Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Pending Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Pending Characters I_vote_lcapPending Characters I_voting_barPending Characters I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Pending Characters I_vote_lcapPending Characters I_voting_barPending Characters I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Pending Characters

Go down 
+2
Elendril
Queen Cassandra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Character Profiles are posted for Royal Approval.

To get approval you Profile must be complete and show that effort has gone in to it, The wait for Approval should not take long.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Elendril
Commoner
Commoner

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:11 am

-Basics-

Out of Character (tell us just just a bit about you outside RP)

Name:chris or elen or drill
Note:(Plus anything extra)

In Character

Name:Elendril
Class Rank: Knight/ Magican
Note:

-Family-

(For family, just enter names and if there alive or dead please)

Parents: Roke and Terra
Grandparents: Bultrix and sandra
Siblings: none
Aunts & Uncles: grady and torry
Nieces & Nephews:none
Cousins: grant dylan and sam
Children: none
Grandkids: none

-Appearance-

Skin color: light brown
Hair Color:silver
Hair length: 3 inche’s high
Eye color: silver
Size: small
Build: musuler
Picture:avatar

-Love-

Crushes: none
Mates/Spouse: none

-How I act-

Personality: Elendril like's to keep to him self. But he will talk to the people he realy no's. Elendril is very caring. He loves animal's and hate's to see them sufer. So win he see's one injured he heal's it so that it dosent suffer
Usual Mood: happy

-History-

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: Elemental
Favorite Spell: lightning strike
Weakness:water spell's
Skills: is a great black smith
Items: his sword

-Other information-

Favorite Color: red
Voice: medium
Theme song:
none
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm

-Basics-

In Character

Name: Jennifer, (only her closest and most trusted friends and family call her Jenny)
Class Rank: “Queen”
Note: She is from a different land then of Alrania, posses powers native to her people. Queens in Jennifer’s land are very powerful beings, they are the heart of there people.. With out them power is blown off balance and all chaos breaks loose….

Queens are simply born there are no such thing a princess or kings, In there world there are princes who can do most of the duties a Queen does, be he could never replace a queen.. The birth of a queen became more and more rare as time want on and a old queen became corrupt and allowed chaos to ensue on the kingdom. Violence and war broke out death to all those loyal to the queens of old…

In the war to end all wars broke out the old Queen of the kingdom died it was feared the people of the land would sink into further unending chaos.. However it was discovered a young Queen was still alive, however she was to young to rule.. To keep the young queen safe away form the hands of the enemy it was decided to have then young queen sent away with a protector and into hiding in the other lands…

-Family-

Parents: Molly and Jonathan Maylon
Grandparents: Emily and Martin Maylon/ Colleen and Richard Caper
Siblings: None
Aunts & Uncles: Aunt Terra Tristan (fathers sister)
Nieces & Nephews: none
Cousins: none
Children: none

-Appearance-

Skin color: fair
Hair Color: Brown-ish red
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Green
Size: 5,4
Build: Slender
Picture:Pending Characters Christinedressingactual

-Love-

Crushes: None at the moment

-How I act-

Personality: Jennifer is very prim and proper, and also very serious most of the time. Finds it silly she can’t rule her people who desperately need a Queen just because she is a few years to young.

She is very naive when it comes to the outside world, mostly due to Lucian’s of protectiveness. She is innocent and knows little of the evilness of the world. She acts sometimes that she knows everything and gets embarrassed when she is proven to be wrong. She is however very polite, sometimes on the border of always formal. She has a good heart, but has a lot of growing up to do before she can rule her people.

Usual Mood:

-History-

Your Story Please? (At least a paragraph or two about your characters past till now ) WIP

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: Queen; can make blood links to all her people it the key there humanity and lives.. Has power over her court, none in her court can disobey her even if they want to… Can also sent messages telepathic messages to her linked protector or court. Is also a witch, though is has not been trained yet.
Favorite Spell: none
Weakness: Is very Naïve able the world around her.. Can be too sure of her self, Pridful
Skills: Diplomacy, Painting, Gardening
Items: Locket, Sceptre, A book her father gave her.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Pink
Voice: Strong
Theme song: Over the Rainbow
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:36 pm

In Character

Name: Lucian
Class Rank: “Protector”
Note: A protectors Sole purpose is to protect a young Queen from harm. Trained worriers and masters of intimidation. They only serve a queen and cannot be commanded by anyone else. Higher rank or not..

The can be Aggressive if they feel the queen is being threatened in anyway.

-Family-

Parents: Moira and Corbin
Grandparents: N/A
Siblings: Teanna, younger Sister
Aunts & Uncles: N.A
Nieces & Nephews: None
Cousins: N.A
Children: None
Grandkids: None

-Appearance-

Skin color: Tanned
Hair Color:Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Size: 6, 3
Build: Lean, But with Mussle
Picture: Pending Characters Phantom5

-Love-

Crushes: None
Mates/Spouse: None
Status: Single, but Not really looking for anyone, is first duty is to protect his young Queen.

-How I act-

Personality: Lucien is stern and silent most of the time, he hardly ever smiles or has much of a sense of humour. He tolerates silliness for the Queens sake, as she is sometimes teasing him about his lack of smiles.

He is bound by duty to protect the young Queen and that it was he does, weather he likes to or not..
His duty is to serve and protect with is life.

Usual Mood: Stiff, Serious and Alert

-History-

Your Story Please? WIP

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Protector, becomes stronger the your average man while in a fight to protect his Queen
Favorite Spell: N/A
Weakness: Bound to Serve another, Resents he has no freedom, Reframes form making close relationships because to his duty. Is blind in one eye
Skills: Hand to hand combat, Sword fighting, meditation,
Items: His father’s Protector Medallion, Sword and Dagger, an opal signet ring.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Black
Voice: (think Patrick Stewart)
Theme song: TBA
Back to top Go down
Elektra
Commoner
Commoner
Elektra

Personal Archive
Name: Elektra, Fersen, Theseus, Beatrix
Love?: In love

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:59 am

Name: Circe Alcatraz
Profession: Sea Witch, uses her powers for desperate humans in exchange for payment.
Species: Siren/Succubus

Description

Picture: Pending Characters Simone-Simons-734843-small

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s): Welcome to My Nightmare by Alice Cooper
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

In Character

Name: Lori Payne
Class Rank: Commoner
Note: Very work in Progress, Many things subject to change… made this cause I was bored.

-Family-

Parents: Stephen Vazgoth and Arianna Terris, Step Father Ichabod Payne
Grandparents: Loki the Dragon
Siblings: Unknown… probably
Aunts & Uncles: Lillian Atwood and Xanthas
Nieces & Nephews: none yet
Cousins: Yes.. Not sure on those for sure yet
Children: None yet
Grandkids: None

-Appearance-

Skin color: Pale
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: Long
Size: 5,6
Build: Slim
Picture: Pending Characters Tumblr_kudaqewe351qa7ayho1_400

-Love-

Crushes: Unsure

-How I act-

Personality: Lori is for the most part quiet around strangers and never really speaks to anyone unless spoken to.. Or they have the unfortunate luck of her over hearing something bad being said about her family. She has a very violent temper, and can be known to over react in some situations. Other then that she is usually very calm and quiet around other people.

Around her family she is pleasant yet a little more out of her shell, she very protective of her Mum and Dad, and will always volunteer to help the out with either of there work. However she has a habit of saying things the wrong way… or saying something’s she doesn’t mean out of frustration.

Guilt always makes her come back and apologise however, despite her stubborn attitude.

All in all she is a good person with dark streak in the middle of her the tries hard to control.

Usual Mood: Calm and Quiet

-History-

Your Story Please? (At least a paragraph or two about your characters past till now )

WIP

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: None
Favorite Spell: None
Weakness: Violent Temper, Sometimes Says or does things she doesn’t mean when Angry or frustrated. The Sun, Sunburns Easily, reduced hearing in both ears
Skills: Dagger fighting, Lip reading.. Quick reflexes,
Items: TBA

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Black
Voice: Mid range, not very loud
Theme song: Restless - Within Temptation
Back to top Go down
Elektra
Commoner
Commoner
Elektra

Personal Archive
Name: Elektra, Fersen, Theseus, Beatrix

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Zidane Carter
Profession: Apothecary Apprentice

Description Zidane stands at about 5'7, with an average build that is slightly muscular and tanned, due to his work outdoors, such as gardening and gathering firewood. His hair is a tangle of brunette locks that seems rather untamable, as no matter how much he tries to comb it, it never stays flat nor still, much to his dismay. He keeps a slight stubble upon his face for reasons that are two-fold: one, he believes he grants him an endearing look and adds to his charm, and two: he tends to be a bit lazy when it comes to shaving. His most striking aspect, however, are his sapphire orbs. Whoever said that eyes are the window to one's soul could not be anymore correct, for his azure portals not only illuminate, reflecting his good nature and immense compassion, but may also darken when his spirits are low, such as moments when he thinks of the family he left behind.

Picture: Pending Characters Hugh-dancy

Personality: In spite of all the hardships he has overcome and still faces, Zidane remains a happy-go-lucky person, always with a smile, and positive, confident outlook on life. He is very optimistic of the future, and is both encouraging and supportive of any who think otherwise. To Zidane, family is everything, and although he left his family on a rather bitter note, he still carries the same loyalty and care he had and has for his family unto others, such as his friends, who he considers family. He is genuinely a self-less person who won't hesitate to give up his sole crumb for another hungry soul, only drop of water for another feeling thirst, or even sacrifice his life for another, which is why he wishes to train to work as a medic, and work in an apothecary: his ultimate dream is to help people, with no regard to status nor wealth, for all is equal in his eyes.

However, the road to having an apothecary of his own still a long one, for everyday, he still attempts to learn what his Teacher instructs him, often, much to his dismay, he tends to be rather clumsy when it comes to brewing medicines, often casting fire to himself, particularly his eyebrows, instead. Still though, he shrugs it off, firm in his belief that someday, his time will come, and he will no longer have to replace his clothing or draperies on a regular basis.

History: (WIP. Large blank for Dane's earlier years, as it ties into the peasant family plot)

Despite having lived rather harmoniously with his family, despite their being bumps along the road, his younger sister, Megara, who he was very close to, struggled, and succumbed to various evils and temptations such as drinking, smoking, and gambling. When it all came to life, he took it upon himself to spare his sister instead of leaving her to be the one faced with the shame, convincing his Father that it was all him who caused the trouble, with the end result being Zidane, alone, having to find his own way in life, venturing from town to town, looking for what small, meager temporary jobs he could find.

As luck would have it though, he came across an Apothecary in need of an apprentice. In need of stability, money, and overall someone to talk to, as his travels made him rather lonely, Zidane jumped at the chance, applying for the job, and soon getting it. He settled fairly easily in his new surroundings, even making a few friends. Still though, he misses his home and family, wondering if he could ever return...

Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:51 am

Name: Gideon Carter
Profession: Considers himself an artist/sculptor and has a semi-hobby of making (and occasionally selling) fishing rods, though primarily assists with his brother Donovan’s repairs business however he can, too.

Description: Gideon stands at five feet, nine inches, and has a thin, almost lanky build. His long arms and legs, longer than his torso by at least six inches, are best described as sinewy. He wears a simple waist-length tunic and knee-long breeches, both made of cotton, and a pair of leather turnshoes. His clothes are often in a state of having been repaired numerous times. A short “mop” of hair in a shade he is determined is ‘ash blond’ (though is really going gray despite being the younger brother) covers his head, and his eyes are hazel-ish gray. He has no distinguishing marks to speak of, and like most of the poorer classes his hands are rough and calloused from work.

Pending Characters Cap121
Pending Characters Cap098
[Billy Drago]

Personality: Despite his slightly over forty years, Gideon is best described as a still being a child at heart. True, he works hard to help the family earn a living, but he also loves his play- or creative-time. And, what’s more, he often attempts to get his daughter and his brother’s children involved in it, too! He spoils all the kids as much as he can afford to, which isn’t much or often, but he tries. One of his favorite sayings is “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!” However, that does not mean he condones dismissal of homework or chores: he tends to keep right on the kids about that, though will occasionally take over a chore for them if he’s not busy with another task or a project ... without rhyme nor reason to when he permits it.

On most topics, he is one that can be confided in and attempts to offer advice. It might not all be good advice, but it is advice nonetheless. Nothing pleases him more than someone he loves or cares about with a smile on their face, thus doing just about anything – including looking silly at his own expense – to get such a countenance or a laugh out of them. Gideon tends to bury sorrows and display glee (with a bit of mischief always at the ready), although he is not overly optimistic unless he has good reason to be.

Character History: WIP
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill
Love?: Single

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Name: Miriam Carter

Profession: enjoying being a kid to the fullest extent xD

Description Miriam is about average height for her age, 3’ 8” and is rather lights at 50 pounds. She is on the skinny side, due to the fact that her family is peasant and therefore not exposed too much nutrition when it comes to eating. But despite this, Miriam is a healthy, vibrant girl with long, nearly pin-strait brown hair and green eyes. She has slight freckling across her nose and is missing her top, left front tooth.

Picture: Pending Characters Miley_young
playby: Miley Cyrus

Personality: Miriam is almost always full of energy and cheer. A tomboy at heart, she still has the tendency to be girly, mostly during play. When not attending to her chores, she is always off playing and in search of adventure; climbing trees, getting into “sword fights” and generally having fun any way she can. Though as energetic as she is, she does have a gentle quiet side, particularly round those younger than her or someone in need of some cheering up. Ever helpful and kind, she is quick to defend herself and others from bullies. Extremely inquisitive, she has the habit of asking curious, albeit inappropriate, questions, especially when meeting new people. Completely devoted to her family, Miriam will gladly help out anyone one of them in need, no matter what the circumstance.
(for a good reference, here's pretty much exactly how Miriam acts...and sounds xD)

Quote: "Adventure isth out there!!"

History: WIP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Name: Draven Vasgoth
Class Rank: Commoner
Note: Future son of Rowan and Stephen, WIP

-Family-

Parents: Stephen and Rowan (Baines) Vasgoth
Grandparents: Sylvalea Stephen Vazgoth II, Burtram and Igraine Baines
Siblings: Half-Sister Lori Payne
Aunts & Uncles: Sothar, Arachne (on Stephen’s side)
Nieces & Nephews: None
Cousins: Probably
Children: N/A
Grandkids: N/A

-Appearance-

Skin color: Very pale, but not white
Hair Color: Dark, blackish red
Hair length: Short, tends look messy or spikey
Eye color: Pale blue
Size: 5’ 7”
Build: Mostly on the slim side but with some muscle
Playby: Robert Patterson
Picture:

Pending Characters DravenOlder2Blue

Pending Characters DravenOlder3Blue

Pending Characters DravenOlder

Draven at age 7:
Pending Characters DravenYouger

-Love-

Crushes: Rohesia Cooper
Mates/Spouse: None

-How I act-

Personality: (note: WIP) Draven is essentially dark natured, but in no way evil. Though he does stem from Vasgoth blood, his nature is milder than that of his father. As a child, Draven was very sheltered by his mother and her constant semi-overbearence has caused him to have quite a close relationship with her, almost the point of being…shall we say, “suspiciously inappropriate”. His relationship with his father is a bit more ambiguous, as he loves and respects him, yet disapproves of many of his “hobbies” and eccentric nature. However, having spent much time around Stephen in learning the skills of a mortician, he has developed a dark and morbid sense of humor as well, though lacks the vulgarity of his fathers.

Despite his upbringing, he remains respectful and kind though tends to keep to himself mostly and generally avoids attention from others. He is very articulate and speaks well when in rare occasion he ever engaged in a conversation, though most of his speech tends to have a condescending tone to it. If ever in the presence of a girl, however, he can be quite the charmer, though deep down he is incredibly shy and unsure of himself, using his charm as a front to cover his inner feelings. Draven’s demeanor will usually remain pleasant until provoked by others. Typically Draven will defend himself with sarcasm and witty comebacks but can and will become quite violent if he feels either he or someone he loves is being threatened.

Draven’s mental state is a very delicate one, having been born to insane parents. He is conflicted as he has been shaped and taught by his mother her own warped view of the world, but his experiences and the real world tell him differently, and he has trouble determining his mother’s delusions from reality. This causes him to feel lost and well at times launch into a battle within his mind, often taking the form of a “voice” inside his head. This mild insanity is mostly the cause of his aloofness as he is well aware of what happens to people who are deemed insane…

Usual Mood: Quiet, calm, usually in a neutral mood unless reason is given for him to become otherwise.

-History-

Your Story Please? WIP

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: (WIP) He is slightly pyro-kinetic like his mother, but hardly even utilizes it unless in extreme circumstances. Never the less, he had been taught well how to control it thanks to his mother.

Favorite Spell: Fire-manipulation

Weakness: Short temper, unstable mentality, his tendency to appear rude and blunt when in an uncertain situation, can be judgmental at times especially upon first meeting, his closeness with his mother.

Skills: (WIP)
-Is skilled at a basic level the practice of embalming and anatomy, though is more interested in the anatomy aspect of it as he secretly aspires to become a physician rather than a mortician.
- Is quite skilled at climbing trees thanks to his upbringing in the woods and his preference to being alone.
-Can be incredibly charming

Items:

- A set of scalpels handed down to him by his father, Stephen.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Royal Blue
Voice: Soft and smooth, on the low side of midrange.
Theme song: Numb – by Linkin Park
Feelings/Relationship with Rohesia: Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

Last edited by LadyLilliAschuill on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Name: Deimos Vazgoth... though he eventually rejects his real name for the name ‘Spider’
Age: 25 (when he’s to be played regularly; at posting of his profile he is 5 years old)
Note: Nephew of Stephen Vazgoth III
Profession: Asylum Patient, though considers himself a physician-in-training and has interests in aiding the mentally ill despite being a bit crazy himself.

Parents: Sothar and Phaedra Vazgoth
Grandparents: Sylvalea of Caraklei and Stephen Vazgoth II of Arraknanth
Siblings: Aino (sister; younger by 10 years)
Aunts & Uncles: Stephen Vazgoth III; Arachne (nee Vazgoth) and Ilmarinen Harmaajarvi (Alranian surname: Graylake)
Cousins: Lori Payne and Draven Vazgoth (Stephen’s children); Syntyche, Akakios, and Chara Harmaajarvi (Arachne’s children)
Children: Iktomi*** (son; 10), Medea* (daughter; 7)

Crushes: Hekate** (mother of Iktomi); Parthenia**** (“mother” of Medea)

* Medea does not really exist. She is a delusion within Spider’s mind, whom he is determined to bring into existence preferably by taking Parthenia to be his bride.

** Hekate is also a delusion, though she is based upon a girl he had known and nearly killed. At first, not only was Hekate a real person, but Deimos’s delusions of her started with a voice in his head that sounded like hers. He claims it is Hekate’s voice in his head that urged him to do what he did and would have done had others not intervened. Within the first two years at the local asylum, Spider’s delusions of Hekate became more and more intense despite attempts at ‘treatment’. At the age of 15, Spider and his delusion-wife Hekate “had” a child. This child was a boy whom Spider named Iktomi. With a bit of magic that was slightly necromantic, Deimos made his imaginary son a reality. However, upon learning Deimos was in possession of an infant the orderlies saw fit to take the child away and find either its real mother or a set of foster parents. When the infant was taken from him, so too did the delusion of Hekate dissipate. In Spider’s mind Hekate left him, and took the baby with her.

*** Iktomi is young boy that is part delusion, part tangible. In the beginning, he was not but a thought in Spider’s head, created by the aforementioned and a second delusion that he often refers to as his mother, Hekate. Spider made Iktomi real with a bit of help from a fellow, necromantic asylum buddy. They dug up an infant grave on the asylum’s cemetery grounds, then performed an elaborate ritual to make Iktomi a living, breathing child. Lo and behold, their attempt was not merely lunacy at its sickest and most twisted, but a success for the lunatic believing himself a great sorcerer. Spider repaid the alleged sorcerer a week later, when the infant Iktomi was taken away from him, by providing a swift but painful end... followed up by wrapping the body elaborately in linens. He had wanted to use silk, but blamed the lack of material on “not yet having fully become one with the spider”.

When speaking about his son, Deimos will often say that Iktomi took care of him prior to being locked up in the asylum. This is because he has had delusions of an older as well as younger Iktomi taking care of him, even though it was really Deimos attempting to take care of the physical manifestation of his son.

**** Parthenia is a fully-human nurse at the institution Spider is holed up in. She has no interest in him, but he is madly in love with her. He believes her to be the mother of his daughter, Medea, who is almost always asking him when he and ‘mommy’ are going to make her real.

Description (at 25 years): Spider stands approximately five feet and seven inches, broad-shouldered but rather thin due to the lack of adequate nutrition in the asylum where he stays. What little muscle on his bones is precisely that: all muscle. Midnight black tendrils of hair cascade about six inches passed his shoulders, though it seems to be as well-groomed as possible. From beneath the curtain of onyx is a nearly sickly pale complexion, and a pair of large, dark blue eyes. Upon the left side of his face is an extensive tattoo of a spider web, with spiders cascading from one corner of his mouth and down his neck.

Picture: None as of yet

Personality: WIP

History:
Deimos, or as he will soon become better known, Spider, is the firstborn child of Sothar and Phaedra Vazgoth. The tiny family live in the large Vazgoth Mansion, which upon Stephen II’s death passed to his wife, and upon her passing to Stephen III. Stephen III, having his own home in the kingdom of Caraklein and no interest in his childhood home, had no regrets in passing ownership to his brother. Their sister, Arachne, and her slightly larger family also live within the mansion’s spacious accommodations.

With great reservation, Sothar agreed to set up his son’s nursery in Stephen III’s old bedroom. Phaedra had insisted it was the perfect size for a child. Despite Sothar’s protests and valid reasons to disallow such, Phaedra’s mind had been made up and that was the way it was going to be.

At present Deimos, a whole five years old, is simply thrilled that his room has quite a bit of family history. He is also keenly intrigued by this mysterious uncle that does not live with them, that no one knows the whereabouts of since his ban from the kingdom of Caraklein. The boy has grand notions of his ‘Uncle Stephen’ – one such idea being that he was a spy for Caraklein and was framed for a crime he didn’t commit Needless to say, Deimos becomes instantly and intensely curious whenever his uncle is mentioned, longing to hear more about the man he has yet to meet.

~ ~ ~ ~

Although Deimos Vazgoth’s history from his childhood to the age listed above is still a work in progress and shall be added to, these following major events have been plotted:

- The ‘imaginary’ friend-creature, Tioteph, appears to and speaks with him. For some reason it sees fit to feed Deimos some ideas to fuel the boy’s high regard for Stephen III.

- Baby sister, Aino, is born 2 months before his 10th birthday.

- Began apprenticing under his father (a physician) at age 10, earning him the start of his trade markings: a spider’s web on one side of his face.

- Met Hekate (non-delusion) as his 23rd patient, almost 11 years old. They became good friends, though in his mind they were very close.

- Finally meets Stephen III sometime before his 13th birthday. He’s come back to Arraknanth to get the final tattooing to symbolize mastery in his trade done. Meets his Aunt Rowan and cousin, Draven.

- During his 13 -14 birthdays, Deimos starts showing signs that he is not mentally stable. It culminates when he “attacked” his patient/girlfriend Hekate. No one is certain what he was trying to do to her, for his only response in regards to being asked was that he was trying to “cure” her. Sothar, fearing having to raise a miniature version of his brother, took Deimos to the nearest asylum and had him admitted.

- At the age of 15, Deimos’s delusions of Hekate became so intense that a second delusional entity was “born” as their son. With the help of a sorcerer friend in the asylum he dug up an infant child’s grave to provide a body for the child, and in a necromantic ritual the pair had brought the boy Iktomi into physical existence. Deimos managed to keep the child secreted away for six weeks. Orderlies spotted him with a child and saw fit to take it away, getting no truth from Deimos that they would believe in regards to its origins and where it belonged. Thus they sent the child to an orphanage. When the child was taken from him, Deimos saw fit to reconstruct his reality. It then became that ‘Hekate’ decided to leave him, and that she took Iktomi with her while leaving Deimos behind.

- Deimos shortly thereafter kills the friend that made Iktomi a living entity. The deed was swift and no doubt painful for his victim. After it was done, Deimos wrapped the body elaborately in linens stolen from storage. He had wanted to use silk, but blamed the lack of proper material on not yet having become one with the spider. This is about the time when he insistently declares his name is Spider, though there were previous episodes of such to a lesser intensity.

- Falls in love with a nurse that is charged with his care, among other patients. She does not at all feel the same way. Her name is Parthenia. Another delusion-child makes its appearance, a girl whom he named Medea. Spider is determined to make her real through more legitimate means: marrying Parthenia.

- It is his goal to one day transform himself via magic into a half-man, half-spider. But first, he has to get out of the asylum his father put him in.

Theme song: I Am The Spider by Alice Cooper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Medea
Profession: Delusion of Deimos Vazgoth a.k.a. ‘Spider’. She sometimes does his bidding and is much like a poltergeist.

Description A sweet little girl standing approximately three feet tall, with big blue eyes and hip-length raven hair. Her skin is uncommonly pale as per her mixed Carakleinian / Arraknanthian heritage. She wears a light lime-colored dress with blue flowers embroidered on it, with a red sash tied into a big pristine bow in the back. Her feet are covered in pretty leather shoes, often white, though generally black. Her outfit varies with Spider’s delusions and moods, though she is generally an adorable-looking little girl that clearly has a potential for a malevolent streak some great amount of inches wide.

Picture: None as of yet

Personality: Medea is a playful little girl, sweet-tempered most of the time, and generally a delight in the eyes of the only man that can really see her. Easily excited, she is willing to do just about anything with anybody so long as there is a promise of innocent fun or a bit of mischief. However, being an out-of-control delusion does have its consequences. For one thing she tends to get frustrated rather easily when someone claims or is close to seeing her, and then when she tries to make contact they ignore her. She is also tied very closely to her ‘father’ and his state of mind, often taking on his own demented mindset or reflecting an aspect of his emotional self that is not visible. Medea is a force to be reckoned with when angered. And when both delusion and creator of said delusion get angry... you might want to run in the opposite direction.

History:
See Spider’s history snippets above, as well as personality. She is merely an entity created from Spider and his delusional way of thinking, therefore has no solid history. Also, Spider constantly changes and modifies his “daughter’s” life story.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:11 pm

-Basics-

In Character

Name:Axel Harper
Class Rank:Sorcerer
Note: Travels mainly but is a regular at Carpatus Village inn most of the time.

-Family-

Parents: Shawn and Lilly Harper
Grandparents:Maternal: David and Samantha Barker / Paternal: Isabella and Alexander Harper
Siblings: Rose Harper (younger sister)
Aunts & Uncles: n/a
Cousins: none
Children: none… yet away

-Appearance-

Hair Color:Dark Brown
Hair length: Shoulder length
Eye color: Blue
Size: 6,1
Build: Very Skinny
Picture: Pending Characters Prince-Caspian-ben-barnes-2147367-414-315

-Love-

Crushes: None at the moment
Mates/Spouse: N/A

-How I act-

Personality: Axle is kind to most people, though slightly eccentric if you catch him in a mood. Has a cold temper and has a tendency to seek revenge on those who wronged him if it is within his power. Is rather shy about his magical power and doesn’t normally admit to someone he doesn’t trust he has it, and it often scared those he does tell will see him differently. Needless to say he has issues with this, he admits at least. Has a rather light sense of humor, can make fun of himself to ease his own tension. Though some jokes are lost on him. Can be rather clueless at times but he usually figures it out sooner or later. Has a passion for music which he often uses for cover of secret love of magic.

Usual Mood: Quiet and casual

-History-

Your Story Please?
Axel was born to a simple Merchent Shawn and a noblewoman Lilly, who was banished from her family before his birth... because of her uncommon marriage to a common man.

Axel grew up with a fairly happy childhood, his mother taught him what she could of reading and writing and as he got older the joys of music. His father thought him many things about the trade on the road, when to press for sale and when to cut losses. The visited cities and villiages often, finding buisness busy in the crowded at least in Axel's opinon, place. While not helping his father with the wagon or his mother with food, he would often go exploring in the cities. Often to curious for his own good he was often told,

One day he walked in on a old man in a dusty shop, there were book everywhere and he was interested in reading new things.. The old man said nothing to him a first and just watched him look through the books. However finally the man appoched him and gave him a staff and told him to say the elvish word for light. Axel did so it being one of the few words he knew in the forigne tongue. Then to his amazement the staff lit up and the other lights in the room flared as well. The old man looked please and motioned him towards his collection of books. Giving him a promise once he read them all he would teach him all he knew of magic. Axel was shocked and joyed with the news he was a mage amd could do things others concidered unnatural. He aparently had been allowed to keep the staff givin to him and he practiced the few spells he was able to remember from the books... He told his parents about his adventure, his mother looked scared by the news fearing her son would bring danger to himself and to them.. But his father looked proud by the news and told him that his mother was a mage and she would be overjoyed to hear he was one to...

Axel practiced and read the books whenever he had a free moment, eventually making object fly or making making things better... being able to make the wagon weels more durable, or the tarp on there wagon water proof.. For a little while Axel though magic was the greatest thing in the world until one day, while his mother was heavily pregnant with his baby sibling became ill, his father worried for his wife took the horse and road to the nearest city to find a Healer. While his father was gone, Axel remained at his mothers side, scared for her.. scared that she may leave them.. When he heard noise out side, leaving his mothers side to see if it was his father and a healer, he was shocked and terrified to discover armed men surrounding there little camp. Barely being able to say anything he was struck down by one of the men with a sword.

When he awoke he was in the old wizards home with his father who looked distraught... he was crushed to discover there was such a thing as Mage hunters in the land they had been in.. and they had come for him.. He was told by the old wizard they likely thought him as good as dead and took his mother with them.. Terrible guilt pleagued him to find out his mother was taken becuase of him... he swore from then on never to use magic in the opened again for fear of cursing others...

After his wounds had healed thanks to the old wizards spells he and his father set off on the road again, though with heavy hearts. Axel went to music instead of his magic... for a time as his passion and reading... though now it was of stories and legend rather then spells. Dragons were his favorite, the legands fasinated him and the real stories even more.. he longed to see one, one day...

The years passsed much like that with little incident, he learned and grew as he neared adulthood his father gave him his wagon and merchent buisness while he retreated to the woods. Saying he wished to rest in one place for a while.. So Axel took over his fathers work, traveling to city to city selling what he could and learning all he could. Along the way to the capital city of Alrania, he came across a puppy still barely clining to life near the outskirts of the city.. Picking her up and fed her and kept her warm, after she got her strength back he decided to kept her and named her Lilly.. he wasn't really sure why, it just seemed right...

Axel started making regualar stops in Villages along the Alranian Out skirts one of which was Carpatus villiage, it was small but the inhapitance bought what they like in plentiful amount. He liked it there and even made a semi home at the small Inn there, also where he practiced his magical art, behind closed doors. It wasn't until one long bitter winter, when he was caught out in a freezing blizard, Cold and fearing he would get trapped in the growing amount of snow, he sought selter from a small house near him. It was home to the Payne's Ichabod and Joan. He had seen them in town before but never conversed. When he was greeted at the door he was met with a rather ill looking Ichabod and his wife Joan apearred on deaths door. In exchange for shelter from the bitter cold wind outside he gave the couple all the medicen he had in stock, and his able body to bring good health back to them. He was no healer, but the long travels he went through taught him a few things of the arts. At Ichabods insistance he treated Joan first with the medicen he had, howerver despite his best efforts he was too late for the poor woman and she passed away.. He offered Ichabod his condoences and even further upon realizing Joan has also been with child. After the Snow had cleared he asisited where he could before he had tp depart, he told Ichabod should he ever need anything and he was in town that he should drop by. Before he left he gave the younger man what food and dring he had that he though would give him strength and a magicaly charged crystal hoping he could find a good use for it. He left but with intention of returning.

And he did return not long later, after encountering trouble on the rocky roads, they were to frozen and blocked with snow for his horse's to get through. So he had no choice but to stay in the Villiage, until the roads were more cleared.
((More later))

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty:Incantation Spells
Favorite Spell: TBA
Weakness:
-Cowardice, can be pressured or bullied into doing something he knows is wrong out of fear.
-His magic is connected to his life force, the more powerful the spell is the more tired he will become.

Skills:
Can play the flute.
Can Cook basic things.
Basic Medical knowledge
Can Read and write as well as any noble
Items:
Flute
Dragon Talon necklace
His staff/”walking stick”
A wagon load of books
Chest full of paintings
Boxes of his merchandise he sells from his wagon

-Other information-

Pets
Sapphire- His female Horse
Diamond- Sapphire’s son
Pending Characters Gray-duet-joart

Lilly- His dog
Pending Characters 3244156653_6577c2b547

Favorite Color: Green
Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDCPGuxOWk
Theme song:Imagine- John Lennon

Last edited by Queen Cassandra on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Name: Tarquin Payne
Profession: Tailor / Hatter

Parents: Luke and Maria Payne
Grandparents: Unknown
Siblings: Richard, Wallace, Owen, Bernard, Helen, Ruth
Aunts & Uncles: Unknown
Nieces & Nephews: Ichabod Payne, Corinna Payne; most likely several more
Cousins: Unknown
Spouse: Milburga (nee Salzwedel) Payne
Children: Alice (adopted daughter; 18), Gobnait (17), Iphigeneia (14), Nimue (11), and Faramond (6). (Will have a 4th daughter, Corona, in future)
Grandkids: None yet
Great-Nieces & -Nephews: Lori Payne, (others?)

Hair Color: Orange-ish red
Hair length: Chin-length and frizzy
Picture:
Pending Characters ROFLcute

Pending Characters Bed

Pending Characters Alice22
[Depp as the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland]

Personality:
Tarquin is very much a man who wears his heart out on his sleeve. It is very easy to tell what emotion is going through his head, as he feels there is no point in masking how one feels and therefore shows it openly in addition to speaking anything whatsoever that happens to be on his mind at the time. ... Even if said dialogue makes no immediately relevant connections with the previous topic. He is quick to excite or depress into any emotional state, and only truly goes blank when he is on expression overload or he does not truly know what to feel. In the event of anger he is much more verbal than physical and his illusion powers tend to slip, causing his voice to change drastically and his features – particularly his eyes – to morph.

While quite a few on the Payne side of the family tree are eccentric in their ways, Tarquin is perhaps the oddest still living member of the Payne family. The tailor not only dresses himself oddly, but also has unique processes in thinking and speech. Occasionally he can be caught contradicting himself – such as his fondness yet hatred for crowds. One moment he could be happy as a clam to walk among a throng of people in the capitol... and in the next be sullen and glaring at the first person to look at him oddly on the street.

Overall, one will find that Tarquin is a kind and generous man. He would gladly take all the orphans in the world and raise them were he able to keep track of that many children and keep them all fed and clothed. Simply worded his loves include children, life, laughter, and the pursuit of happiness... though his less childish side realizes that a source of income makes the road along three out of four of those desires a little easier. When he sets out to do something, Tarquin will often overdo it – from as simple as throwing a grand party for no specifically-defined occasion at all (or in acknowledgment of even the smallest of achievements) to the more severe of not realizing a true danger until it is practically seconds too late to do anything about it.

Although he is mostly a pacifist, Tarquin will lash out at any that attempt to harm his loved ones without a single regret. While he would much rather visit the butcher to acquire his family’s source of meat, on the few occasions when he has had to hunt one can find Tarquin apologizing to a fresh kill for having had to end its life prematurely. One time he had killed a mother hare, and not long thereafter spotted her young shivering in the cold. Tarquin, saddened further, scooped up the small litter of babies as well and brought them home as pets for his children.

Despite the madness many would claim Tarquin and his wife are both afflicted with, the Payne family does have a singular personality that manages to ground them back to the earth and act as their grip on reality despite her young years: Alice Undralandi, their adopted daughter.

Magic Specialty: Illusion
Favorite Spell: Creating an illusion of place - either for fantastical "play" with his children or as a teaching tool of sorts, such as the exploration and solving of riddles or other "curious mysteries".

Skills:
- Hat-making
- Clothing design
- Sewing
- Sleight-of-hand
- Dye-making, and using said dye on cloth so that the color won't fade for a long time
- Basic Cooking (includes tea making, and the experimentation of various mundane and magical ingredients)
- Basic herbal medicines and “first aid”
- Very basic hunting/trapping
- Very basic swordsmanship, though prefers not to use it
- Proficient at the game of ring toss
- Riddle-making... even if his answers are nonsensical or is simply that there is no answer

Items:
- Shortsword, almost always kept sheathed
- Dagger, concealed and equally in a state of disuse
- Various tailoring and hat-making tools (some of which he’s acquired surplus of and thus handed on down to Alice)
- Pincushion ring, complete with a near-overcrowding of pins
- Collection of scissors and shears (some of which could be used as thrown weapons in a pinch)
- Bolts of cloth in various textiles (loves collecting it as much as using it)
- Crudely-carved dress and suit forms, made from some of the larger trees in the forest
- Top hat
- A “flying guillotine” that is a very hat-like device with a long chain attached to it and a bladed underside. It is imbued with a minor enchantment, courtesy of his wife. Tarquin has given it a plethora of names from the serious to the whimsically comical.

History:
Tarquin Payne is the youngest child of Luke and Maria Payne, and only a mere ten or eleven years older than his eldest niece and nephew. As children the Payne family lived on the Alranian side of the border between Alrania and Mystenia. The family was considered altogether eccentric. Many were often patrons of the arts both practical and frivolous, and even more were inventors within their crafts. For reasons Tarquin never really understood, his family had branded him the oddest of them all. Growing up in a large but poor family had its challenges, but one thing Tarquin liked was that being the youngest gave reason to bestow him with the lightest work. Even as a child the youngest member of the Payne family preferred when all of the family were together in one spot.

He was particularly close to his elder brother, Richard, and was deeply saddened and angered the day he left for Mystenia with his Mystenian bride. A few months after his favorite elder brother had left, Tarquin would launch into fits of temper whenever Richard was named. The boy was not necessarily angry at his brother but rather missed the absent family member terribly. The tantrums got so bad that the Paynes needed to confine Tarquin, and even then he kept escaping from the prison of his bedroom. A few times Tarquin had even tried running away in order to reunite himself with his eldest brother. The attempts to flee were almost always thwarted, but one time the child had gotten himself lost for a good three days.

When the Payne family received word that Richard and his wife Sarah were the proud parents of a son, Ichabod, they decided to make the voyage into Mystenia. Tarquin hadn’t been sure then how to feel about being an uncle, but marveled at the child in peace. The occasionally odd-tempered boy that was Tarquin Payne mellowed out once the family was all together again. Luke and Maria decided they would stay in Mystenia, for Tarquin’s sake. Tarquin was equally delighted when Cora, Ichabod’s sister, was born. The eleven-year-old had even asked his father to help him make a dress for the baby girl. Although it was far from perfect, it did have a nice variety of colors to say the least.

Years passed without much incident or activity of note, though during his teens Tarquin fell in love with and married a Mystenian girl a couple of towns over that was just as eccentric as he. Her name was Milburga Salzwedel, and they married when he was 15. By this time he had already taken up a trade in the tailoring business, and was well-established in the village he called home. Upon her agreement to marry him, Tarquin immediately set out to design their wedding clothes. The wedding went off without a hitch, though Tarquin did have a few disagreements with certain aspects that hadn’t been quite as perfect as he had envisioned. After only a few months into wedded bliss Milburga announced to her husband and –in-laws that she was pregnant with a little one of her and Tarquin’s own. Shortly after his sixteenth birthday, Tarquin became the father to a baby girl, whom he and Milburga named Gobnait.

It was around that time when Jahan V, noticing the eccentricity of the Payne family, sought to use their novel ways of thinking in the creations of machines of war and destruction. Jahan offered Tarquin a steady stream of employment and funds, assuming that Tarquin would be able to fashion deadly armor that looked like normal clothing. Tarquin naively accepted, assuming Jahan required a tailor to custom-make gowns for his wife. He had no idea at first the true reasoning behind it all...

The first “productive” inventions Jahan had been pleased with was a rather lethal hat that with the pull of a chain could take off the head of its victim. Tarquin had been duped into thinking the hats would only be used for the sake of justice and capital punishment – like the noose – instead of for war. The moment he realized what Jahan’s intentions were for the device, Tarquin stopped making them. Jahan’s guards turned the tailor’s place upside-down to search for the blueprints, and had them confiscated. It took hours to calm his wife and their baby girl in the aftermath of the chaos.

Despite the little glimpse into Jahan’s true character, Tarquin did not completely see the man’s true colors until he reached the age of 18. He saw the terrible torture and death of Sarah Payne, and the horrors his eldest brother, Ichabod, and Cora had all gone through. The tragedy was only compounded weeks later when dragons were sent to tear the village asunder. The entire Payne clan scattered when destruction came. Most had either gotten away or had gotten caught in deadly crossfire, but Tarquin and his little family were captured and relocated. Despite the plight of his own family, Tarquin prayed that Richard had managed to escape with Ichabod and Corinna. The hope that they still lived, and that his family would not be harmed further were the only things keeping the young man sane.

Tarquin worked long, hard hours of regret under threats of death from Jahan. How he longed for even his wife and child to at least go free. In the late hours of the night he would lay exhausted at Milburga’s side and whisper plans to escape. The need to escape only escalated further when, just about to nod off to sleep, Milburga had told Tarquin that she was pregnant with a second child. This happy news kept him up the rest of the night with worry. They just had to escape now – and the sooner they did so the better. Four nights later during the new moon Tarquin disguised himself and his family to appear as traveling merchants that sold textiles. They had almost made it out of Mystenia when they were stopped by a small company of Jahan’s men. Had it not been for a sudden cry from Gobnait they would have succeeded in the ruse. Determined to escape or die, Tarquin and Milburga fought side-by-side using unconventional but effective weapons. One such weapon was the very item Jahan had confiscated blueprints for. Little did Jahan realize, Tarquin noted as they made for his home kingdom of Alrania, that the blueprints taken from his home had been deliberately fabricated with a flaw thanks to a suggestion from his wife.

The journey seemed to take ages, even though they had fled at top speed. Tarquin did not feel safe at all so close to Mystenia in his former hometown, and thus urged Milburga to come with him further towards the safety of the Alranian capitol. She agreed and thus they forged on. Tarquin decided to settle his family on the eastern side of a little village called Carpatus, which was near the capitol city. Not entirely trusting villages anymore after what had happened in Mystenia, Tarquin built his family a home deep within the forest surrounding the village. It was near but not too near a stream where they could get water and fish, and were close enough to venture into the village to buy and sell wares. The house was far from perfect as Tarquin’s specialty was not at all in construction.

Over the years Tarquin would add rooms on to the house but none were equal to one another or at all very level or logically shaped. Gardens of flower, herb, and vegetable were marked out on the forest estate and took years to flourish. Out in the open sits their main dining table, or tables, as the case so happens to be. There are in fact three tables: two square, and one circular. The first is appropriately positioned in a proper square, followed by the circular table. The remaining square table is slightly off-kilter in a diamond-esque shape. Each have their own table cloth and decorations, whether they match the other ones or not. While it was by no means perfect Tarquin, Milburga, Gobnait, and the newborn Iphigenia – another daughter – called it home.

Keeping with his passion and to earn money for items his growing family would need, Tarquin opened small shops in Carpatus, the Capitol’s marketplace, and one in a town to the southeast that he would visit in rotation. While in the capitol, his unique flair and unwavering attention to detail caught the eye of the Alranian King, Oberon, and was hence invited to be the castle’s personal tailor. A little wary of another noble family wanting his recruitment, Tarquin agreed but insisted that he not be forced to move and that his family be left un-included. Despite having a good feeling about the king, Tarquin refused to put his family in jeopardy again. Thus they came to an agreement: whenever Tarquin’s services were required, Oberon would arrange to have a falcon deliver Tarquin a message some time in advance. Tarquin in return could either reply by returning the message or via a small button-shaped token bearing some identification that it was indeed an item of the tailor’s. The arrangement worked out nicely for them both.

One day while having tea with his little family – wife Milburga, little Gobnait, and Baby Iphigeneia – Tarquin spotted yet a third small child of approximately six years old meandering the forest that had happened upon them. Without hesitation he stood and strode over to the little girl, kneeling down and looking over her briefly before beaming happily and inviting her to tea with his family. As Tarquin tended to her wound they talked, taking turns making introductions and asking questions: who Alice was, how she got here, where she came from, and so on and so forth. Milburga chastised her husband a couple of times for dominating the conversation, and encouraged Alice to have a bite to eat to go with her tea. For a smallish, common family there was plenty to choose from between items purchased from towns and what they generally made do with. When the little girl began to nod with sleep, the family offered Alice the spare bedroom that would soon be the baby’s. In the morning, they would start looking for Alice’s family.

Day by day, and week by week, Tarquin and Milburga took turns scouring the towns they were familiar with in search of Alice’s true parents. Each time they returned empty-handed, though would occasionally bring a small token from the town visited back to Alice in hopes to cheer her up or spark some memory within her that might help. They made sure to keep her clothed, fed, and cleaned, and encouraged her not to lose hope. It was Tarquin that made the comment that in the event they did not find her parents, she was more than willing to join the family for they all loved her as much as they did their own children and would be delighted to have her. Even if the Undralandi family was indeed found, Tarquin had gone on to say, Alice was more than welcome to wander back whenever she wished.

There was a natural period of adjustment for the entire family in accepting Alice as one of their own, and she considering them her “new family”. However, in Tarquin’s eyes, this adjustment took hardly any time at all. Spending as much time with all of the children as he could, it was often Alice – a couple of years older than Tarquin’s eldest – that he turned to for intelligent child-conversation. With great delight did he notice Alice taking an interest in his trade, and wasted no time in offering to teach and encourage this desire to learn and explore. It wasn’t long before the girl was designing beautiful garments (primarily dresses) of her own. And, in true paternal fashion, Tarquin stood by and watched, or helped, and offered the highest amounts of praise and encouragement he could muster... which is to say was quite a bit.

When Alice came into her elemental gifts, Milburga was simply delighted at the fact there was a young “sorceress” in the family and gave Alice little nudges here and there to help her grow magically. She had been watching her adoptive daughter tilling the garden. Tarquin’s reaction to seeing Alice’s magical feats had been equally excitable, the next day featuring a grand family-sized party to celebrate.

At present, the Payne family still resides in their woodsy home, the gardens having grown substantially beyond their initial confines since Alice’s arrival. Over the years, Tarquin and Milburga have added two more children to their brood: another daughter, named Nimue, and a son: Faramond.

Theme song: They’re Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha by Neuroticfish

Last edited by King Oberon on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Name: Lord Dagobert of Mylon
Profession: Physician/Healer

Parents: Imre and Zelinda of Amsel
Grandparents: (paternal) Omar and Schmetterling of Amsel (maternal) Ancel and Delia of Crosgoth
Siblings: Gerard, Helmut, and Orlantha
Nieces & Nephews: Otto, Zelig, Pepin, Stein, Imre and Schetterling, (Gerard's children) Balfour, (Helmut's son)
Children: Eghard, Jana, and Felan
Grandchildren: Cadeo (Jana's son) Katlyn and Marcia (Felan's daughter's)

Mates/Spouse: Dame Cluny of Riljn

Discription
A tall man with a neatly trimmed beard and thin mustache, Dagobert prides himself on his immaculate appearance and is rarely seen in any way mussed. He has stern blue eyes almost always set in a glare, mouth carved into a perpetual scowl. His dark hair has begun to whiten, which due to his age, is remarkable in itself as most age much sooner.

Personality
Without a doubt, Dagobert is a serious man in all senses. He loathes tardiness, foolishness and indecision. Although he claimed to fear nothing, which would be close to the truth, he does in fact fear disorder, striving to prefect an imperfect world around him. A man of deep compassion, hidden under layers of his stern exterior, he gives a great deal of time to the patients that come from far to see him. Almost a new sort of physician, he is against the more common means of treatment of the day, using new techniques he prefects on various test animals.
He takes good care of his family, caring deeply for his wife and his three children. Still, he is a hard man to understand at times.

Picture: Pending Characters Jp8gfkkwyp4mkky8
Play by: Geoffrey Rush

Favorite Colour: Green
Voice: Raspy with a floating quality
Theme song: Wings of Despair by Kamelot

Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Looking to perhaps attatch below char to exisiting one. If anyone is interested, let me know! ^.^

Name: TBD
Class Rank: Noble/royalty...depending
Note: very WIP

-Appearance-

Picture:

Pending Characters Mary2

Pending Characters Mary

(playby Sarah Bolger)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pending Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Characters   Pending Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pending Characters
Page 1 of 1