Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
How to used and get Gold I_vote_lcapHow to used and get Gold I_voting_barHow to used and get Gold I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
How to used and get Gold I_vote_lcapHow to used and get Gold I_voting_barHow to used and get Gold I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

How to used and get Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

How to used and get Gold Empty
PostSubject: How to used and get Gold   How to used and get Gold Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Yes we have money that you can use to bye certain things, it is up to you, you can use it to get stuff for your character or for your self on the site.

First How to get money?
There are a number for ways to get money, one way is to sell things, you don't to own a building have your own business. You can have a street vender and sell things; Like; if you are a magic user, you can create cool new costum made spells, or if your a non magic user or maybe making spells isn't your thing you can make banners for people ~_^ for a price of course.

Also a good way to get money is to go to Queen Ara, or anyother nobles on the Royal castle and ask for a chance to earn some more money she will give a challenge to do and if you complete it you will get a reward in gold.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net

How to used and get Gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: Royal Register :: Rules and Laws-
Jump to: