Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) I_vote_lcapPrincess Cassie's room (10 YBN) I_voting_barPrincess Cassie's room (10 YBN) I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) I_vote_lcapPrincess Cassie's room (10 YBN) I_voting_barPrincess Cassie's room (10 YBN) I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Empty
PostSubject: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Cassie sighed she shad just been told the day before she would be married to Prince Oberon of Alrania in two weeks time. Those Oberon was a charming man and she was happy it was him she was betrothed to, she was concerned for her little Sister, Des. She would missed her terribly, the very thought of the day she had to leave nearly brought tears to her eyes. Her sister and her had always been so close dispite the 10 year age gap, if anything... it strengthend it.

She was so protective over her sister and her sister was so.... trusting of her. How could she tell her she had to leave her?

She turned to face the window and rubbed her eyes, unable to hold back the tear from behind one.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 am

"Cassie!" Desdemona entered without prior notice. It just went to show how comfortable she was in Cassie's care that Desdemona often ignored the rules of etiquette, something their father often frowned upon, when it concerned Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 am

Cassie stiffened and quickly wipped the tear off her face at the sound of her sisters voice. Then she turned around and put a smile on her face.

"Hello Des, What are you up to?" she asked praying to who would listen that Des would notice she had been crying.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am

"I got some cookies for you!" Desdemona said pulling one behind her back. "They're freshly baked." She beamed at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 am

Cassie laughed lightly, "Well they simply look wonderful, what kind are they today" she asked kneeling by her sister. Keeping a smiling face on on the out side... but on the inside she was just balling, she would miss her so much and she really should tell her... and soon it wouldn't be fair to her otherwise to just drop it on her the day she left.... that would be cruel.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 am

Desdemona shrugged, "I don't know, I wanted you to have some first." She handed the cookies to Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:12 am

Cassie laughed and nodded taking a cookie and taking a bite, they were chocolate chip. so sweet and warm... her favorite.

" They are chocolate chip... they very good, thank you" she said running her hand down Des's hair, she always loved playing with Des's long brown hair, she brushed it for her very night before she slept. She would miss this... so much.

Quickly she split the cookie in half and gave Des the other half before getting up and turing around trying to block the tears and pretending to smooth a area out on her bed for them to sit together.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 am

Desdemona got her cookie piece and nibbled it. Then she noticed Cassie acting rather peculiar. "Is there something wrong Cassie?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:55 am

Cassie bit her lip, what was she to say? she couldn't avoid it forever, she only had two weeks.

Wipping her tears away again, but she needed to say something for now, something to warn her.

"I recieved some unplesent news yesterday Des.... it is nothing you need to worry over just yet okay" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 am

"What is it?" Desdemona quipped up, curiously. She ate the rest of her cookie. "And what sort of unpleasant is it? Is anyone in trouble? Is anyone hurt?" Desdemona grew slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am

Cassie looked down but shook her head, "No Des, it isn't like that... it is difficult to explain... nothing is really wrong, but someone I care about very much will effected by the news maybe even hurt by it... so it is wrong in my eyes" she said quietly.

She looked at Des and could feel tears welling in her eyes again she wipped them away before they had a chance to fall.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 am

Desdemona blinked, unsure really of what Cassie was talking about. "Why are you crying?" Desdemona stared up at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Cassie bit her lip, she was probably confusing Des terribly.

" I am sorry Des.... it is big people stuff for the moment. It would be difficult for you to understand. I will explain better later, Okay?" she said drying her eyes and giving Des a small smile she would only save for her sister. She would tell Des the truth and soon after she got a hold on it her self. Her sister would need her to be strong and it wasn't something she was sure she could do at the moment.

"Now... did you get any work from lessons today?" she asked this time patting on the bed for Des to join her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 am

Desdemona was still worried for Cassie but bought the distraction easily enough. "No," she said a little too quickly. Then she gave Cassie a guilty smile.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Cassie giggled and shock her head, "Likely story, Come on now you little fibber what do you got?" she said kneeling infront of her sister and tickled her ribs in play.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:23 pm

"Nothing!" Desdemona futilely suck to her story as she couldn't help but laugh at Cassie's tickle attack.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Cassie gave her a amused raised eye brow, "Really? So if I speak to your instructors and tutors they will say Princess Desdemona has no work to do?" she asked hold her sister in a hug so she couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Desdemona nodded eagerly, "Uhuh, but only if you speak to them indirectly." She couldn't keep the happiness away from her voice to make it sound particularly convincing. She knew escape was not going to happen so she gave her sister the sweetest smile she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Cassie chuckled, "If you say so Dessie.... but if you happen to suddenly have some in the next few minutes I would be more then happy to help you with it" she whispered in her ear.

She felt she owed her little sister so much and now she was leaving her..... she hoped Des would be able to forgive her eventually.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 am

Deciding that doing work with Cassie was a lot better than doing work on her won, Desdemona succumbed. "All right... I have to read section four in the green book and practice my writing."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Cassie smiled "There now was that so hard?" she said kissed her forehead.

"I will help you with the reading after dinner tonight okay, just don't tell father" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Desdemona nodded with a toothy grin. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:20 am

Cassie smiled "Good girl" she said giving her a hug.

"I love you, my little Des.. never ever think other wise okay" she said wanting to say it before she revealed the truth to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 am

"Why would I think otherwise?" Desdemona asked grinning. "I love you too." She hugged Cassie back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)   Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Cassie's room (10 YBN)
Page 1 of 1