Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Knights Pub I_vote_lcapKnights Pub I_voting_barKnights Pub I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Knights Pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Knights Pub IMG_6778-1
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 am

Weilew slowly turned the roasting haunch of pork on its fiery spit. Her small frame was well hidden behind the makeshift wall that divided the bar and serving area from the kitchen and by habit she occasionally glanced behind her to be certain no one had slipped through the door that was off to the side behind her. Paranoid more so than actually in danger, her fingers touched the amulet that an unknown person had given her. Sometimes in her dreams she felt and saw strong protecting hands touch her face and hands... but she could not remember the face or the name that belonged to the hands.

Taking up the knife, she sliced off several large quantities of the fatty but tasty meat and added it to the bread that already occupied the bowls awaiting the young server. She wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead and momentarily sat down, fanning herself with her hand. It was terribly hot, due to the roaring fire of both the baking bread and the meat... yet she was far more comfortable within the heat than out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am

Anna was all smiles put up more orders for her quiet firend in the kitchen to prepare. She was quite the opposite from her friend, she loved being out with the people... mostly Men, and the money wasn't all that bad either.

Taking the two plates of meat form the serveing out counter she just spotted her firend looking like a welted flower..

She quickly took the orders out to the hungry castle knights, and went to the bar where she grabed a glass and filled it with ice and water. Then she sliped into the back kitchen.

She knelt next to her firend and handed her the glass of cold water.

"Here... drink it slowly eh? Don't want you passing out due to heat exshsion" she said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:21 am

Sighing softly, she took the offered cup and smiled thankfully. The icy water felt wonderful even in tiny sips as it slipped down her weary throat and chin.
"Thank you..." she murmured, wiping her heat-reddened cheeks with her apron.

Anna was truly the only friend she had and she loved the other girl dearly, viewing her as both a friend and saviour of sorts. Part of her was in constant awe of the woman; amazed by her highly held head and social nature... her lack of fear. But then the other part knew that she could never be like Anna and was deeply comforted by having the friendship without the pressure of social change.

"How many more?" she asked, timidly hoping the next burping patrons would only want drinks and not require more food.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:39 am

Anna patted her hand lightly, "No problem dear" she said as she rose.

She felt she could say protective over the woman beside her, she such a delicate little thing, really being the cook, was not the job she thought a young woman like her would do. But her determination to.... keep going as it were immpressed her. The truth be told she was not a easily impressed person in that area..

She smiled comfortingly, "Only afew more Dear, then you can have a break. Our patrons are like young children.. very low attention spands, I can distract them enough to not have them even think about more food" she said with a light laugh.

"Just three more.. and you are done. Why don't have something to eat... rest for a bit out of this heat. You must be tired" she said as she helped grab the order slips set up the plates.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 am

She giggled softly at the comparing of the robust patrons to children. Never would she have had the courage to say such a thing out loud, but with Anna saying it... it sounded only fitting and proper. Once upon a time she would have blushed red to hear Anna passing remark on "distracting", but her innocence in that arena had been broken beyond repair... now fear and panic had replaced what was before innocent shock.

Only three more; she could do that. Still smiling, Weilew got to her feet and nodded.
"I shall." she murmured. "After this." Work always came before personal comfort; it ensured the comfort would come without the terrible tragedy of forgotten chores...
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 am

Anna smiled and patted her shoulder before loud yells could he heard from out front.

"Hey, young maiden where is our food and drink?! Starving out here" the vciced bellowed in sync.

"Oi.. and did I mention the patience of children as well?" Anna snorted and shook her head.. before. "Just ignore them Weilew dear, trust me they can afford to wait afew minutes.. "..

She then stuck her head out the door, " I am coming love, just keep you strong handsom self right there" she yelled back.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 am

Weiliew smile faded as she slid her fingers back over the spit's crank like handle.
"Patience is never eternal though, Anna." she murmured, her blue eyes wide. Fear rose without warning as she imagined the irate patrons stomping back into her haven to demand their orders. But she trusted Anna and continued to cook the meat.

The bread's smell reached doneness and she hurried to remove the four large loaves on their long wooden platters. Steam softly rose from the cut in each loaf and she let them rest a moment as she returned to the meat. The pot boiling with spiced broth beneath the meat to catch the drippings hissed its completion and she ladled the meaty soup into its bowls.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 am

Anna nodded "Nothing is eteranal my firend" she with a soft smile and a wink.

Nothing well except for the Elven people they were concidered immortal, but they are only immune to old age... illness and injuries can also bring them down.

She watched as her friend worked, "It looks and smells wonderful Weilew, can't see any complaints about the short wait after they get it" she said with a smile as she watched Weilew finish preparing every thing.

"Now you be sure to take a break okay? I will join you in a bit once they are all happy" she said grabing the first to finshed plates to take out.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 am

Weilew shook her head.
"Oh but that's not true, Anna!" she exclaimed. "Love is eternal by its definition as is friendship." she smiled, quite proud of the one memory she cherished from her forgotten childhood. The gentle old woman teaching her beside the fire... of love, life and spices.

She blushed from the compliment, happy to hear it but not knowing how to respond. Hefting the heavy pot out of the flames, she then wiped her hands and set to preparing a meal for herself and Anna for their break. While doing so, she allowed her mind to wander... a rare moment of thinking without worry.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 am

Anna smiles for a moment, a bit sadly before covering it up again for her nothing seemed eterenal.

In another few years, when it is obvious she was younger then she looked.. she would have to vanish again... and as much as it pained her to think she would one day leave Weilew alone. She would have to.. for her own protection. It was always the reason she left, casue she became to close with someone, she would care about them to much to not want them hurt by the elves as her fiance had..

Then as quick as the saddess was there it vanished.

"I suppose so Weilew" she said before carring the plates over the costumers.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:25 am

She didn't notice the sad smile or the note of nostalgic grief that surrounded her friend briefly. For that moment she had been busily lost in her own thoughts and deeds.

Tossing a grin over her shoulder as Anna left to serve, Weilew noted briefly that her friend didn't seem to agree with her. Surely she at least hoped for eternal love? But Weilew knew so little about her friend... although the little she knew was almost more than she knew of herself, it was still best to leave Anna's thoughts to Anna. She didn't dare risk their friendship. She could not imagine living without her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 am

Anna was out flirting and keeping the patons of there busienss happy for a good 15 minutes, finally when the other entertainment arrived, Anna was able to slip way the back in the kitchen.

She striaghtened out her hiar and skirt, sometimes her job got physical and personal.. but she was stronger then she looked. If any of them went to far she knew how to give a black eye.

Then her eyes searched out her firend who she hoped was taking a break and having something to eat. The girl was so small, she was worried the maybe she didn't get enough healthy food, it were times like this she felt like a mother... care for someone younger.. in need of her... even thought she was supposed to younger then Weilew.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 am

Weilew sat torn between eating as Anna had all but ordered her to do or waiting for her friend... one meant she'd possibly offend Anna... the other meant she'd eat alone and then watch as Anna ate alone. Sighing, she picked up her bowl and poked the broth with a piece of bread. Maybe she just thought to much. Eating slowly, ever so slowly, she'd manage to save enough to eat with Anna. Problem solved, she sipped the first sip from the bowl.

"Join me?" she motioned, patting the stool beside hers a good ten minutes later. Anna's meal was all neatly laid out for her and Weilew's food was hardly touched. It angered her... though she hid it, that her friend had to straighten herself. That was the very reason she hid in the kitchen- to be safe from men and their desires.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Anna smiled, and went over to join her firend.

"Aww you didn't have to wait for me dear, You are so sweet" she said,taking a bite of the bread. Wielew may be timid and shy for a human, but she had a very kind heart. Perhaps that was why she felt so protective over her. In fact she kinda thought of Weilew as her younger sister she never had.

" Now, how are you? don't think I asked that today, with is always being so busy in here and you working away at that firey monster all day.. I don't know how you stand it, standing in that heat for so long" she said after swallowing her first bit of food, she was starving.. but she wasn't like some of men out there.. some of them were pigs in their last life could have sworn.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 am

Weilew took another bite of her food and smiled.
"But I wanted to and it was hardly any trouble." she assured her friend. It was always better to eat with her friend than alone.

"I am fine. The heat is better than other things." she stirred her cold soup. "And you? I do not know how you stand them... even if they are as children." Truthfully she thought it would be better if Anna worked in the kitchen too, away from the rude attentions of the patrons. But she was not about to say as much.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 am

Anna smiled looked at her food for a moment...

She was actually shocked Weilew wanted to be her firend... being so timid as she was..

Anna was a flirt and enjoyed toying with men, it was fun and in this type of enviorment.. not likely any would fall in love with her.. But she didn't plan on caring for Weilew, but she did..

The reason she was shocked was becasue she was sure a girl like Weilew would think her a Whore.. and avoid her or not like her at all.. This was unexpected..

"You and I are different dear... The attention isn't so bad.. and well it is not there fault I taunt them on for it... I would go mad back here alone. That is a type of chaos I can not handle. When out there I can..... It is hard to explain"
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 am

Weilew nodded.
"Different isn't bad though, Anna. We both survive in our own ways." she murmured. Anna needed more excitement more life within her existence... why she had no idea, but it was the way it was. Maybe she had been more like her friend before her slavery. It seemed possible; although hard to imagine. Anything besides her current pace of life was hard to see.

A sharp whistle called for attention from the bar and Weilew jumped slightly, dropping her bowl but managing to catch it before it broke. Breathing deeply, she hurried to make herself busy.

--

Ashza had entered the bar/diner and called for attention, his shrill whistle sharp even through his face was shrouded in black cloth. Not as inch of his translucent skin revealed its cold self to the air about him; yet his aura was darkened to the extent that even the simplest of people knew better than to stare or speak to him. He was hungry after several long days of hungry spying... now it time to drink and rest.

His dark power reached out to ensure he was not being watched. He ignored the patrons after a brief sweep through their senseless souls and then sought out the hidden ones. He stiffened slightly as a long ago thought-faded being filled his every sense... Weilew... it couldn't be, he pondered, shaking himself free of her delicate scent. It was not possible...
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 am

Anna nodded, " I never said it was bad Weilew" she said with a slight laugh.. boy could she imagine the look on her firends face if she were to ever find out she had been a school teacher for most of her working life.

At the sharp whistle she sighed, "Gaia's sake... one would think he is the king with how he whistles like that." she muttered..

" Calm down dear... probably just a hungry gentalman, impatient as always." she said as she rose to asist the newest costomer..

She new form the mere feel of the man he held magic... it made goose bumps down her arms... damn her elvish reaction to shadow... Rubbing her arms she headed to the bar.

Cursteying to the man she smiled, " How may I serve you sir, Ale? stew and bread perhaps.. our cook is quiet hard working and talented If say so myself." she said standing near the bar and ignoring the shivers going up her spine.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 am

Despite Anna's attempts to assure her that it was only a hungry customer, Weilew still fought to settle her frantic heart and rapid breathing. She hated how easily she was frightened... as hot tears filled her eyes and she sniffed over the hot fire. Soon she would be able to lose herself in kneading a thick dough... and all would be the way it was suppose to be.

She glanced toward the bar area, waiting to see if the whistler wanted food. By his impatience he probably did. Unless he was just very drunk or thirsty. She hoped it was the later for Anna's sake.

--

He hated when others called him sir... or bowed so much as their heads. What horrid ranting of the gods forced servitude. The mention of it disgusted him. Still he controlled his mounting fury and nodded.
His raspy heavily accented voice dripped with weariness despite his best effort.
"All those..." he would have said it more politely, but he did not know how. His Alranian was limited.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 am

Anna prided her self with being able the read most ment like the back of her hand, and this one she could sence was not the type to reasond well to flirting...

"Very well... good choice" she said as she poured the ale and served it to him. Then she went to the kitchen to give Weilew a hand.

"Only one Stew and Bread, Weilew.. not so bad.. though I admit he is a.... strange person.. I can't put my finger on it" she said still puting her hand on her arm brushing away the shivers the mans aura sent down her spine.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 am

Taking the ale, Ashza unraveled the blackened cloth only enough to reveal his chalky white chin, painted teeth and ash-like lips. The strong liquid tipped from the cup and he downed it in several gulps, the process unearthly silent despite the seemingly nature way in which he drank. A nearby peasant man slowly moved away with his tankard in hand. He no longer wished to share the bar with the demon-man.

--

Weilew nodded, dishing up a bowl with the stew and stick a large portion of bread in it.
"Strange?" she glanced up at Anna, handing her the bowl. They had a large portion of odd attendants... despite she belief they were all strange, and Anna rarely commented on one being actually odd... it sent a chill of uncertainty up her being.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:51 am

Anna nodded are normally shining eyes looked more steely for a moment when she look at him...

Yes it was his aura the caused her to react like this.. it had to be.

"He just seems... odd.. he sends shivers up my spine.." she said as she took the food out the man at the bar who in a matter of moments managed to scare way all the other men at the bar before.

She set the plate of food in front of him.

"Your food sir, I hope it is to your liking, Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked, the usual customary question.

"Another Ale perhaps?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 am

"Ah... very well." Weilew dropped the subject, not wanting to know anymore about the man if he caused that much discomfort for her strong friend.

Ashza did not seat himself, despite the chair to his either side. He ate his food with great ceremony; saying a mystenian prayer before he began and whispering a hissing word between each slow bite. The hot stew did not seem to bother him and he ignored the bread.

"No." he hissed, naturally not desiring the second drink despite his thirst.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 am

Anna backed away from the man, though not wanting to seem rude... for the first time in a long while Anna didn't know what to say.

"Ah, I will leave you to your meal in peace then" she as she retreated back to the kitchen.

She let out a sigh when she returned, "Yes... very odd, but could just be because he apeares to be from another land..." she said. Though she was kidding her self if that was why she was reacting the way she was...

" Anyways... shale return to our meal?" she asked still hungry her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights Pub
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Market Place :: Knights Dinner-
Jump to: