Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWood beyond the walls - Page 2 I_voting_barWood beyond the walls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWood beyond the walls - Page 2 I_voting_barWood beyond the walls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Wood beyond the walls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 am

Elchanan sighed and hugged her, "Genevieve... hear my words, King Oberon is a stubborn, impatient, and impulsive.. however he is not capable of ever hating you." he said perhaps the only thing he like about the king that he respected and loved his mother.

"He morns for your reported deaths, and will relieved when he knows you live... I know this as I know who Oberon truely blames other then Jaham himself. He places blame on himself my love... not you or anyone else other then Jaham who is the real one at fault here." he explained.

"If you don't believe me...you will see for your self when we return" he said softly
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 am

Taking comfort in Elchanan's embrace, Genevieve listened silently to his efforts to soothe her worries. Why hadn't she believed her own true thoughts and not ignored her heart's wild imaginings? She was a sensible woman, after all. But Elchanan's words soothed her heart as well as her mind.

"I would never disbelieve you." she murmured, her blue eyes leaving the dancing flames to look up at him. "Because I love you." Gathering her strength, she pulled herself up and pressed her cold lips against his warm ones. She had nearly kissed him several times... but now she finally did.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 am

Elchanan mind froze and got caught in the moment when she kissed him, He couldn't believe it for a moment then he reasonded kissing her lips back, he was sure to be gentle, he couldn't bare the thought of hurting her even by accident.

He cupped her cold cheek in his hand and caressed, hoping to warm her up.

Breaking off only slightly to allow them air he said " And I love you, my angel of shadow.... Genevieve"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 am

For a moment in time, Genevieve felt fear grasp her as Elchanan did not respond to the kiss. Perhaps, he had merely been playing the part of a good lord, helping to lift his brother's widow from her depression. But then he kissed her back and her fears melted into shadow.

She gasped softly, as they broke for air. She could not remember the last time Wodon had kissed her. It had been chastely on the cheek or forehead the last several years of their marriage. Now she knew he had not wanted her, as with then, she had supposed him busy or occupied.
"Not an angel..." she murmured, tears coming to her eyes once again. "Of shadow yes, but not from heaven." Her head rested against his chest, listening to the soothing beat of his strong heart.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 am

Elchanan sighed and kissed the top of her head, his hand going through her golden hair. Didn't she know, he had always veiwed her as an Angel.. Always..

"My Love.. you Are and always have been an Angel in my eyes" he mumered in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:41 am

She allowed his words to sink into her mind and heart. By nature, she was not a trusting person, nor was she easily convinced of nearly anything. Subtly and silent, she had a character very similar to shadow.
But, angels were pure, and she was tainted in mind, deed and heart. Her eyes sought his again.

"For you, I shall be an angel." she murmured. And damn reason, she added silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wood beyond the walls   Wood beyond the walls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wood beyond the walls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Out Skirts-
Jump to: