Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Forest Near Carpatus
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
    Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
    Queen Cassandra
    Treasure Vault 1 I_vote_lcapTreasure Vault 1 I_voting_barTreasure Vault 1 I_vote_rcap 
    DQ Genevieve
    Treasure Vault 1 I_vote_lcapTreasure Vault 1 I_voting_barTreasure Vault 1 I_vote_rcap 
    King Oberon
    Princess Desdemona
    LadyLilliAschuill
    Elektra
    Rozen_Maiden
    Illyria_wants_foooood!
    Albel Nox
    Kirlan
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Treasure Vault 1

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    King Oberon
    Lower Classman
    Lower Classman
    King Oberon

Personal Archive
    Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
    Love?: Married

Treasure Vault 1 Empty
    PostSubject: Treasure Vault 1   Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:20 am

Treasure Vault 1 IMG_1194

Statues line shelf-like walls of this vault room, though there is a rather gargantuan towering pile of other baubles in the very center. Just beware if you attempt to steal from this dragon... he is rather proficient at setting traps to ensnare the unwary!
    Back to top Go down
    King Oberon
    Lower Classman
    Lower Classman
    King Oberon

Personal Archive
    Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
    Love?: Married

Treasure Vault 1 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Treasure Vault 1   Treasure Vault 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:35 pm

((Not a Double-post))

Loki reclined in his treasure vault, basking glumly in the shine of the many baubles in the room. He had gotten so used to having a tiny human in the cave with him that without his dear Arianna the place seemed even emptier. Just like the “nest” he’d had before when his mate and young were slain. The dragon’s only consolation was, insofar as he could tell, little Ari had not been killed. Returning back to his isolationist mindset, and knowing Arianna would not return purely to save him from slayers, had been much more difficult than he’d imagined possible.

How he wished she would return. They could flay the slayers all and be rid of them for good. Dragon Slayer so sounded like an excellent breakfast.

A disturbance in the nearby pool made Loki’s scaly head perk up in alertness. Had Ari returned at last, come to tell him the spell upon her had been removed? The dragon awaited what he thought surely must be her arrival like a loyal hound eagerly awaited its master... only without the pet-and-master mindset. No, quite the contrary: Loki considered Arianna as a daughter to him. She would be perhaps the only human whom he would cherish even when the Adult phase took hold, and until old age took her to the great beyond. Vaguely he wondered if he would still be alive when his ‘daughter’ was old and gray of hair.

Orange eyes narrowed as he heard something knock against the bank of the treasure room’s mouth. Lazily, the dragon sauntered over, scattering the not exactly orderly baubles about with his tail. At first he said nothing, in the event this was an unwelcome intruder. Yellowish orbs relaxed from their narrow position and widened when they realized precisely what had caused the disturbance:

A raft

The same one Arianna often used to go between the areas in which the pool separated the main portions of the cave. Loki supposed he shouldn’t have been so surprised. After all, it had been he who let loose the watercrafts on the water for he had not the heart to discard them or keep them moored. They had been made with Arianna’s skilled hands as he’d instructed her. One could compare them to a child’s drawings parents often displayed with pride.

With a sad sort of smile, or as much of a sad smile as a dragon can perform, Loki gave the raft a gentle push with his nose. “Sssail onwarrrd, Crrreassstion of Arrrianna. Ssshe ssshall perrrhapsss join you again one day, but likely not thisss one,” the dragon murmured to the wooden vessel, even though he knew it had not the capacity to understand or reply.

Making certain his portable mirror was in the satchel around his long scaly neck, and ascertaining that his entering the water would not harm the little watercraft, Loki sleekly slid into the dark sapphire water and headed out towards the day. Moping about the unlikelihood of Arianna’s swift returning did little to keep himself in tip top shape for an unexpected battle, nor kept his stomach full, but he could still miss her while tending to such needs.

Especially when the task was something the pair of them did together, which was nigh everything.
    Back to top Go down

Treasure Vault 1
    Page 1 of 1