Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Knights Pub - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnights Pub - Page 2 I_voting_barKnights Pub - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Knights Pub - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnights Pub - Page 2 I_voting_barKnights Pub - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Knights Pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Knights Pub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 am

Ashza ignored the woman, despite her scent. It was different than the others around him; and were he a more curious man, he would no doubt pry deeper into her mind or heart. He finished his food in silence and then nimbly leapt over the bar to go to the door that led to the kitchen... he peeked in, one with the shadow as he spotted the woman he had given up as dead.

He watched her work and then seat herself to continue eating with the other woman. She seemed to be friends with her; happily eating as they spoke in hushed tones... he retreated after a brief moment and dropped several coins on the bar before leaving. Someday he would return and save his wife; but today he had a mission.

--

Weilew giggled softly. "You look hungry." she commented, retaking her seat to regain their conversational moment. She nibbled on some bread.
"Oh was he dark-skinned?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 am

Anna's sharp eyes spotted the strange man poke is head inside the kitchen, he seemed to watch them fot a second but for leaving...

When he left she relaxed a bit and continued her meal with Weilew.

"dark skinned? no very light... from Mystenia I believe, by his accent" she said as she took a bite of her bread.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 am

Mystenia... Weilew's eyes widened and she dropped the bowl in her surprise. It broke against the earthen floor and she gasped softly. She remembered her home-land as the beginning to her slavery, with her only happy memories but a glimpse in her dreams.

"Oh I'm sorry..." she gasped, dropping down to clean up the shards of the bowl. Her hands shook as she attempted to pick up the sharp pieces. Flashes of the cruel men who had dragged her from her home and life ran through her mind like water over jagged rocks and she visibly shuddered. Slowly tears began to stream down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Anna looked at Weilew worriedly for a moment senseing something she said upset quiet firend.

"It is alright hun" she said quietly as she gently took Weilew's shaking hands in hers, not wanting her firend to cut her self on the sharp shards.

Trying to be as gental as possible with her firend, she sat beside her, "What is the matter? did I say some thing? Shh... it is alright" she said trying to comfort her firend even though she had no idea what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Her whispered apology came out in Mystenian rather than Alranian and wiped her eyes with her dress's long sleeve. The marks, deeply embedded into her pale wrists seemed to burn as she remembered back to her enslavement.
"I-I..." she sniffed again. "That was where it happened..." she finally admitted. Not even Anna had she ever told about the slavers. "I am Mystenian." it was hardly the worst of confessions... to the point it was hardly a confession at all. But to the shaking young woman; it was everything... the reason she was afraid... the weave of her crying life.

"They...they took me from it, Anna..." She burst into a full unrestrained sob and leaned her head against Anna's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 am

Anna looked in pained shock to see Weilew in so much angwish, "Oh Weilew... I am so sorry, I.. I didn't know" she said quietly as she let her firend let out tears on her shoulder..

Then with strenght she didn't look like she had she picked Weilew up and carried her to the back where a stack of crates sat. She sat the weeping woman on one and sat beside her.. She hand going through her blond hair trying to soothe her.

"Shhh.. it is alright, no one will hurt you again I promise" she said, cursing whatever people had done this to such a sweet human girl.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 am

Weilew continued to sob despite her mounting desire to sniff back her tears and smile. She did not protest when Anna carried her to the crates, too caught up in the flowing anguish to note that Anna probably shouldn't have been able to lift her, much less carry her. The promise reached her ears and she looked up from Anna's shoulder, her eyes red and puffy.
"H-how can you be so sure?" she asked, her voice trembling from her tears and tight chest.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 am

Anna have a small smile in a effort to comfort her firend, " Because I will protect you.. with all my skill and strength" she vowed.

She took cloth and offered it to Weilew to dry her eyes, At least if I have anything to say about it... anyone who dares harm who will regret the day they were born" she said tucking Weilew's golden hair behind her ear...

Unconsiously acting very mothing... it was the only word for it. Anna felt no qualm for holding Weilew in a protective mothering embrace for a moment.

" I am so.. so sorry for what harm was done to you Weilew" she siad with umost sincerity.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 am

Taking the proffered cloth, Weilew wiped her eyes and smiled a watery but nonetheless sincere smile. "Thank you..." she murmured, trusting Anna. She didn't think that the other woman had any true manner of defending her; but she knew Anna wouldn't lie to her.

"Oh but I wouldn't wish you to be sorry, Anna." Weilew insisted, pushing her hair from her eyes. She sought to lift the mood and cheer them both. "I have survived and not died. Surely that is better to think of... I forget to think nicely." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 am

Anna chuckled lightly looking at her firend in a new light, she was stronger then she gave her self credit for... and she understood Weilew a bit better now.. her personality made sense.

" Yes that is much better to think of, and it is much better to see you smiling face then your tears. But you are stronger then you give your self credit for Dear" she said as she patted her hand.

"If you ever want to talk, I will always listen anytime you want okay?" she said hoping Weilew knew she would always want to be there for her.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:40 am

"No... but I do try." Weilew smiled, wondering suddenly why Anna, though she was younger than her, seemed so much older. Perhaps it was just her character, her personality. But she had learned at a young age that not everything was as it appeared. Not that that really meant anything to her...

She nodded, happy that everything was well again. "Thank you, Anna."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 am

Anna stood and patted her shoulder, " Anytime, what firends for right?" Anna said with a cheery smile.

After a moment of scilence and going about to the main part of the kitchen Anna decided to mention something about her... not the enire truth but she could say that...

" My Family come form a different land as well, it seems I have not seen my family in ages" she voiced... never before had she talked about her family, in that much clearity.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 am

Weilew hopped down from the crate and followed Anna back into the kitchen, delighted, although they were friends, to hear Anna say they were. There was something wonderful about hearing it, instead of just knowing it.

Perking up to the mention of Anna's family, a subject she could not remember having heard before, Weilew checked the meat and stew, making certain it had not burnt...
"Oh, I'm so sorry, Anna." she gasped, looking back when she heard what she took to be a note of homesickness.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Thanks to her elven years Anna had spent much more time with her mother and father then most humans did.. She and her parents didn't part ways until she was 31.

"Oh, no need to be sorry dear, true I miss them... but..." then she trailed off really what could she say.

"Things are better this way" she said as she peaked outside as she had picked up a slice of bread to nibble on. It had quietend down a bit. Some had left and others were to tipsy to really do much else the sit there and wait for someone to drag them out.

She turned back to Weilew, she was momantiariy curious if her firend has left any family back in Mystenia.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 am

Not able to remember her parents... since they had died when she had been only an infant, Weilew wrinkled her nose, slightly confused. But it was none of her business and she wasn't about to pry.

Slowly she stirred the remaining stew, thinking over the vast intricacies of the world. Everything seemed so simple at first glance; only to have it blow up into woven twists of such intricacies it left her head spinning.

She wondered if Anna's family had banished her... or if they had died or become ill. There were hundreds of possible reasons for her not being with them and saying it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 am

Ashoka entered the pub with enough pride in his half-limping self to make one think he owned the place, but one look at him told different. He still looked very much the part of a foreigner despite his few years of citizenship within Alrania. However, the desert demon with his human appearance was anything but new to this place. In fact one could almost say he practically lived here, so to speak. He was here almost as much as the staff was unless he had work or some other task to do.

His cane was cleverly tied at his belt to appear as a sword, in the event he needed to rely upon it in a hurry. At the same time, the sword concealed within the cane occasionally made good on the threat of brandishing a weapon at the first person that decided to try and cross him. A black cloak and hood concealed all but his face.

Ears keenly tuned into the various chatter of patrons as he made his way to the bar; alternately picking up and disregarding various snippets of information in an attempt to find something of interest to eavesdrop on. Alas... standard chit-chat.

Leaning against the bar in his usual fashion, Ashoka noted an amount of coins left behind by a patron that had long since departed. It didn't seem to be any extra than what they had paid for... At the back of his mind he wondered if he could get away with using it as his own to pay for a meal and a drink, though it was only a fleeting thought.

With nothing better to do, Ashoka placed the coins into an organized pile before lifting all but one a slight distance into the air, resting his elbow upon the counter. After a quick glance as to who was watching, if anyone at all, Ashoka slowly let each of the coins drop onto the counter. The assorted noises depending on where they fell was like a strange sort of music to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 am

Anna attention was soon turned to the front and a smile appeared on her face at the sight of Ashoka. He wasn't like the other Men in the dinner, he flirted with her true, but he had a certain charm the others didn't.

"Be right back Weilew, have a costomer need to see." she said with a smile as she walked over to the bar.

She leaned her elbows infront of him on the bar counter, with a smile on her face.

"I bid the welcome Ashoka, it has been a while... " she said as she circled around to stand beside him on his side of the bar.

"Anything I can do for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Ashoka barely even jumped when a pair of elbows appeared at either side of his little game with the coins. However, the pools of dark chocolate did slowly rise to take in the sight of the diner’s waitress and her words for him. The corners of his mouth tugged into a pleasant mix of a smile and a smirk. “A while indeed... but sadly business is business. It is good to be back here...” he replied, watching her intently.

He thought a moment on the question posed to him. “You have already accomplished it. After all, is it not everyone’s wish for a desert rose to bloom and glow in the face of the scorching sun?” Ashoka replied, gently cupping his hand beneath the waitress’s chin for a brief moment. Of course, he was talking about the smile on her face. Ashoka's version of flirtation sometimes consisted of a great deal of metaphor.

“Although, if it is not too much trouble to request my usual... I shall gladly accept that as well.” His usual was generally the day’s special, a couple of slices of bread, and a small bowl of hummus, which he often made for the diner to sell if they wished as partial payment for allowing his band of comrades to gather there. The desert demon wasn’t exactly the best cook, but he did well enough.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox
Commoner
Commoner
Albel Nox

Personal Archive
Name: Abel Nox
Love?: Single

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 am

The door blew open seemingly of it's own accord and a young gentleman stepped forward blotting out the light that came from the outside. The sun glared behind him as he stepped out of the way and the door once again closed, The newest entry was a Teenager in his middle ages with a darker look to him. His hair was shaggy and black that fell to his shoulders and the tips with a quarter way up was more of a bright brown. His eyes were a Stormy gray which was off under the mane of black hair. His features was handsome and his body lithe and tall with a Athletic and almost feminine build to it but that was from years of practicing and going hungry.

Abel stopped in front of a window revealing his outfit which wasn't much, He wore a top that stopped at his ribcage and left open bare. His lower garments started barley under his hips and was a kilt that opened up on the side, He wore long leggings and black boots. The only armor he seemed to wear was down his left arm that ended into five very sharp claws that went out a couple inches over his own fingers.

Abel sat down unbuckling a long slim sheath setting it to where it was easily grabbed, The sheath was solid black made of Oak wood, the handle which was all that was seen was long and thin designed for either one hand or two whichever he needed at the time. He wore no shield with his coat of arms but the top shoulder plate of his armor on his arm. The crest was two blades in a X with a Panthers eyes staring out and two large claws on the side. It was the crest of the Nox family a respectable Knight family.

Abel looked up and smiled at the nearest waitress waving her over. "I need a bottle of Bordeaux wine with a large Goblet, A loaf of bread and a chunk of cheese with a side of Venison sliced into chunks." His voice was squeaky with his Maturity but under it was lethal tone of one experienced in life. Albel looked over at the two others of the bar and turned away leaving them to there own business.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Anna beamed at Ashoka, always happy to see him when he came in, he such a mysterious aura about him that attracted her. That and his manner of speaking to her was amazing...

" It would be my pleasure" she said with a laugh and went back to the kitchen to pick up his usual order.

After giving Ashoka his order she was flagged down by another new comer, a young knight from the look of it. "I will return shortly" she whispered to him.

"Of course young sir" Anna nodded her gold locks falling in front of her face.

He looked fassinating, not the usual making of a knight, yet the crest was there as plain as the sun in the sky. She took out the goblet and wine first and poured his drink swiftly.

She looked at him curiously, "May I ask what call your self good sir? Have not seen much of your make before" she asked with a raised eye brow as she served him the cheese and bread.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox
Commoner
Commoner
Albel Nox

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Albel looked up as the waitress poured the wine. "I am Sir Albel Nox of the Knightly Nox from the East, I have traveled far on Pilgrimage for other duties." Albel reached out taking the cup of wine he drank it swiftly feeling he warmth of the light alcohol go down his throat and drop into his stomach. His hand with the claws tapped the table for more to be poured. "I have never been this way but I understand my Father and Brothers have both come to the castle to pledge fealty to the King, I too have come for this reason."

Albel looked up at the woman and smiled his handsome features showing well in the torch light. "Of course some directions would help afterward for I head towards the Mage tower and I must Admit I have no idea where it is or which way to travel once I leave here." Albel looked over at the other man and smiled. "I hope I didn't draw you away from yonder fellow for he seemed to lavish much words of flattery and attention on one of lesser rank."

Albel was a Knight and speaking to others of lesser rank was one he did enjoy for he gave him power and though Albel wasn't ambitious he did like power and one was making sure those of lesser rank knew he was better. "But enough of chit chat you may leave the bottle and bring the bread, cheese, and Venison cut into chunks without the bones and make sure it is hot, the bread as well." Albel turned away signifying the conversation was at a end unless she had directions or his order.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Anna listened having heard the tail from many other nights of swearing there serivice to the king.

"Well if you are going to swear to the king, I would go to the palace, they have a tower for mages there as well I believe. I am sure the staff at the castle will point it out to you.." she said pouring his other cup.

She quirked her eye at his Lesser rank comment, true he was a knight almost an equal to a lesser noble in rank... but she had met few Knights who thought so big of them selves to shove it in others faces.

"Yes sir.. All are as kings here" she said turning to get his food and prepare it to his liking.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Ashoka grinned slightly at the laugh Anna bestowed and gave brief thanks and a gesture from his homeland that seemed somewhere between a salute and a bow once the food arrived. "Please, do take your time," he murmured at her whisper, his only pause between him and his meal. In between bites Ashoka pushed the coins belonging to the patron before him that he'd been playing with toward her side of the counter. To that he added his own sum of coin, with a little extra for her own pocket.

The assassin glanced at the latest newcomer. Although the man was quite young, Ashoka spotted right away the crest and knew it to be some mark of heraldry. From his place the demon observed the pair, his grip never straying from the handle of his cane. Listening intently to what conversation he could as he ate, Ashoka couldn't help but find himself quite curious about this man.

Placing bread and hummus into the palm of his free hand, and balancing the goblet between the fingers of said hand, Ashoka hobbled stiffly toward the seated Knight. "Forgive a gentleman his curiosities... I could not help but overhear a few grains of sand of your conversation," he began, and leaned against the wall with an almost-hidden sigh at getting his weight off his leg once more. "I understand you come here in search of duties... perhaps I could provide a few worthy connections, in event you find yourself interested?" Waiting for the other to respond Ashoka rested his cane against the wall, set down his goblet on the nearest and safest surface, then folded over the bread and took a pensive bite.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox
Commoner
Commoner
Albel Nox

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Albel bit into his loaf of bread and then took a bite of cheese washing it down thirstily with his wine taking a deep breath not having eaten much in the past week, His eyes shifted as a new man walked up and with a flick of his foot which almost seemed rehearsed pushed the chair out just far enough for the man to sit and be level with the table at the same time. "I am Sir Albel Nox of the Nox Family, I am off to see the King and pledge my sword to his name then to the Mage tower to also offer my skills as a Mage myself."

Albel turned his head looking at the waitress and slid over some coins plus a silver one for a tip. "You are excused Madam." The youth turned his attention back to the stranger and smiled a wicked smile. "So what did you have to offer one of my rank and status? Nothing dishonorable I hope for that would require me cutting your head from your trunk and that would cause problems mainly a fee, a trial, and probably some time in the dungeons until I decide my Penance is finished and leave."

Albel tickled the handle of his odd blade with the five sharp claws tapping on it giving it a Clickity Clack sound, His eyes stared coldly back into the other mans as he smiled tilting his head. "In some places I am known as Albel the Wicked, You may have heard of me you may not have not that it matters either way but I assure you I am not one to fool with."
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Ashoka raised an ebony brow at the chair pushed out for him. Without delay he nodded his thanks and sat, making sure to keep an eagle eye on his cane at all times. A half nod of confirmation followed in response to the younger's introduction. "A pair of noble causes... I am Ashoka, and hail from the deserts of the Far South."

He glanced sideways once again as Albel slid the coin toward the waitress. Those unaccustomed to Ashoka's ways around those of female persuasion would assume he had merely blinked in the brief glance he gave the woman. But it was slightly less of a reflex and more of a wink.

A laugh to mask slight unease left Ashoka at the man's comment. "Do I appear of the dishonorable sort? ... I only meant I have a few possible connections you might wish to seek out. Perhaps the individuals I would name are not entirely honorable... but that has not to do with me. I am simply a... 'provider of information,' among other things," he replied, taking care with his words. "I also happen to know a rather lovely Alranian General... or should I say 'General-ess'... currently sworn to the service of His Majesty."

Chocolate eyes rested on the odd blade and claws, though the orbs did not contain any fear. Quite the contrary: Ashoka was fascinated by the weaponry. He sipped cautiously at the wine in his goblet as he listened. "I may have heard that name..." Ashoka ventured. "I regret to say that, within Alrania, I have not truly made a name for myself. Of course... with my leg as it is... it's not like I would be of much use to anyone in matters of military anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights Pub   Knights Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights Pub
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Market Place :: Knights Dinner-
Jump to: