Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Knights Pub - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKnights Pub - Page 3 I_voting_barKnights Pub - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Knights Pub - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKnights Pub - Page 3 I_voting_barKnights Pub - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Knights Pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Albel Nox
Commoner
Commoner
Albel Nox

Personal Archive
Name: Abel Nox
Love?: Single

Knights Pub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

Albel looked up at the man and smiled. "We are not responsible for the actions of our allies or friends let alone those we simply use here and there so I will hold you in no blame for it." Albel moved one of his clawed fingers through the bread and sliced a thin sheet of cheese setting it between it and took a heavy bite from it the look of enjoyment on his face. "As for Generals and armies I have my own ways about those but meeting a General Male or Female would not be a bad idea."

Albel flicked his eyes between the man and the waitress and gave him a knowing smile. "As for battle my friend war is not won by Blade alone but by Strategy, Tactics and Forethought all things a man especially of Information could learn to be a great asset, Temper your mind with knowledge of war and you will be as dangerous as a man with a blade for you understand this mans way of thinking and can crush him utterly without lifting a blade."

His right hand lifted the sheath and smiled looking at the man. "This is known as a Katana a sword from the far east and my favorite weapon, A traveling monk stopped at our castle and spoke to us of it's design and with some persuasion and much conversation I convinced the man to speak to our swordsmith and he did and the result is the blade in my hand, It is honed sharp on one side and designed for slashing and thrusting, Thinner to go through rib cages and can hew armor like silk." Abel moved like fluid water almost as fast as he eye could see he drew the blade twirling it and pointed it slant was down towards his Guest while still sitting. "This sword is known as Taker of the Final breath for that is what it does, It takes your final breath."

Abel pushed the plate of Bread and cheese and a cup for the wine towards the man. "But I have been a ungracious host please eat and drink until your full and I will pay the tab and also if you charge for information that is worthy I shall pay but I do not have long for I rush to pledge my blade to the King and hopefully receive a legion of my own to command in the name of the throne."
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Ashoka nodded, considering his hide safe for the time being, and took another bite of his own bit of bread. "You will no doubt meet this one regardless of the path you take to pledge your fealty to the King... he considers her one of his best. Her name is Beatrix Hematite. ... It may further interest you to know that she is also closely associated with a visiting sorcerer from the Danothos Barony. I regrettably do not recall his name, but have seen him around the marketplace from time to time. I would assume he takes up guest residence within the palace."

He listened carefully to Albel's words, smiling slightly. Though young, the knight before him certainly appeared quite wise. "I shall bear that in mind," he remarked pleasantly.

Dark eyes went back and forth from the weapon to its bearer with curiosity and intrigue, listening intently to all that Albel had to say. "An enlightening and fortuitous opportunity," Ashoka commented, staying quite still once the blade had been unsheathed. He examined the portion nearest him without getting too close. "Most impressive. While I am no swordsmith, the quality and care in its handling are clear."

A smile edged itself back onto Ashoka's face at the offer. "You are most generous," he replied, helping himself to some cheese and bread, and pouring another cup of wine. "My thanks." The man took a moment to drink before continuing. "For any basic information you might require, I'll gladly provide without coin complicating your way. Specifics, aside from what I've already mentioned... are a completely different matter altogether.

"While it may not be the caliber of duty you wish... if you ever decide to get rid of a few smugglers I know precisely where they hide out. They pay me to keep my mouth shut, but I could be persuaded to let my tongue slip just a little... I also know a little about the old man currently one of the masters in charge of the wizard's guild, and where you could find it. Not the same as the mages tower in the castle, I presume, but it may prove to be of some worth to your cause. ... There has also been talk of some strange happenings in the southeast, just passed the Hills of Memona. I also gladly dig around for any commissioned information-gathering, though the fees for that are understandably higher," Ashoka offered, smirking just a little at the first and last pieces of information.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox
Commoner
Commoner
Albel Nox

Personal Archive
Name: Abel Nox
Love?: Single

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Albel watched the man and smiled his own eyes twinkling with the prospect of Fame and renown, His fingers flexed on the sword handle wondering if the man before him was as good as his word and with a stretch forward he slid a solid gold coin to the man. "Bandits I believe I heard of a few but the location slips my mind a shame there isn't someone else who has heard about them and may gossip oh well." He looked meaningfully at the man in front of him but it came down to if the man wanted to give the lives of the bandits to someone like Albel the Wicked who would most certainly do terrible things to them.

Albel took a long drink from his glass and refilled it looking over at the Wench. "More wine I am almost empty. What kind of Establishment allows it's patrons to nearly run out of wine?" he snapped at them his eyes blazing with the lack of respect for a Knight before he turned his thoughts back on the man before him. "Of course whatever information you can bring from the Southeast I am sure you would be worth quite a pretty coin if the Information was indeed good for one of my rank."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights Pub
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Market Place :: Knights Dinner-
Jump to: