honest, she half expected him to start talking about her. Something Desdemona noticed about enamored people, was that whenever the name of the object of their affection was mentioned, they would brighten and start talking about them happily. But perhaps, Otto was different. There was also the possibility that Otter was indifferent but she rather hoped for the former. Perhaps a more direct approach was needed.

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you feel about her?"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am

To say Otto was beginning to feel slightly... embarrassed would have been an understatement. Not accustomed to being asked his feelings toward young women, but not desiring to be rude to the princess, he opened his mouth and then closed it.

"She is a most... affable young lady, of whom I have long had a respected friendship until her departure to become the ladies' maid of Her Majesty the Queen Dowager."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Hmm fair enough, a good neutral answer. Desdemona thought. But she wanted something... more. However, she didn't want to make Otto too uncomfortable. Perhaps she shouldn't rush this match making business and let it run its course a little.

But she wanted to push him, just a little more.

Desdemona nodded. "That's well and good but, you've still failed to tell me how you felt about her."
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 am

Otto sighed. "I do not see her enough or think of her enough to feel about her..." he returned, becoming uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gallen's Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallen's Bakery   Gallen's Bakery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallen's Bakery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Market Place :: Gallen's Bakery-
Jump to: