Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Azazel Secret Tunnel I_vote_lcapAzazel Secret Tunnel I_voting_barAzazel Secret Tunnel I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Azazel Secret Tunnel I_vote_lcapAzazel Secret Tunnel I_voting_barAzazel Secret Tunnel I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Azazel Secret Tunnel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elektra
Commoner
Commoner
Elektra

Personal Archive
Name: Elektra, Fersen, Theseus, Beatrix
Love?: In love

Azazel Secret Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Azazel Secret Tunnel   Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm

The Secret Tunnel leading from Elektra's room towards an underground area, and an exit out of Azazel towards the beach area, and various areas in between.

Azazel Secret Tunnel Ice-hotel-lapland-_1202784c

Azazel Secret Tunnel Amazing_fun_quaint_weird_offbeat_2009072911222328

Requires both a blood sacrifice and a given password to enter and pass through, towards the right direction.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

Azazel Secret Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel Secret Tunnel   Azazel Secret Tunnel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 am

Stephen meandered the corridors of Azazel palace, occasionally glancing over his shoulder. He was not taking the chance of being followed by the wrong person. The mortician needed to see his cousin, in private, and no one was going to stand in his way for anything now that he was free from the bonds of the asylum!

Tapping on the walls, Stephen searched for a secret passageway. He knew one had to exist, for he'd discovered and used it within his first week at the palace. Surely such a shortcut would exist throughout the entire place to make navigation all the easier to those in the know? Upon hearing a tap a bit more hollow than the rest of the wall's length he had tried, Stephen paused and contemplated the blank stone. He quickly analyzed every brick, pressing on some and pulling on others. It was only when he spotted a faint red stain that a smirk slowly crept upon the mortician's lips.

"I knew this palace and I had something in common..." he chuckled to himself and withdrew a dagger he had 'borrowed' from someone he'd passed by the other day. Calculating the positions of the veins in his hands, Stephen selected one that was not crucial and slit it open. Blood pooled around the wound and then trickled down from it. Pressing the bleeding hand to the stones, Stephen pushed hard to coax more blood from the wound and muttered a few words he assumed might get him through the magic protections placed upon it. Sure enough, the wall admitted him without complaint. His smirk turned to a grin, glad to know he still knew his cousin well enough to generate the proper password.

Snickers permeated the quiet of the tunnel for a short time as Stephen pocketed his dagger and applied pressure to the new wound to stop the bleeding. Not quite sure where to go, Stephen selected a random direction and hoped it was the correct one. It seemed logical enough that Elektra's chambers would be in the direction he chose. However, Stephen knew that sometimes his logic did not match the logic of others.
Back to top Go down

Azazel Secret Tunnel
Page 1 of 1