Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Approved Characters - Page 3 I_vote_lcapApproved Characters - Page 3 I_voting_barApproved Characters - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Approved Characters - Page 3 I_vote_lcapApproved Characters - Page 3 I_voting_barApproved Characters - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Approved Characters

Go down 
+8
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
LadyLilliAschuill
King Oberon
DQ Genevieve
Princess Desdemona
Elektra
Queen Cassandra
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laura
Commoner
Commoner
Laura

Personal Archive
Name: Morrigan
Love?: Single

Approved Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approved Characters   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:23 am

-Basics-

Out of Character (tell us just a bit about you outside RP)

Name: Laura
Note: Is a newbie to Rping I apologize in advance if I mess up. I like POTC, Harry Potter, LOTR, Star wars, Star trek…. Can’t stand Twiligt, no offence if you’re a fan though, all the power to ya.

In Character

Name: Morrigan Van Burnan
Class Rank: Gipsy and/or Commoner
Note: N/A

-Family-

(For family, just enter names and if there alive or dead please)

Parents: Kathryn and Eric Van Burnan
Grandparents: *Paternal* Alicia and Stephen Van Burnan, *Maternal* Colleen and Ethan Aton
Siblings: Katie
Aunts & Uncles: N/A
Nieces & Nephews: None
Cousins: N/A
Children: none
Grandkids: none

-Appearance-

Skin color: Dark
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Size: 5,5
Build: Slim
Picture: http://content6.flixster.com/photo/11/43/71/11437144_gal.jpg

-Love-

Crushes: None, at the moment
Mates/Spouse: N/A

-How I act-

Personality: Morrigan is passionate about life and likes her freedom. Her worse fear is being caged or made to stay in one spot for to long. She Is deeply Spiritual and believe in fates and spirits, is a bit superstitious and takes things such as bad omens seriously. Loves to out smart people though respect those who can out smart her..

She makes up her own laws as she goes, she will only steel or take things from people who have to much and can’t keep track of it all. If she can steel something the person she stole it form obviously didn’t care much about it to protect it more.

Around strangers she is blunt and cares not for feelings though she tries not to assume thing about anyone. She will offer services to anyone willing to pay the price, from palm reading to treasure hunting.. She loves animals epically dogs, like forming connections with them..
Usual Mood: Mischievous, yet Mysterious

-History-

Your Story Please?

Childhood-
Morrigan was born in her parents tent in the mid of summer season, she was a breach baby, came out feet first her father said.. She was raised on road as her family group traveled the road. She learn how to walk fast and talk later. At night under the moon she learned of her people in legends and songs which she was taught to know by heart so she could teach it to others.

By the time she was 6 her mother gave birth to another baby girl who was named Katie, her little sister was not of her father and everyone knew that.. There is no marriage in her world, all freedom… Her father cared for her sister just as much as her girls real dad did… So everyone was happy..

She was taught other skills as she got older, her family say it was time she started earning her place. She was taught there art of palm reading and how to meditate, as well as the more discreet areas such as slight of hand and trickery. Before long she went with her parents to work earning money and good for there group of free people.

Teens;
Once Morrigan got older she started going off on her own and exploring the world beyond the life of the Gipsy. Despite this being against her parents and groups wishes she went out anyway. At first she had the time of her life in the world away from her people, but it wasn’t long before she ran into trouble.

She apparently pick pocketed the wrong man and she was caught! So shocked that he had caught her she couldn’t remember but a blurr of how she ended up in a dungeon, cold, hurt, and locked away never to see the light of day again.

She spent many weeks in the cage.. Being fed only a bit of stale bread and rain water day… she eventually got very sick and had almost given up on living yet alone ever getting out.. When her parents and friends from her group rescued her and broke her out of the filthy place.. Though it came at a big price, her mother had been caught and executed not long after. After recovering from her illness she heart broken at the news of her mothers fate.

For many months she grieved and blamed herself for her mothers death.. It didn’t help that her sister also blamed her for her mothers death… She vowed form that moment on he would never leave on her own ever again against her groups wishes

Adult-
Morrigan eventually put her mother Death behind her, or at least it seemed and she came one of the council members in her people.. She was a leader and good one, even though she was the youngest and some of the members still had negative feelings over her former abandonment of them…. But she slowly changed there minds.

She started caring for her ailing father his years starting to slow him down.

The only person who she wasn’t all that sure of who had moved on was her little sister, Katie…

They now planned to travel to the capital city if Alrania, Surely there were goods to be found there.

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Seer
Favorite Spell: None
Weakness: Has Violent Nightmares, often harms herself in her sleep, Pride; Can’t give a decent apology to literally save her life. Eye sight; Is partly blind in one eye..
Skills: Slight of Hand, Dancing, Fortune telling, Carving
Items: A dagger, an ambulate, Charm bracelet

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Violet
Voice: Mid range for a woman
Theme song: Under a Violet Moon
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill

PostSubject: Re: Approved Characters   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Name: Corinna “Cora” Vanderhayden (formerly Cora Payne)
Class Rank: Upper commoner
Note: WIP

-Family-

Parents: Richard and Sarah Payne, Olav and Marion Vanderhayden (adopted parents), Linus Vincizio (father figure and friend)
Grandparents: Unknown
Siblings: Ichabod Payne (blood), Claudia and Cynthia Vanderhayden (adopted sisters)
Aunts & Uncles: Wallace, Owen, Bernard, Helen, Ruth; Ivonne, Adelaide, Julia, Dieter, Benjamin, Erik
Nieces & Nephews: None
Cousins: Unknown
Children: None
Grandkids: None

-Appearance-

Skin color: Fair, but not pale
Hair Color: Light to dark blond
Hair length: Long and wavy, to her mid-back
Eye color: Brown/Hazel
Size: a bit on the small size for her age, no taller than 5’6.
Build: Average, a little curvy.
Playby: Christina Ricci
Picture:
Approved Characters - Page 3 Sleepy2
Approved Characters - Page 3 Ialcr_fullxfull_58470

-Love-

Crushes: none at the present
Mates/Spouse: none

-How I act-

Personality: Cora is a not the typical woman of her time. She is most known for her sharp wit and no-nonsense attitude. She is not quick to anger and instead relies on her wit to get her point across. This unfortunately causes her to come off at a tad snobbish, even though she is nothing of the sort. In the rare instance she is angered greatly, she can become quite frightening to those around her, even becoming a little violent, but as stated, it is quite rare that these occurrences ever happen. Normally Cora is incredibly sweet natured and is always looking for the bright side of things. Optimistic almost to a fault, she is incredibly determined for an idea to work, even past the realization of a lost cause. (WIP)

Usual Mood: Cheerful, though with some sad undertones due to her past. The torture and death of her mother left her horribly scarred emotionally, as did the “loss” of her brother and father. However, she is quite successful in suppressing her sadness in order to move on with her life.

-History-
(WIP)
Cora is the second born child of Richard and Sarah Payne and younger sister to Ichabod. In the seven short years Cora spent with her true family, she remembers the love she felt within it. She adored Ichabod and, like him, expressed some interest into how things work. She was known to watch intently as their father worked his ideas into reality, as well as pestered Ichabod at times to let her help with his own projects. Despite this, she mostly stayed at her mother’s side helping her with her own duties.

It was during one cooking lesson that Cora, sitting by the hearth, began to “draw” little pictures in the ashes, sometimes in great detail, or as much detail can be made in the fine particles. At first their mother paid no mind, but soon Cora become more interested in her drawings than her cooking duties. Despite scolding, Cora still had more interest in creating pictures than other things. Soon she moved from drawing in the ashes to “borrowing” a few pieces their fathers parchments as well as a few pieces of charred wood from the fireplace. She would take great care into her art and paid extra attention to detail. Excited over her newfound talent, she would proudly display her pictures around the home, sometimes leaving little “surprises” for Richard at his work desk, often pictures of his unfinished inventions. She would offer to take “commissions” of sorts from anyone who would give one and she happily obliged.

During their father’s employment to Jahan V, Cora was warned not to show off too much of her talent for fear of attracting unwanted attention, particularly by Jahan, should he ever see the possibility of a private artist prodigy. Cora agreed, though didn’t truly understand, and therefore kept her talent within the household. Cora could see a bit where her mother was coming from, for the visits from Jahan were, to say the least, tense.

The last visit from the Lord of Mystenia was one she would not soon forget. The visions of her mother’s torture and death haunt her to this very day, at time surfacing as nightmares every so often. Frightened for his children’s life, Richard temporarily handed Cora into the care of neighbors and family friends, Olav and Marion Vanderhayden, so that he and Ichabod could focus all of their time and attention to Jahan’s request. Living with the Vanderhaydens and their two daughters was hard for Cora, wishing desperately to be with her brother and father. Though she was not forbidden to see them, she really wasn’t able to spend any time with them, for they were busy with their work. However, Ichabod would bring her parchment and charcoal whenever possible, knowing it would bring her at least a little joy. It wasn’t until a few weeks later that Richard finally sent for her. For all Cora knew, all was well and life would go back to normal, with the exception of their mother. But something was amiss. Ichabod and their father seemed…secretive.

It wasn’t until the one evening when Ichabod confessed to her that they were going to be attempting to leave Mystenia the following day. Cora didn’t wholly understand but knew enough to keep her mouth shut and began putting what little valuables she had in a bag. The morning of the escape, however, dragons began to destroy the area and in their attempt to flee, Cora being small and frightened, became separated from her father and brother. Within the chaos, Cora sought shelter and safety in the only place she could find amongst the decimation was an overturned cart. It was uncertain how long she hid there but it wasn’t until the villagers’’ attempt to clean up after the devastation that she was discovered, by none other than her previous caretaker, Olav Vanderhayden. Upon learning that her home was now a smoldering pile of rubble and her father and brother nowhere in sight, she was taken in by the Vanderhayden’s and they raised her as their own from that point on.

In the years that followed, Cora took up the skills of her adopted mother, learning to read and write and eventually took over her places as a teacher of sorts to the local children at age 17. She was quite content with her position and received much joy from it, though she still longed for her first love and passion: her art. While her adoptive parents did not forbid her from ever creating her pictures again, they did not encourage it. Therefore Cora drew only in secret and less often as she would like, sometimes going months without so much as a single stroke on parchment. During her time as village teacher, she was noticed by a prominent noble and widower of the area and offered her a position as governess for his three children. Cora gladly accepted, but had a strange sense of foreboding about the man. She merely chalked it up to nervousness since she had never held such a position before.

For six months Cora tutored the children with no incident, though came to get the feeling that eyes were always watching her…eyes belonging to her employer and children’s father. Yet she continued to tutor, keeping cordial towards the man as well as upping her guard. She never let on her suspicions and was not the least surprised when, a few months later, he approached her, praising her on her work and offering a proposal of marriage. Having no interest in marriage at the moment, politely refused and stated that she would gladly say with the family as governess for as long as they wished. Rejected, but not deterred, he accepted, but it was not the end. Three more times he asked her, each time getting more and more insistent, and each time Cora, always politely, turned down the offer. Finally, after a year and a half into her employment, he approached her yet again. This time, Cora stated either he leave her alone or she would cease her position immediately. Having had enough of her rejections, he lost control, grabbed her and attempted to assault her. Cora, caught off guard and screaming for help, grabbed the nearest object she could get her hands on, being one of her quills, and plunged it into his left eye. As the man screamed in pain Cora fled as fast as she could from the home, never to return.

Fearing retaliation and imprisonment for her actions, Cora determined that the best thing she should do was leave Mystenia. After a short goodbye to her adopted family, Cora gathered her possessions and arranged passage out of Mystenia with local travellers, though was uncertain where she would wind up.
A month into her travels, Cora began to earn her keep by becoming a traveling artist of sorts. Having brought parchment and drawing tools with her from her home, she would sell her art to whoever would purchase them for whatever price. Her art soon caught the attention of a slightly elderly man named Linus Vincizio. Himself being a well-seasoned and incredibly talented artist took notice of her talent and saw great potential in her. He insisted she become his apprentice and she accepted without hesitation.

The four years she spent studying with Vincizio were the happiest years spent since her days with her family. Not only was he a great artist, but also dabbled with inventions as well. Cora delighted in this as he greatly reminded of her father and brother, which she confided in him. Vincizio came to love Cora as a daughter and schooled her in invention as well as art. However, being as old as he was, his health began to rapidly decline. Though he never mentioned it or let get in the way of his art, he was indeed dying. Cora could see it but knew that to say anything would to confirm his fate. She would rather he die doing what he loved best than to try and stop the inevitable. Sure enough, after here months of bad heath, Vincizio lay on his deathbed with Cora at his side. He made her promise never to give up her art and to creating her visions in memory of him. Cora agreed and, satisfied with his legacy, Vincizio passed away peacefully. Heartbroken, Cora arranged for a modest funeral and burial, and had no other choice but to continue on her own.

Now alone, Cora continued her travels, offering her services as artist to whoever need a portrait painted, or a mural designed, or if someone desired a contraption of some sort to catch household pests. Although Cora was content with her life, the one thing she lacked and desired was a place to call home. Knowing it unwise to return to Mystenia, Cora set her sights on Alrania.
With hope in her heart, Cora was certain that a permanent home could be waiting for her in the village or Carpatus. She would soon see what other surprises would be awaiting her there…

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: None
Favorite Spell: None
Weakness: Her anger, once finally reached to dangerous levels. She also tends to be a little too nice at times when sternness is called for, in the case of her former employer, causing her feeling to be misunderstood. Her biggest downfall would perhaps be that she has a hard time knowing when to quit on something, even after it is obvious that the matter cannot be resolved.

Skills:
- Cora is highly skilled in art, mostly with charcoal and pastels, but also with paint.
- During her years with her father as well as Vincizio, she learned how to fabricate, design and in some cases, build strange contraptions (though is nowhere near as talented as her father or brother).
- Her wit. She uses this in place of some of her emotions, for example, anger. However she also uses it in humor and pleasant conversation. It is sometimes said that she can insult someone without them even realizing that they’ve been insulted.
- Can read and write
- Can cook (better than her brother xD)

Items:
- Several rolls of parchment.
- One or two canvases of varying size.
- A Set of charcoal pieces of various shades.
- A set of pastel pieces of varying colors.
- A few brushes used for painting.
- About 10 medium clay jars of various colors of paint.
- A few garments of clothing, a bit nicer than that of a commoner, though not as extravagant as a noblewoman’s.
- A small beaded money purse, hidden carefully out of sight in her bodice.
- A medium sized pack in which she keeps all of her possessions.
- A small charm in the shape of a star that she wears on a blue ribbon around her neck, given to her by Vincizio.
- Various cooking items.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Blue
Voice: medium range
Theme song: Corpse Bride Theme - by Danny Elfman

A few of Cora's works:

Her adptevie mother at her spinning wheel

A young girl

Old Man with pipe

Potrait of her and Ichabod she will later make

(Note: I did NOT do any of these! They were randomly selected off google!)

Last edited by LadyLilliAschuill on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding details)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Spyridoula   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 am

-Basics-

In Character

Name: Spyridoula (goes by Pyri)
Class Rank: Peasant
Note:

-Family-

Parents: Unknown
Grandparents: Unknown
Siblings: She adopted Iaret as her brother Picture
Aunts & Uncles: N/A
Nieces & Nephews: N/A
Cousins: N/A
Children: none
Grandkids: none

-Appearance-

Skin color: A healthy white
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair length: Half-way down her back
Eye color: Blue
Size: 1.68 m
Build: Slender
Picture:
Approved Characters - Page 3 1-000397
Approved Characters - Page 3 Isolde1
-Love-

Crushes: none
Mates/Spouse: Klopas
Approved Characters - Page 3 PDVD_634

-How I act-

Personality:
Being the wife of a soldier, she worries a great deal that he will one day not return to her. Not deeply in love with him, but still loyal, Pyri does not live her life by emotion but by logic and need. She is rather serious and does not like silliness finding it a waste of time and energy. She works hard but has no true ambition to ever truly gain more than what she has.
Usual Mood:
Attentive and watchful

-History-

Your Story Please?
Her childhood was lost in the streets of Alrania's capital as she was orphaned by the plague before her fourth birthday. Uncared for, she scratched a life for herself from working any job tossed her way and occasionally picking a few pockets when there were no jobs.
She took young Iaret under her wing when he was barely able to walk, seeing in his wide sad eyes the same need that she had had when forced into the streets.
When she was twelve she gained the job of helping a washwoman and the house that she was allowed to share with the woman and her family was the first home she ever knew. Since she was a hard worker and pretty, the washwoman's eldest son, Klopas, asked to marry her when she was fifteen and she accepted. Love would not keep her and Iaret full and warm, while a marriage to hard worker would.
The couple married, she was roughly sixteen and he was barely eighteen. Together they opened a butcher shop in the market and did quite well. However, with his father dead and his younger brother unhealthy, Klopas was forced to join the army only two years into their marriage.
Now, Pyri juggles the butcher shop with help from Iaret and her mother-in-law's floundering laundry business.

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: N/A
Favorite Spell: N/A
Weakness:
Works too hard
Afraid to lose her husband
Quick to verbally attack
Skills:
Laundry
Preparing meat
Cooking
Cleaning
Sewing
Items:
-A knotted string necklace Klopas gave her
-A piece of burnt ribbon (possibly her mother's)
-A small dagger for protection
-Several small draw-string bags for various items

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Blue
Voice: Slightly hoarse and rather clipped
Theme song: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
Back to top Go down
Kirlan
Commoner
Commoner
Kirlan

Personal Archive
Name: Kirlan Rangor
Love?: Not Looking for love

PostSubject: Kirlan profile   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:39 pm

-Basics-

Out of Character (tell us just just a bit about you outside RP)

Note:(Plus anything extra)

In Character

Class Rank: Recruit
Note:

-Family-

Parents: Kirlan Rangor, father, still alive. Mary Rangor, mother, and dead.
Grandparents: Father's parents- Kirlan Rangor, and Sara Rangor.
Mother's parents- James Framan, and Kayla Framan All alive
Siblings: Joseph Rangor, Allis Rangor, and Tryssa Harman. All alive
Aunts & Uncles: Gregor Framan, uncle. Crisstan Framan, aunt. All alive
Nieces & Nephews:
Cousins: Kyle Framan dead, in battle.
Children:
Grandkids:

-Appearance-

Skin color: Light tan.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair length: Shoulder length.
Eye color: Hazel
Size: 5'7"
Build: Small, but muscular.
Picture:

Approved Characters - Page 3 Medieval_scorp_big

-Love-

Crushes:
Mates/Spouse:

-How I act-

Personality: Kind but shy person. He tries to help anyone he can, but when it comes to socializing, he has trouble.
Usual Mood: Usually is very happy, or in a relatively good mood.

-History-

Your Story Please? (At least a paragraph or two about your characters past till now )
He grew up with two sisters and a brother. He was the oldest, and was always there to help his younger siblings out when their father was drunk and angry. He took many beatings because of this, but he also became very strong, and bagan to stand up to his father even more. He was eventually able to take him in a fight, but he usually tried to avoid that. He dreamed of becoming a Ranger, or a knight. Or both! He was very glad when his sister, the oldest daughter, and 2nd oldest child, was married. That meant less for him to have to defend when his father was drunk. That sister's name was Tryssa, and though she was glad to be married, she was reluctant to leave her brothers, and sister. But, with some persauding on Kirlan's part, she finally left.
One day, his mother died, and Kirlan didn't want to live with his father any more. He asked Tryssa to bring his other siblings into her household, while he pursued his lifelong dream of becoming a ranger.
-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: N/A
Favorite Spell: N/A
Weakness: Food. Especially seafood.
Skills:
Shooting bow and arrow
Sword
Moving without being seen
Blacksmithing
Items:
Bow, quiver, and arrows
Sword
Armor as seen in my appearance pic.
Blacksmithing tools
Field rations

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Burnt Orange
Voice: Deep, but kind and friendly.
Theme song: none (not sure what the point of a theme song is on a forum rpg)(Admin note: no point really, just for fun if it was a song that inspired the character )

Pets:
Buck his dog
Approved Characters - Page 3 German-shepherd1

Grengar his horse
Approved Characters - Page 3 Horse-horses-stallions-5
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

PostSubject: Re: Approved Characters   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Name:Jacob Smith
Profession: Owns and Runs The Smiths store

Description Jacob is a man of average height, 5,8 at best, he has black hair but is balding, is also rather skinny.
Picture: Approved Characters - Page 3 16325

Personality: Kind man but a nose for business, has fair prices and is willing to barter with other sorts of payment as well. He values hard work, if you are interested in working for him you need to be hard working or he won’t pay you a dime. Though believes in second chances, he will give him if he believes you are sincere.
History:Born and raised in the very store he run now, he was brought up by his mother and father, and has one younger sister though he has not seen or heard from in years since she ran away with a lover of hers and had a child.
Is married to a woman named Molly, a nice simple woman and he wouldn’t have her any other way. He loves her very much, well as much any other normal man would love his wife. They had on son and daughter together. Their daughter is off and married with a young ones of her own. Their son still lives with them and still has his head berried in a book determined to become a doctor.. it is his disappointment neither of his children wish to run his family store when he passes on..
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill

PostSubject: Alice application   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Name: Alice Mariska Undralandi
Class Rank: Commonor…ish
Note: WIP

-Family-

Parents: Timothy and Helena Undralandi (birth), Tarquin and Milburga Payne (adoptive)
Grandparents: Burt and Addy Sempice (Helena), Fannar and Svana Undralandi (Timothy)
Siblings: Undralandi: brother: Albert (10 years older); sisters: Irene (4 years older), Janina (3 years younger). Payne: sisters; Gobnait (17), Iphigeneia (14), Nimue (11); brother: Faramond (6)
Aunts & Uncles: Undralandi: Unknown. Payne: Wallace, Owen, Bernard, Helen, Ruth; Ivonne Adelaide, Julia, Dieter, Benjamin, Erik, Richard and Sara
Cousins: Ichabod and Corinna (Cora)
Children: None
Grandkids: N/A

-Appearance-

Skin color: Light, on the pale side, but not sickly
Hair Color: Mostly blonde and black on the underside
Hair length: Long, to her mid back
Eye color: Blue-green
Size: On the small side, only about 5'5"
Build: Slim, but not lanky, somewhat muscular
Playby: Avril Lavigne
Picture:

Approved Characters - Page 3 Alice4
Approved Characters - Page 3 Alice3

Alice at 6

-Love-

Crushes: None at the present
Mates/Spouse: N/A

-How I act-

Personality: Alice is a peculiar girl. Born to a typical working class family, she was like any other child of her status but was exceptionally curious. She had a fascination with things that were impossible and took delight in making up stories about strange animals, much to her parent’s displeasure. She always seemed to be in a state of daydreaming, which interfered greatly with her chores and was constantly chastised for having her head in the clouds. Despite this, she continued her curious nature though tried to keep it hidden as not to bring upon more lectures about having such silly thoughts. The only one to appreciate her stories was her younger sister, Janina, who was too young to know any better anyways.

However curious her nature is, she is not so in an ignorant way. She knows the difference between dreams and reality but at times, wonders if perhaps there could not be a mix of the two. She is very aware of the dangers of the world, innocent as she is, but isn’t quite so prepared for them, but knows enough to steer clear of it if it is obviously present. She also tends to be easily confused if things don’t always seem to make sense the way she believes they should be and will try to rationalize the situation in order to understand it.
She is not quick to anger in a sense that most would be, but it is not impossible for her to become irate is given the right circumstances.

Since living with Tarquin and his family, Alice is prone to spouting silliness and take great delight in riddles, even if they have no answer or make or sense at all. She tends to be more grounded than Tarquin and almost acts as his anchor to…”reality”. As she’s grown, her curiosity has waned only slight through maturity, though it still quite encouraged by her adoptive family.
After discovering her elemental ability, Alice was thrilled to experiment wit hit at every chance, adding even more to her playful nature.

Usual Mood: Alice is typically cheerful, but not overly so. Still with her head in the clouds at times, she almost seems to be in a state of dream-like confusion and fascination.

-History-

Your Story Please?
Alice was born the third child of Timothy and Helena Undralandi, a working class family of grain farmers in the lands between Caraklien, where her father hailed from, and the capitol of Alrania, her mother’s country. To this day Alice does not know the story of how they came together, but still remembers her father’s heavy accent despite years on the Alranian side of the border. From what she can remember of her previous family, her mother was kind, but stern, and very level-headed, always insisting Alice focus on her duties rather than too much on her games of make-believe. Her father, on the other hand, was quite jolly and even indulged in silliness on occasion, though always agreed with her mother when told that play time was over and seriousness was due. The most serious of her family however was her older brother, Albert. He hardly took time to play at all and always chastised her for her curiosity and what he called “little girl foolishness”. But her older sister, Irene, always came to her defense. Though she did not always indulge in her ridiculousness, she didn’t feel that Albert’s torment of her was called for either. The only other who truly understood Alice’s quirkiness was Janina, her younger sister. Janina was in essence Alice’s only playmate who would delight in her nonsense and stories. She remembered her mother’s warnings that too much nonsense would corrupt her young sister, and despite her own beliefs, Alice would reluctantly insure her younger sibling that all was just in fun.

It was an unfortunate even when Alice became separated from her family. The family lived near the edge of a deep forest and it wasn’t uncommon for the children to play within its border, so as long as the fields could still be seen. Alice was nearly seven years of age when she and her sisters took a pause from their chores for a bit of play. Hide-and-seek was always their favorite. And Alice especially loved the hiding part. Poor Janina was always “it”. But curiosity got the best of Alice when while hiding, she spotted a particularly large frog and became so enamored with it, she chased it further and further into the woods, completely forgetting the rule. It was only a few moments before she realized she had wondered too far and panicked when she lost sight of the wood line. Without thinking, she ran in the first direction she could think of, unknowingly leading her deeper and deeper to the forest. She ran for what seemed like hours when she finally stopped and sat crying among the roots of a large tree.

She didn’t notice at the time, but the tears that made their way to the dirt caused a reaction…little sprouts popped through the earth, but being so distraught, Alice took no notice. As night began to set in, Alice made one last effort to find her way home, but the darkness was making it harder and harder to see. Alice did not even see the large sinkhole a few steps in front of her until she plunged into it, falling a good 9 or 10 feet downwards, the fall knocking her completely unconscious. Back at home, her frantic family formed a party to search for the missing Alice, but because of the distance in which Alice ran and the hole in which she was hidden, they were unsuccessful.

It’s unknown how long she stayed in the hole before finally coming to. In a complete daze, Alice desperately tried to climb her way out of the hole, grabbing on any rocks and tree roots she could. After several tries, and with a significantly torn left arm, she finally managed to climb out, though was exhausted in the process. Disoriented and with a good knock on her head as well, Alice aimlessly continued wandering the woods, hoping for any sign of home or any form of refuge.

Without any clue as to time or place, Alice walked until she came upon a clearing of sorts within the woods. A cozy sort of house stood in the middle, surrounded by various flowers and gardens. The most notable was a large table that seemed to sit in the middle of it all. Thinking she was going mad and seeing things…or possibly dead, Alice tried closing her and rubbing her eyes, hoping it was an illusion, but was in fact real. Once again, her exceptional curiousness got the best of her and ventured onto area. She was awestruck by the oddity of the house…which seemed to be pieced together room-by-room and not level at all. It fascinated her to say the least. The only thing that tore her attention away from the house was the voices that came from the table. There sat a curiously strange couple and two small children having tea. The man had a strange appearance and was wonderfully oddly dressed. Alice as stood debating whether or not to make her presence known, the man spotted her and invited in without hesitation. Tending to her wound and after a good bite to eat, Alice explained her plight, and then fell asleep.

It was then on that after no luck of finding her home or family, Tarquin and his wife, Milburga, agreed to take Alice in as their own, adding to their own children, Gobnait and Iphigeneia . Initially saddened by the loss of her former family, Alice soon began to accept the Payne’s as her new family and enjoyed every moment of it. It was the first time she felt like she truly belonged as they were as quirky as she….though perhaps more so. Alice quickly became delighted by Tarquin’s trade and soon began designing pretty dresses herself, with much encouragement from Tarquin of course.

It was only a few months after joining the family that Alice discovered her ability to encourage plants to grow. Quite by accident, Alice was tilling in the vegetable garden when she irritably demanded for the carrots to grow, while her hands stuck hallways into the soil. Before her very eyes, they nearly doubled in size. It didn’t take long for her to get a handle on this ability. As she entered her teen years, she’d become rather accustomed to using it all around the area, causing flowers grow to be 6 feet tall…and trees to be small enough to climb easily. Alice was happy with her life with the Payne’s, though she missed her birth family, of what she could recall of them, and assumed that by now they took her for dead. Despite the thought, Alice had no doubts that this was he true home.

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty: Earth/plant life. Alice has the ability to manipulate earth and encourage plants to grow, even beyond their typical limits.

Favorite Spell: Growth and shrinking spells….particularly on mushrooms, merely for fun.

Weakness: Allergic to cats, though only mildly. In prone to confusion and can become aggravated if she cannot figure out a particular situation, especially if she is certain that the situation is realistic and not of her family’s “riddles”. She is not the best cook, but can at least prepare basic meals that are somewhat edible.

Skills: Clothing design, sewing (obviously), light cooking, storytelling, is a decent singer but nothing truly spectacular. ((Authors note: In no way criticizing Avril’s singing, I actually think she’s quite talented ^.^)). Tends to use her earthly abilities to enhance gardens around the home, both in flowers and vegetables…quite interesting to eat a 2-foot-long carrot ^.^ .

Items:
Leaf necklace given to her by Milburga on her 13th birthday
A few tailoring tools, given to her by Tarquin
((Others to come when I can think of them))

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Forest green
Voice: Midrange, depending on mood can raise or lower in pitch
Theme song: Alice - by Avril Lavigne

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
Albel Nox
Commoner
Commoner
Albel Nox

Personal Archive
Name: Abel Nox

PostSubject: Alexander Eclipse.   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 pm

-Basics-

Out of Character: I like to rp, That's it.

Name:None
Note:

In Character

Name:Albel Nox.
Class Rank: Youngest son of a Knight/ Mage
Note:

-Family-

Parents:Sir Calmius Nox. (Npc) Lady Margret (Npc)
Grandparents:Deceased.
Siblings:Brother Adam and Brother George
Aunts & Uncles:None
Nieces & Nephews:None
Cousins:None
Children:None
Grandkids:None

-Appearance-

Skin color:Tanned
Hair Color:Black/brown
Hair length:Long and ends in a quarter the way down as brown, Shaggy mane of hair.
Eye color:Stormy gray
Size:6'1
Build:Tall and sinewy with a Athletic build in muscle.
Picture:Approved Characters - Page 3 _aa_10 (Yes that is a guy he just dresses...different, Next yes that is the sword My character wields as well. The chest area are just metal plates...Do not ask why he puts them there Idk I just think he is freaking awesome.)

-Love-

Crushes:None
Mates/Spouse:None

-How I act-

Personality:Albel is a mysterious individual but also a humble one being raised to be a knight, Albel is Valorous and brave, He shows respect but also only shows it to those who has earned it and sometimes won't bow to a superior. The young man has a easy laugh but is also quickly to anger and when using magic he is very crisp and crabby.
Usual Mood:Easy going except when being a Mage

-History-

Your Story Please? Albel Nox was born the youngest son of a Knight and therefore was never believed to be considered much on his family but at a young age he was pulled by Magic and odd things happened, Items exploded, Voices were heard, and the final straw was when a feast made for a Duke who was visiting suddenly exploded out and wounding half the staff. Sir Calmius went out and after years of searching found a hermit Mage who after being paid a large sum took the youngest son and began to train him in the arts.

Albel Nox was a promising student coming easily into his magic that was wild and had it tempered but his training consisted on years of learning, However his father would not allow his son only to be a Mage and at the same time trained his youngest in the methods of a Knight and between the two Albel became a very well equipped young man. Over the years Albel grew as did his knowledge of Magic and Knighthood and finally turning 14 he was made a full fledged Knight but still a underling. However his magical studied continued for another year before his master decided his student was now of the age to do his Pilgrimage which was Allowing his student to go out and learn his own way. Though Albel is on Pilgrimage he still lives at home with his parents.

-Powers-

((Magic Users))
Magic Specialty:Battle Magic,Elemental with some touch of Protection and Necromancy.
Favorite Spell: Body Enhancements from strength to speed including Sight, Smell hearing and other personal effects.
Skills: Can speak to animals, Can read the weather for days, And has untapped depths.
Items:Carries a magic Wallet of sorts that can even store a horse and cart so he can pull almost anything from it.

-Other information-

Favorite Color:Silver
Voice:Light
Theme song: Walk alone by Green Day.

Approved Characters - Page 3 _aa_10[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approved Characters   Approved Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approved Characters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3